Ingles Markets Inc. Cl A (IMKTA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, IMKTA's comes in at -11.95 -- better than merely 13.28% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for IMKTA has a compound average growth rate of 93.9%, which is higher than 93.72% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IMKTA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WEN, MEOH, SAIC, SNX and BMA.
IMKTA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Ingles Markets Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 36.21% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ingles Markets Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Ingles Markets Inc's dividend yield of 0.72% is in the bottom 10.49%.
- IMKTA's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 9.33% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Ingles Markets Inc's market cap of $2 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 85.66% of stocks.
IMKTA Dividend Chart
IMKTA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|