Ingles Markets, Incorporated - (IMKTA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, IMKTA's comes in at -14.34 -- better than just 6.73% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that IMKTA has less fluctuation in its price than 95.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for IMKTA has a compound average growth rate of 97.09%, which is higher than 93.09% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IMKTA's price: HBT, INOV, SAFM, ILPT and SUI.
IMKTA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of IMKTA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 90.61%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ingles Markets Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- IMKTA's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 8.97% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Ingles Markets Inc, its beta is lower than 96.9% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
IMKTA Dividend Chart
IMKTA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IMKTA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.42%|
|2||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.71%|
|3||ACI||Albertsons Companies, Inc.||2.65%|
|4||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||2.53%|
|5||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||2.29%|
|6||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.24%|
|7||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|8||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.86%|
|10||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|12||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||1.01%|
|14||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.77%|
|15||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.74%|
|16||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.68%|
|17||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|18||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|21||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|