Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
IMKTA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IMKTA is 6.34 -- better than 93.84% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ingles Markets Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, Ingles Markets Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMKTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLR, BIG, CHMG, BDL, and WMK.
- IMKTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ingles Markets Inc's official web site, go to www.ingles-markets.com.
IMKTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
IMKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.99||52-week high||$49.14|
|Prev. close||$35.90||52-week low||$25.57|
|Day high||$36.30||Avg. volume||74,571|
|50-day MA||$43.34||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$37.98||Market Cap||729.12M|
Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA) Company Bio
Ingles Markets operates various supermarkets in the southeast United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Black Mountain, North Carolina.