Installed Building Products, Inc. (IBP): Price and Financial Metrics
IBP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IBP is 6.43 -- better than 93.91% of US stocks.
- IBP's went public 5.95 years ago, making it older than just 22.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Installed Building Products Inc is reporting a growth rate of 37.31%; that's higher than 78.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Installed Building Products Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABM, ESE, HI, RNST, and SYKE.
- Visit IBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.installedbuildingproducts.com.
IBP Stock Price Chart More Charts
IBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.37||52-week high||$80.25|
|Prev. close||$77.03||52-week low||$38.28|
|Day high||$77.67||Avg. volume||222,512|
|50-day MA||$71.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.35||Market Cap||2.29B|
Installed Building Products, Inc. (IBP) Company Bio
Installed Building Products provides insulation installation services for the residential new construction market and is also a diversified installer of complementary building products, including garage doors, rain gutters, shower doors, closet shelving and mirrors, throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
IBP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IBP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Installed Building Products Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Installed Building Products Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 78% of its capital from equity, and 22% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 59.49% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.64 years comes in at 0.49%; that's greater than 83.23% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Installed Building Products Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 16 -- greater than 64.15% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|