Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMKTA POWR Grades
- IMKTA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- IMKTA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- IMKTA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.1% of US stocks).
IMKTA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.24, Ingles Markets Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ingles Markets Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- IMKTA's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ingles Markets Inc are ELA, ZEUS, AIH, VLGEA, and BRID.
- Visit IMKTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ingles-markets.com.
IMKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.50||52-week high||$67.60|
|Prev. close||$61.23||52-week low||$34.92|
|Day high||$63.96||Avg. volume||118,810|
|50-day MA||$62.30||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$46.72||Market Cap||1.27B|
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA) Company Bio
Ingles Markets operates various supermarkets in the southeast United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Black Mountain, North Carolina.
IMKTA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ingles Markets Inc. To summarize, we found that Ingles Markets Inc ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 446.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ingles Markets Inc ended up being:
- Ingles Markets Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 4.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Ingles Markets Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 71.86% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Ingles Markets Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 72.23% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IMKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full IMKTA Social Stream
Latest IMKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingles Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMKTA as an investment opportunity.
Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Sales and Net Income for Second Quarter and First Six Months of Fiscal 2021
Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today reported increased sales and net income for the three and six months ended March 27, 2021.
Ingles Markets, Incorporated's (NASDAQ:IMKT.A) Stock Is Going Strong: Is the Market Following Fundamentals?
Ingles Markets (NASDAQ:IMKT.A) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 29% over the...
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best future food stocks to invest in today. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Future Food Stocks to Invest in Today. Food is an extremely lucrative industry where major companies and new entrants are […]
Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) announces a company-wide, in-person hiring fair for all Retail Store & Distribution Center locations for Tuesday, May 11 through Thursday, May 13 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) has partnered with the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) to provide COVID-19 vaccinations for the community in Belton, SC.
IMKTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|