Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IBA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
IBA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 654.81, INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.99% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV is higher than only 2.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IBA comes in at 68.62% -- higher than that of 97.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV are WMK, HVT, SCX, IMKTA, and MSN.
- Visit IBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bachoco.com.mx.
IBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.52||52-week high||$54.24|
|Prev. close||$51.03||52-week low||$36.98|
|Day high||$50.96||Avg. volume||15,136|
|50-day MA||$49.35||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$45.75||Market Cap||2.53B|
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Company Bio
Industrias Bachoco S.A.B operates as a poultry producer in Mexico and the United States. The company primarily engages in breeding, processing, and marketing of chicken, eggs, swine, and balanced animal feed. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Celaya, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBA Latest Social Stream
View Full IBA Social Stream
Latest IBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBA as an investment opportunity.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Industrias Bachoco (IBA) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
CELAYA, Mexico & GUANAJUATO, Mexico, November 16, 2022--Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V. ("Bachoco") (NYSE: IBA; BMV: BACHOCO) announced that, after the completion of the acceptance and settlement processes of the tender offer initiated by a vehicle in which current shareholders of Bachoco participated, as offeror (the "Offeror"), for up to all of the outstanding Series "B" shares of Bachoco, including shares represented by American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), owned by the public and not owned
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
NWPX, IBA and FLEX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on November 15, 2022.
CMC, IBA and FLEX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on November 15, 2022.
IBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBAWant to do more research on Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch