Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering HRC.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
HRC's average price target has moved down $6.38 over the prior 130 days.
HRC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 87.37% of all US stocks.
- HRC has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 86.21% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- HRC has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 73.53% of Medical Equipment stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of HRC is greater than 71.72% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- HRC has a higher NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Is HRC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!