Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share) (IHG): Price and Financial Metrics
IHG Stock Summary
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.85% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.57 for Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc; that's greater than it is for just 3.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IHG's revenue has grown 133.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc are DVA, TPL, RNR, TCF, and URI.
- Visit IHG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ihgplc.com.
IHG Stock Price Chart More Charts
IHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.22||52-week high||$71.02|
|Prev. close||$66.58||52-week low||$56.45|
|Day high||$67.48||Avg. volume||155,308|
|50-day MA||$64.64||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$64.46||Market Cap||12.24B|
Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share) (IHG) Company Bio
Intercontinental Hotels Group plc operates hotels, resorts, and restaurants under various brands, including InterContinental, Hualuxe, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Staybridge Suites, EVEN, and Kimpton. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Denham, the United Kingdom.