Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IIIN POWR Grades
- IIIN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.01% of US stocks.
- IIIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IIIN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.26% of US stocks).
IIIN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IIIN is currently 97.91, higher than 96.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of INSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For IIIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC are MPX, NVFY, SNOA, REX, and LGL.
- IIIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.insteel.com.
IIIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IIIN's price/earnings ratio is 77.94% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- IIIN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IIIN.
IIIN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.14%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 184.48%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 60.07%.
The table below shows IIIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IIIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IIIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.39% of graded US stocks.
- IIIN's asset turnover comes in at 1.676 -- ranking 3rd of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- TWI, UAMY, and GLW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IIIN.
The table below shows IIIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IIIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.78||52-week high||$47.70|
|Prev. close||$29.97||52-week low||$24.00|
|Day high||$30.10||Avg. volume||121,850|
|50-day MA||$27.30||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$33.97||Market Cap||580.05M|
Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) Company Bio
Insteel Industries manufactures and markets steel wire reinforcing products for concrete construction applications. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Mount Airy, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
IIIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIIN Latest Social Stream
View Full IIIN Social Stream
Latest IIIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIIN as an investment opportunity.
MOUNT AIRY, N.C., November 15, 2022--Insteel Industries Inc. (NYSE: IIIN) today announced that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per share and a special cash dividend of $2.00 per share of common stock payable on December 23, 2022, to shareholders of record as of December 9, 2022.
Insteel Industries shares have fallen materially more than the market has, even as revenue continues its ascent. Click here to read our analysis of IIIN stock.
Insteel Industries (NYSE: IIIN ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 06:30 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Insteel Indus missed estimated earnings by 31.49%, reporting an EPS of $1.24 versus … Full story available on Benzinga.com
MOUNT AIRY, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Insteel Industries Inc. (NYSE: IIIN) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 1, 2022. Fourth Quarter 2022 Results Net earnings for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2022 were $24.3 million, or $1.24 per diluted share, compared to $25.2 million, or $1.28 per share, in the same period a year ago. Net sales increased 21.4% to $208.0 million from $171.3 million in the prior year quarter. Insteel’s fourth quarter results be
Insteel Industries, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:IIIN) Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 20, 2022 10:00 a.m.
IIIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IIINWant to do more research on Insteel Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch