Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMKTA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IMKTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.83% of US stocks.
- IMKTA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IMKTA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
IMKTA Stock Summary
- IMKTA's current price/earnings ratio is 4.97, which is higher than merely 5.1% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ingles Markets Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Ingles Markets Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ingles Markets Inc are ELA, ZEUS, TITN, WMK, and EVK.
- IMKTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ingles Markets Inc's official web site, go to www.ingles-markets.com.
IMKTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, IMKTA's price/sales ratio is 86.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IMKTA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, IMKTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMKTA.
IMKTA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1498.93%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1831.67%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.54%.
The table below shows IMKTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.58||52-week high||$67.60|
|Prev. close||$59.25||52-week low||$34.92|
|Day high||$59.84||Avg. volume||106,799|
|50-day MA||$60.60||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$52.13||Market Cap||1.13B|
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA) Company Bio
Ingles Markets operates various supermarkets in the southeast United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Black Mountain, North Carolina.
IMKTA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ingles Markets Inc. To summarize, we found that Ingles Markets Inc ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ingles Markets Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 63. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 20.31% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 37% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 73.81% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Ingles Markets Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IMKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full IMKTA Social Stream
Latest IMKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingles Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMKTA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 times Michael Burry’s market crash, other predictions were wrong. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these predictions, go directly to the 5 Times Michael Burry’s Market Crash, other Predictions were Wrong. Michael Burry, the investor who predicted the stock market crash of 2008 and made […]
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
ASHEVILLE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $IMKTA--Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.165 (sixteen and one-half cents) per share on all its Class A Common Stock and $0.15 (fifteen cents) per share on all its Class B Common Stock. This is an annual rate of $0.66 and $0.60 per share, respectively. Dividends on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock are payable July 15, 2021, to all shareholders of record on July 8, 2021. I
In this article we discuss the 10 best spring stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best Spring Stocks to Buy Now. Market experts had expected the spring of 2021 to be a welcome one for the economy with the COVID-19 vaccine […]
ASHEVILLE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ingles Markets, Incorporated (Ingles or the Company) (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today announced the closing of its previously announced private offering of $350.0 million aggregate principal amount of 4.000% Senior Notes due 2031 (the Notes). The Company will use the net proceeds from the offering to redeem in full the Companys issued and outstanding 5.75% Senior Notes due 2023 (the Existing Notes), repay the outstanding balance under its existing credit facility
IMKTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|