Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN): Price and Financial Metrics
IIIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.68||52-week high||$35.80|
|Prev. close||$34.02||52-week low||$24.42|
|Day high||$34.85||Avg. volume||93,605|
|50-day MA||$31.51||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$30.60||Market Cap||674.66M|
IIIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIIN POWR Grades
- IIIN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- IIIN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- IIIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
IIIN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of INSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.22% of US stocks.
- IIIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC are CMT, WIRE, MATX, VINP, and ASIX.
- IIIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.insteel.com.
IIIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IIIN's price/sales ratio is 48.57% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- IIIN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IIIN.
IIIN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 184.48%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -84.85%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.25%.
The table below shows IIIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IIIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IIIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.39% of graded US stocks.
- IIIN's asset turnover comes in at 1.676 -- ranking 3rd of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- TWI, UAMY, and GLW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IIIN.
The table below shows IIIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) Company Bio
Insteel Industries manufactures and markets steel wire reinforcing products for concrete construction applications. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Mount Airy, North Carolina.
IIIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIIN Latest Social Stream
View Full IIIN Social Stream
Latest IIIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIIN as an investment opportunity.
MOUNT AIRY, N.C., November 14, 2023--Insteel Industries Inc. (NYSE: IIIN) today announced that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per share and a special cash dividend of $2.50 per share of common stock payable on December 22, 2023, to shareholders of record as of December 8, 2023.
MOUNT AIRY, N.C., October 19, 2023--Insteel Industries Inc. (NYSE: IIIN) ("Insteel" or the "Company), the largest manufacturer of steel wire reinforcing products for concrete construction applications in the United States, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2023.
MOUNT AIRY, N.C., September 19, 2023--Insteel Industries Inc. (NYSE: IIIN) today announced that its fourth quarter 2023 earnings conference call will be webcast live over the internet on Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. ET following the release of the Company’s fourth quarter financial results at 6:30 a.m. ET on that same day. The conference call can be accessed on the Company’s website at https://investor.insteel.com and will be archived for replay.
MOUNT AIRY, N.C., August 15, 2023--Insteel Industries Inc. (NYSE: IIIN) today announced that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per share of common stock payable on September 29, 2023, to shareholders of record as of September 15, 2023.
Mount Airy reinforcing-steel company Insteel on Thursday reported a down third quarter blamed primarily on pricing pressure, declining steel prices, and having to use higher-priced raw-materials inventory but gave an upbeat outlook because of growing infrastructure spending. Net earnings for the third quarter that ended July 1 decreased to $10.6 million, 54 cents per share, from $38.6 million for the same period a year earlier. Earnings were impacted by narrower spreads between selling prices and raw-material costs, the company said.
IIIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IIINWant to do more research on Insteel Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch