Installed Building Products, Inc. (IBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IBP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- IBP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
IBP Stock Summary
- Installed Building Products Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.55% of US listed stocks.
- IBP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 146.68 -- higher than 83.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Installed Building Products Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 15.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Installed Building Products Inc are ENS, PRIM, ATGE, UVV, and THO.
- Visit IBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.installedbuildingproducts.com.
IBP Valuation Summary
- IBP's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 31.25% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- IBP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, IBP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 602.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBP.
IBP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.05%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 82.93%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 83.96%.
The table below shows IBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.01% of graded US stocks.
- IBP's asset turnover comes in at 1.471 -- ranking 13th of 53 Construction stocks.
- GRBK, MTZ, and DY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBP.
The table below shows IBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.49||52-week high||$140.58|
|Prev. close||$120.14||52-week low||$85.18|
|Day high||$121.58||Avg. volume||224,631|
|50-day MA||$120.32||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$116.67||Market Cap||3.58B|
Installed Building Products, Inc. (IBP) Company Bio
Installed Building Products provides insulation installation services for the residential new construction market and is also a diversified installer of complementary building products, including garage doors, rain gutters, shower doors, closet shelving and mirrors, throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBP Social Stream
Latest IBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Installed Building Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBP as an investment opportunity.
Installed Building Products' (IBP) acquisitions of Five Star & MT Insulation boost its presence among residential, multifamily, and commercial clients.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, September 13, 2021--INSTALLED BUILDING PRODUCTS ANNOUNCES THE ACQUISITION OF FIVE STAR BUILDING PRODUCTS, LLC
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Installed...
COLUMBUS, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--INSTALLED BUILDING PRODUCTS AWARDED WITH NATIONAL PREFERRED PARTNER DISTINCTION
COLUMBUS, Ohio, September 08, 2021--INSTALLED BUILDING PRODUCTS AWARDED WITH "NATIONAL PREFERRED PARTNER" DISTINCTION
IBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Installed Building Products Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch