Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBA POWR Grades
- IBA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 157 days.
- IBA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.81% of US stocks).
IBA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV is higher than merely 2.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's share price is greater than that of merely 9.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 184.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV, a group of peers worth examining would be FANH, WILC, SIM, DGICA, and NPK.
- IBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's official web site, go to bachoco.com.mx.
IBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.25||52-week high||$47.80|
|Prev. close||$43.16||52-week low||$38.30|
|Day high||$43.26||Avg. volume||5,973|
|50-day MA||$41.22||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$43.78||Market Cap||2.16B|
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Company Bio
Industrias Bachoco S.A.B operates as a poultry producer in Mexico and the United States. The company primarily engages in breeding, processing, and marketing of chicken, eggs, swine, and balanced animal feed. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Celaya, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBA Latest Social Stream
View Full IBA Social Stream
Latest IBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBA as an investment opportunity.
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:IBA) Shares Could Be 30% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. ( NYSE:IBA...
CELAYA, México, December 13, 2021--Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V. ("Bachoco" or "the Company") (NYSE: IBA; BMV: Bachoco), announced today, that Mexican Antitrust Authorities (COFECE) agreed with the purchase of 100% of the stocks of RYC Alimentos (RYC), deal that we will close in the following days so we can start with the integration process. This concludes the approval process that Bachoco initially announced in December 2020.
Tweedy, Browne Company LLC, an investment management firm, published its “International Value Fund” third quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A portfolio quarterly return of ‐2.43% was recorded by the fund for the third quarter of 2021, while its benchmark, the MSCI EAFE Index, by comparison, returned 1.47% […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. Industrias Bachoco, SAB de CV (NYSE: IBA)Q3 2021 Earnings CallOct 25, 2021, 4:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon.
View more earnings on IBASee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaHNI Shares Slide As Inflation Bites Into Q3, Margin ShrinksLennox Q3 Earnings Miss Estimates, Tightens FY21 Outlook© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
IBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBAWant to do more research on Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch