Installed Building Products, Inc. (IBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IBP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IBP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.29% of US stocks).
IBP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IBP is 4.72 -- better than 91.45% of US stocks.
- IBP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 155.44 -- higher than 84.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.47%, Installed Building Products Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.63% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENS, ACCO, HI, BV, and THR.
- Visit IBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.installedbuildingproducts.com.
IBP Valuation Summary
- IBP's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 31.25% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- IBP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, IBP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 602.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBP.
IBP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1499.89%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 195.71%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.9%.
The table below shows IBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.48% of graded US stocks.
- IBP's asset turnover comes in at 1.495 -- ranking 14th of 51 Construction stocks.
- STRL, DY, and GRBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBP.
The table below shows IBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.25||52-week high||$141.43|
|Prev. close||$93.72||52-week low||$75.95|
|Day high||$96.46||Avg. volume||233,345|
|50-day MA||$86.04||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$110.95||Market Cap||2.82B|
Installed Building Products, Inc. (IBP) Company Bio
Installed Building Products provides insulation installation services for the residential new construction market and is also a diversified installer of complementary building products, including garage doors, rain gutters, shower doors, closet shelving and mirrors, throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBP Social Stream
Latest IBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Installed Building Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBP as an investment opportunity.
Installed Building Products Non-GAAP EPS of $1.42 misses by $0.10, revenue of $533.72M beats by $13.03M
Installed Building Products press release (NYSE:IBP): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.42 misses by $0.10. Revenue of $533.72M (+20.9% Y/Y) beats by $13.03M....
Installed Building Products (IBP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.19% and 1.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
COLUMBUS, Ohio, February 24, 2022--Installed Building Products, Inc. (the "Company" or "IBP") (NYSE:IBP), an industry-leading installer of insulation and complementary building products, today announced record results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021.
Installed Building Products (NYSE:IBP) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.52 (+23.6% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $520.69M (+17.9% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, IBP has beaten EPS estimates 75% of the time and...
CORRECTING and REPLACING Installed Building Products Closes Amended and Extended ABL Credit Facility
COLUMBUS, Ohio, February 18, 2022--Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
IBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Installed Building Products Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch