Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMO POWR Grades
- IMO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IMO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.75% of US stocks).
IMO Stock Summary
- IMPERIAL OIL LTD's market capitalization of $34,367,175,090 is ahead of 93.23% of US-listed equities.
- IMPERIAL OIL LTD's stock had its IPO on July 16, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.01% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, IMO has reported earnings growth of 898.36%, putting it ahead of 97.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TEF, CVE, TRV, ATO, and MGA.
- Visit IMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.imperialoil.ca.
IMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.93||52-week high||$58.99|
|Prev. close||$56.23||52-week low||$31.71|
|Day high||$56.98||Avg. volume||578,190|
|50-day MA||$51.42||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$48.76||Market Cap||33.83B|
Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO) Company Bio
Imperial Oil Limited (French: Compagnie Pétrolière Impériale Ltée) is a Canadian petroleum company. It is Canada's second-biggest integrated oil company. It is majority owned by American oil company ExxonMobil with around 69.6 percent ownership stake in the company. It is a significant producer of crude oil, diluted bitumen and natural gas, Canada's major petroleum refiner, a key petrochemical producer and a national marketer with coast-to-coast supply and retail networks. It supplies Esso-brand service stations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMO Latest Social Stream
View Full IMO Social Stream
Latest IMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMPERIAL OIL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMO as an investment opportunity.
Imperial Oil Limited ( TSE:IMO ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's comparable...
Imperial Oil Limited found using ticker (IMO) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 70.32 and 53.66 calculating the mean target price we have 61. Now with the previous closing price of 56.66 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 7.7%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 48.37 while the 200 day moving average is 47.64. The company has a market capitalisation of $33,278m. Company Website: https://www.imperialoil.ca [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="IMO" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $35,827m based on the market concensus. Imperial Oil Limited engages...
Imperial Oil ( TSE:IMO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CA$15.1b (up 48% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Leading energy stocks are regaining strength with several hitting 52-week highs. A recent Australian IPO stock gapped up past the buy zone.
In a report released today, Menno Hulshof from TD Securities maintained a Buy rating on Imperial Oil (IMO - Research Report), with a price target of C$85.00. The company's shares closed today at $56.63.According to TipRanks, Hulshof is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.0% and a 46.46% success rate. Hulshof covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Canadian Natural, Imperial Oil, and EOG Resources.Imperial Oil has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $56.67, implying a 0.07% upside from current levels. In a report released on October 31, BMO Capital also upgraded the stock to a Buy with a C$85.
IMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|