Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA): Price and Financial Metrics
IBA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV is higher than merely 3.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's share price is greater than that of only 7.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IBA comes in at 42.28% -- higher than that of 94.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV are SIM, RYI, DBI, ANAT, and WMK.
- IBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's official web site, go to bachoco.com.mx.
IBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
IBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.72||52-week high||$57.00|
|Prev. close||$44.80||52-week low||$43.47|
|Day high||$44.85||Avg. volume||6,029|
|50-day MA||$49.98||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$51.62||Market Cap||2.24B|
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Company Bio
Industrias Bachoco S.A.B operates as a poultry producer in Mexico and the United States. The company primarily engages in breeding, processing, and marketing of chicken, eggs, swine, and balanced animal feed. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Celaya, Mexico.
IBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV. To summarize, we found that Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV ranked in the 15st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV, consider:
- In the past 4.01 years, Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.2%; that's better than just 8.74% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 6.69% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- IBA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 61.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|