Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Insteel Industries Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
IIIN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of IIIN is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of IIIN is greater than 9.43% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- IIIN has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 18.16% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of IIIN is lower than 79.87% of all US stocks.
- IIIN has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 22.25% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- IIIN has a higher average analyst price target than 64.29% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of IIIN is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding IIIN using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.