Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HRC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.37% -- which is higher than about 88.12% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HRC's price: ORA, TMO, GNSS, CPB and ODC.
HRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HRC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 59.56% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HRC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc's dividend yield of 0.63% is in the bottom 9.26%.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc's market cap of $10 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 89.21% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, HRC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 86.11% of them.
HRC Dividend Chart
HRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|