Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN): Price and Financial Metrics
IIIN Stock Summary
- For IIIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- IIIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.66% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IIIN has reported earnings growth of 1,061.68%, putting it ahead of 98.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IIIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PETS, WDR, MMS, UFPT, and HUBG.
- IIIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Insteel Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.insteel.com.
IIIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IIIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.96||52-week high||$33.82|
|Prev. close||$32.74||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$33.82||Avg. volume||83,210|
|50-day MA||$26.95||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$21.79||Market Cap||617.28M|
Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) Company Bio
Insteel Industries manufactures and markets steel wire reinforcing products for concrete construction applications. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Mount Airy, North Carolina.
IIIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Insteel Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Insteel Industries Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Insteel Industries Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 0.05% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IIIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IIIN Latest Social Stream
View Full IIIN Social Stream
Latest IIIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insteel Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IIIN as an investment opportunity.
I liked Insteel (IIIN) back in August of 2020, when the company was still under pressure from cheap imports and seeing double-digit price declines despite healthy demand across its markets. Since then, not only has construction activity remained surprisingly strong, but the company also won an anti-dumping case in PC...
Century Aluminum shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
Insteel Industries, Inc. (NasdaqGS: IIIN) today announced that it is transferring the listing of its common stock to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) from The NASDAQ Global Select Market. Insteel's common stock will begin trading on the NYSE on March 17, 2021 under its current ticker symbol of "IIIN". Insteel will continue to trade its common stock on NASDAQ until the close of the market on March 16, 2021.
Howard Woltz became the CEO of Insteel Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IIIN ) in 1991, and we think it's a good time to look...
MOUNT AIRY, N.C., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Insteel Industries, Inc. (NasdaqGS: IIIN) today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per share on the Company's common stock payable on March 26, 2021 to shareholders of record as of March 12,…
IIIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IIINWant to do more research on Insteel Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Insteel Industries Inc (IIIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!