Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- IBA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.6% of US stocks).
IBA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBA is currently 0.39, higher than just 2.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IBA is more volatile than merely 8.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IBA comes in at 175.5% -- higher than that of 98.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV, a group of peers worth examining would be MLR, FCFS, CIX, UG, and BRID.
- Visit IBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bachoco.com.mx.
IBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.34||52-week high||$48.47|
|Prev. close||$44.03||52-week low||$33.91|
|Day high||$43.85||Avg. volume||7,767|
|50-day MA||$45.66||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$42.87||Market Cap||2.17B|
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Company Bio
Industrias Bachoco S.A.B operates as a poultry producer in Mexico and the United States. The company primarily engages in breeding, processing, and marketing of chicken, eggs, swine, and balanced animal feed. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Celaya, Mexico.
IBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 20.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Its equity weight surpasses that of 93.59% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 5.73% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- IBA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBA Latest Social Stream
View Full IBA Social Stream
Latest IBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBA as an investment opportunity.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Second Quarter 2021 Industrias Bachoco Earnings Conference Call. If you need a copy of the release, please visit our website or request it from our Investor Relations department.
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 27, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Andrea Guerrero – Investor Relations Rodolfo Ramos – Chief Executive Officer Maria Jaquez – Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Fernando Olvera – Bank of America Emiliano Hernández – GBM Ulises Argote...
CELAYA, Mexico & GUANAJUATO, Mexico, July 26, 2021--Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V., "Bachoco" or "the Company", (NYSE: IBA; BMV: Bachoco) announced today its unaudited results for the second quarter ("2Q21") and first half ("1H21") 2021 ended on June 30, 2021. All figures have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standard ("IFRS") and are presented in nominal million Mexican Pesos ("$"), except earnings per share.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Industrias Bachoco...
While Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. ( NYSE:IBA ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
IBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBAWant to do more research on Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch