Installed Building Products, Inc. (IBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IBP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- IBP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
IBP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IBP is 5.18 -- better than 93% of US stocks.
- IBP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 125.22 -- higher than 76.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Installed Building Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CR, NSIT, TTEC, PRIM, and FIX.
- Visit IBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.installedbuildingproducts.com.
IBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.79||52-week high||$140.51|
|Prev. close||$139.59||52-week low||$44.73|
|Day high||$140.51||Avg. volume||217,021|
|50-day MA||$119.18||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$105.38||Market Cap||4.12B|
Installed Building Products, Inc. (IBP) Company Bio
Installed Building Products provides insulation installation services for the residential new construction market and is also a diversified installer of complementary building products, including garage doors, rain gutters, shower doors, closet shelving and mirrors, throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
IBP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IBP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Installed Building Products Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 140.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Installed Building Products Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 87% of its capital from equity, and 13% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 67.86% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.56 years comes in at 0.58%; that's greater than 82.48% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Installed Building Products Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 69.17% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBP Social Stream
Latest IBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Installed Building Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBP as an investment opportunity.
Installed Building Products, Inc. (the "Company" or "IBP") (NYSE: IBP), an industry-leading installer of insulation and complementary building products, today announced that members of management will participate virtually in the following investor conferences:
Installed Building Products (IBP) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Installed Building Products (IBP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
To build your earnings season watch list, look for stocks in or near a potential buy zone ahead of their next report. Installed Building Products (IBP) currently fits that bill. It's expected to first-quarter report on May 7. Construction materials and building and installations services firms have been doing well on the coattails of the housing boom. The housing sector...
Installed Building Products, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: IBP), an industry-leading installer of insulation products, announced today that the Company will release its first quarter 2021 financial results on May 7, 2021. A webcast and conference call will be held that same day at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to review the Company’s results.
Installed Building (IBP) expands insulation business across Colorado Springs market through the acquisition of Alpine Construction.
IBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Installed Building Products Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch