Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IMO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
IMO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,516,668,929, Imperial Oil Ltd has a greater market value than 91.12% of US stocks.
- IMO's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Imperial Oil Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -241.24%; that's higher than merely 8.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Imperial Oil Ltd are TEF, PSX, BBD, MFC, and CVE.
- IMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Imperial Oil Ltd's official web site, go to www.imperialoil.ca.
IMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.96||52-week high||$54.15|
|Prev. close||$50.06||52-week low||$23.94|
|Day high||$51.81||Avg. volume||572,385|
|50-day MA||$48.49||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$38.31||Market Cap||34.10B|
Imperial Oil Limited (IMO) Company Bio
Imperial Oil explores for, produces, and sells crude oil and natural gas in Canada. The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Chemical. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMO Latest Social Stream
View Full IMO Social Stream
Latest IMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Imperial Oil Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMO as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Laredo Petroleum (LPI) and Imperial Oil (IMO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 20-day simple moving average?
ArcBest Corp, APA Corp, ConocoPhillips, Imperial Oil and Marathon Oil Corp are included in this blog.
Imperial Oil's (IMO) fourth-quarter revenues as well as earnings lag the consensus mark despite an impressive performance in both the Upstream and Downstream segments.
CALGARY, Alberta, February 22, 2022--(TSE: IMO, NYSE American: IMO) Brad Corson, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Dave Hughes, vice-president, investor relations, Imperial Oil Limited, will host the company’s 2022 Investor Day on Thursday, March 10. The event begins at 8 a.m. MT and will be accessible by webcast.
IMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|