Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.92% of US stocks.
- IBA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- IBA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
IBA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBA is currently 0.37, higher than just 2.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's share price is greater than that of just 8.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IBA comes in at 185.22% -- higher than that of 98.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV, a group of peers worth examining would be SIM, VSH, IMKTA, MLR, and NPK.
- IBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's official web site, go to bachoco.com.mx.
IBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.05||52-week high||$48.47|
|Prev. close||$44.36||52-week low||$36.20|
|Day high||$44.51||Avg. volume||8,135|
|50-day MA||$44.19||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$43.67||Market Cap||2.20B|
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Company Bio
Industrias Bachoco S.A.B operates as a poultry producer in Mexico and the United States. The company primarily engages in breeding, processing, and marketing of chicken, eggs, swine, and balanced animal feed. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Celaya, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBA Latest Social Stream
View Full IBA Social Stream
Latest IBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBA as an investment opportunity.
Industrias Bachoco (IBA) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
CELAYA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V. (Bachoco or the Company) (NYSE: IBA; BMV: BACHOCO) Mexicos leading producer and processor of poultry and other food products, announces that during the Companys Shareholder Meeting, held on September 22nd 2021, the Board approved the designation of Mr. Daniel Salazar Ferrer as secretary of the Board of Directors. Mr. Salazar is currently Chief Financial Officer of Industrias Bachoco. He joined us in 2000 and assumed his cu
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? One...
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Second Quarter 2021 Industrias Bachoco Earnings Conference Call. If you need a copy of the release, please visit our website or request it from our Investor Relations department.
IBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBAWant to do more research on Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch