Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, IMKTA's comes in at -17.89 -- better than merely 5.94% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- IMKTA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 94.72% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 93.55% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IMKTA's price: KEN, STRT, HMLP, SMBC and ARTW.
IMKTA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for IMKTA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 76.45%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ingles Markets Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Ingles Markets Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 9.09% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Ingles Markets Inc, its beta is lower than 97.05% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
IMKTA Dividend Chart
IMKTA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|