Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): Price and Financial Metrics
IMO Stock Summary
- IMO has a higher market value than 92.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $28,237,000,000.
- IMO's went public 33.42 years ago, making it older than 91.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, IMO has reported earnings growth of 147.31%, putting it ahead of 92% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Imperial Oil Ltd are CHU, RSG, CCL, HLT, and SCCO.
- IMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Imperial Oil Ltd's official web site, go to www.imperialoil.ca.
IMO Stock Price Chart More Charts
IMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.23||52-week high||$30.38|
|Prev. close||$25.08||52-week low||$23.66|
|Day high||$25.31||Avg. volume||289,039|
|50-day MA||$25.14||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$26.69||Market Cap||18.91B|
Imperial Oil Limited (IMO) Company Bio
Imperial Oil explores for, produces, and sells crude oil and natural gas in Canada. The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Chemical. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Calgary, Canada.