Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share) (IHG): Price and Financial Metrics
IHG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IHG is -1.29 -- better than merely 4.38% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.71 for Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc; that's greater than it is for just 4.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 146.32%, Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IHG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PENN, PNM, CACC, BYD, and NWE.
- Visit IHG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ihgplc.com.
IHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.07||52-week high||$75.20|
|Prev. close||$71.78||52-week low||$36.55|
|Day high||$70.94||Avg. volume||96,988|
|50-day MA||$70.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.51||Market Cap||12.65B|
Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share) (IHG) Company Bio
Intercontinental Hotels Group plc operates hotels, resorts, and restaurants under various brands, including InterContinental, Hualuxe, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Staybridge Suites, EVEN, and Kimpton. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Denham, the United Kingdom.
IHG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IHG, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.01 years, is -0.18% -- higher than merely 9.26% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.94. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 72.5% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IHG Latest Social Stream
View Full IHG Social Stream
Latest IHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IHG as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of InterContinental Hotels Group PLC ( LON:IHG ) by...
As an industry, hotels account for about 1 per cent of global greenhouse gas emissions, according to a 2018 UN World Tourism Organisation report. In 2017, the International Tourism Partnership (now the Sustainable Hospitality Alliance) laid out targets for hotels aligned to the Paris inter-governmental climate agreement: a 66 per cent reduction of greenhouse gas emissions per room by 2030, and 90 per cent by 2050, compared with a 2010 baseline.
A group of 56 big investors with £7tn in assets is calling on UK-listed companies in the construction and materials industry to check for modern slavery in their supply chains, following a year-long campaign at hospitality groups where instances of forced labour were unearthed. Asset managers including Schroders, Aberdeen Standard Investments and Fidelity International, and religious groups including the Church of England’s investment arms, said modern slavery was rife across many industries, adding that businesses needed to properly examine their supply chains. The group praised InterContinental Hotels Group after the chain found, and adopted a plan, to tackle forced labour issues in its operations in Oman.
With Marriott International leading the pack, these are the 10 biggest hotel companies and REITs by 12-month trailing revenue.
In 2020, IHG Hotels & Resorts introduced its Meet with Confidence program to support the changing needs of meeting planners. Now, as the world prepares to safely return to travel, the program has expanded to include resources, technology and tools for hybrid events. These hybrid capabilities can simultaneously connect multiple hotel locations to regional and global business and leisure events through live streaming, creating more shared experiences for virtual and in-person attendees.
IHG Price Returns
Continue Researching IHGWant to see what other sources are saying about Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!