Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- IBA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 61st percentile.
IBA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBA is currently 0.39, higher than just 2.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's share price is greater than that of merely 7.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IBA comes in at 176.98% -- higher than that of 98.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV are FCFS, MLR, MSB, FFHL, and NL.
- Visit IBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bachoco.com.mx.
IBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.01||52-week high||$48.47|
|Prev. close||$44.80||52-week low||$32.50|
|Day high||$45.69||Avg. volume||7,952|
|50-day MA||$41.49||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$40.34||Market Cap||2.25B|
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (IBA) Company Bio
Industrias Bachoco S.A.B operates as a poultry producer in Mexico and the United States. The company primarily engages in breeding, processing, and marketing of chicken, eggs, swine, and balanced animal feed. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Celaya, Mexico.
IBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 25.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Its equity weight surpasses that of 91.29% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 5.97% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- IBA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBA Latest Social Stream
View Full IBA Social Stream
Latest IBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBA as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: IBA)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 30, 2021, 12:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the First Quarter 2021 Industrias Bachoco Earnings Conference Call.
Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V., "Bachoco" or "the Company", (NYSE: IBA; BMV: Bachoco) announced today its unaudited results for the first quarter ("1Q21") ending March 31, 2021. All figures have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standard ("IFRS") and are presented in nominal million Mexican Pesos ("$"), except earnings per share.
Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V. ("Bachoco" or "the Company") (NYSE: IBA) (BMV: Bachoco) today filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V. ("Bachoco" or "the Company") (NYSE: IBA; BMV: BACHOCO) Mexico’s leading producer and processor of poultry and other food products, announced today that during the Company’s Annual Shareholder Meeting, held on April 28th 2021, the Board of Directors approved a cash dividend payment for 2021.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
IBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBAWant to do more research on Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Industrias Bachoco SAB de CV (IBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch