I-Mab (IMAB) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering IMAB.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
IMAB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for IMAB as an investment opportunity.
- The average analyst price target of IMAB is greater than 95.16% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- IMAB has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 94.29% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of IMAB is lower than 83.38% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of IMAB is greater than 21.95% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- I-Mab's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- IMAB has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of IMAB is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is IMAB a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!