Installed Building Products Inc (IBP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering IBP.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
IBP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Installed Building Products Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Installed Building Products Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 91.3% of Basic Materials stocks.
- IBP has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 81.82% of Construction stocks.
- Installed Building Products Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 74.3% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Installed Building Products Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 38.64% of Construction stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of IBP is higher than 58.74% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- IBP has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is IBP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!