Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
IMKTA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.21, Ingles Markets Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ingles Markets Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Ingles Markets Inc has a higher such ratio than just 3.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ingles Markets Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HY, EVK, WMK, AHPI, and APWC.
- IMKTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ingles Markets Inc's official web site, go to www.ingles-markets.com.
IMKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.03||52-week high||$58.48|
|Prev. close||$55.27||52-week low||$32.21|
|Day high||$58.48||Avg. volume||109,972|
|50-day MA||$46.61||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$41.52||Market Cap||1.18B|
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA) Company Bio
Ingles Markets operates various supermarkets in the southeast United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Black Mountain, North Carolina.
IMKTA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ingles Markets Inc. To summarize, we found that Ingles Markets Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 651.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ingles Markets Inc ended up being:
- Ingles Markets Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 4.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Ingles Markets Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 9.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of 73.09% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Ingles Markets Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 73.02% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IMKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full IMKTA Social Stream
Latest IMKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingles Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMKTA as an investment opportunity.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
Leading Food Retailers Join the Ecolab Science Certified™ Program, Committing to a Higher Level of Cleanliness
ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ecolab Inc., the global leader in water, food safety and infection prevention solutions and services, has expanded its Ecolab Science Certified™ program to include six leading food retail partners. Ingles Markets, Brookshire’s Food & Pharmacy, CUB Foods, Coborn’s, Bristol Farms and Lazy Acres are the latest partners to commit to rigorous cleaning protocols, training and audits that will earn the official Ecolab Science Certified seal, helping give consumers
Ancora Advisors disclosed a large position in logistics firm Forward Air. Jana Partners raised its stake in store-branded groceries firm TreeHouse.
Strong December Quarter, A Covid-19 Beneficiary Ingles Markets (IMKTA) reported very strong first quarter results for the period ended December [for the FY09/2021], which were in-line with our expectations, but better than what the market had expected. The market reacted well to the earnings, with Ingles stock up 7.8% at...
ASHEVILLE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $IMKTA--Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today reported increased sales and net income for the three months ended December 26, 2020. The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic was declared a national emergency on March 13, 2020. The pandemic has had a significant impact on the Company’s operations since then. At this time the Company cannot predict the impact of the pandemic on future periods. Robert P. Ingle II, Chairman of the Board, stated, “We are pleased with
IMKTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IMKTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ingles Markets Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!