Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMKTA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IMKTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.85% of US stocks.
- IMKTA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- IMKTA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
IMKTA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IMKTA is 4.95 -- better than 91.99% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ingles Markets Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- IMKTA's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMKTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRID, BSET, AHPI, HFFG, and ELA.
- Visit IMKTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ingles-markets.com.
IMKTA Valuation Summary
- IMKTA's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 78.57% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- IMKTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IMKTA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMKTA.
IMKTA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 83.09%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.12%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1991.66%.
The table below shows IMKTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMKTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMKTA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.93% of graded US stocks.
- IMKTA's asset turnover comes in at 2.422 -- ranking 27th of 165 Retail stocks.
- APRN, LITB, and TGT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMKTA.
The table below shows IMKTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.67||52-week high||$101.98|
|Prev. close||$85.52||52-week low||$56.95|
|Day high||$86.86||Avg. volume||114,759|
|50-day MA||$92.93||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$79.86||Market Cap||1.61B|
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA) Company Bio
Ingles Markets operates various supermarkets in the southeast United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Black Mountain, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full IMKTA Social Stream
Latest IMKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingles Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMKTA as an investment opportunity.
A grocer that ranks among North Carolina's largest public companies has found a new CFO to replace the veteran leader who recently retired after 17 years.
ASHEVILLE, N.C., February 22, 2022--Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) is pleased to announce the promotion of Patricia (Pat) E. Jackson to Chief Financial Officer (CFO) effective February 23, 2022. Pat will replace Ronald B. Freeman who recently retired as CFO after successfully serving Ingles and our communities for nearly 17 years.
December Quarter Earnings Ingles Markets (IMKTA) had a robust fiscal first quarter with EPS up 31% YoY. This led the company stock price to go up by 4% on the announcement. Net sales for the company grew by 16.9% YoY and gross profit was up 11.5% YoY. Lower gasoline gross...
Ingles Markets, Incorporated -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Ingles Markets, Incorporated
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Ingles Markets, IncorporatedGlobal Credit Research - 04 Feb 2022New York, February 04, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Ingles Markets, Incorporated and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 2 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review t...
Ingles Markets' (NASDAQ:IMKT.A) 39% CAGR outpaced the company's earnings growth over the same three-year period
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
IMKTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|