Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share) (IHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IHG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IHG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.37% of US stocks.
- IHG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IHG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.2% of US stocks).
IHG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IHG is -1.29 -- better than just 3.97% of US stocks.
- IHG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 146.32%, Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.11% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc are AMC, SGMS, UNIT, VGR, and REV.
- IHG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's official web site, go to www.ihgplc.com.
IHG Valuation Summary
- IHG's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 61.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- IHG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 116.7 over the prior 187 months.
- Over the past 187 months, IHG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 55.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IHG.
IHG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 169.8%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 137.93%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.34%.
The table below shows IHG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.20||52-week high||$75.20|
|Prev. close||$65.93||52-week low||$46.69|
|Day high||$66.35||Avg. volume||90,656|
|50-day MA||$68.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.41||Market Cap||11.95B|
Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share) (IHG) Company Bio
Intercontinental Hotels Group plc operates hotels, resorts, and restaurants under various brands, including InterContinental, Hualuxe, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Staybridge Suites, EVEN, and Kimpton. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Denham, the United Kingdom.
IHG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IHG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 96.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.01 years, is -0.18% -- higher than just 8.92% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.94. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 77.11% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHG Latest Social Stream
View Full IHG Social Stream
Latest IHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHG as an investment opportunity.
'By c2030, we estimate space tourism will be a $3bn-plus p.a. opportunity growing at double digit-rates,' analyst at UBS said on Tuesday.
Luxury Wellness Tourism Market 2021 | Covid19 Impact Analysis | Growth by Top Companies: Intercontinental Hotels Group, Accor Hotels, Choice Hotels International, Hyatt Hotels, Red Carnation Hotels
Luxury Wellness Tourism Market describes an in-depth evaluation and Covid19 Outbreak study on the present and future state of the Luxury Wellness Tourism market across the globe, including valuable facts and figures. Luxury Wellness Tourism Market provides information regarding the emerging opportunities in the market & the market drivers, trends & upcoming technologies that will 
Office demand in the South East is picking up thanks to large corporates signing up for significant amounts of space, reports property agent Savills. It said offices showed a strong end to the year up to the first quarter thanks to companies such as Amazon and InterContinental Hotels signing up for significant workspace in Reading  The post Office demand set to make comeback appeared first on Business Money .
EUROPE MARKETS European equities struggled for traction on Friday, as investors kept an eye on COVID-19 and economic recoveries, while Adidas was a standout gainer. The Stoxx Europe 600 index (XX:SXXP) was flat at 456.
Today, IHG Hotels & Resorts announced a contest that will give one lucky US-based traveler the chance to win back a year of missed adventures with 365 days worth of epic hotel experiences at various IHG locations, including InterContinental, Kimpton and Holiday Inn Express. The world is a big and beautiful place, so for travelers ready to start exploring again and embark on over-the-top experiences – IHG is excited to be welcoming everyone back.
IHG Price Returns
Continue Researching IHGWant to see what other sources are saying about Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch