Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIIN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IIIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IIIN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- IIIN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 66.22% of US stocks).
IIIN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Insteel Industries Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.32% of US stocks.
- IIIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 15.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Insteel Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 578.2%; that's higher than 96.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IIIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMI, APEI, ASTE, CTS, and CWCO.
- Visit IIIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.insteel.com.
IIIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.56||52-week high||$41.66|
|Prev. close||$38.13||52-week low||$13.54|
|Day high||$38.68||Avg. volume||98,112|
|50-day MA||$34.71||Dividend yield||0.31%|
|200-day MA||$25.72||Market Cap||707.11M|
Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) Company Bio
Insteel Industries manufactures and markets steel wire reinforcing products for concrete construction applications. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Mount Airy, North Carolina.
IIIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IIIN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Insteel Industries Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 16.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Insteel Industries Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 100% of its capital from equity, and 0% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 98.94% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 0% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- IIIN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IIIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIIN Latest Social Stream
View Full IIIN Social Stream
Latest IIIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insteel Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIIN as an investment opportunity.
Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants H. Woltz - President and Chief Executive Officer Mark Carano - Vice President, CFO and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Julio Romero - Sidoti & Company Tyson Bauer - KC Capital Presentation Operator Good...
Insteel Industries Inc. (NYSE: IIIN) today announced financial results for its second quarter ended April 3, 2021.
Every investor in Insteel Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:IIIN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
Insteel Industries, Inc. (NYSE: IIIN) today announced that its second quarter 2021 earnings conference call will be webcast live over the internet on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET following the release of the Company's first quarter financial results at 6:30 a.m. ET on that same day. The conference call can be accessed on the Company's website at https://insteelgcs.gcs-web.com/company-news/events-and-presentations and will be archived for replay.
Insteel Industries, Inc. has completed its listing transfer and will begin trading today as an NYSE-listed company.
IIIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IIINWant to do more research on Insteel Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch