Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO): Price and Financial Metrics
IMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.37||52-week high||$62.78|
|Prev. close||$60.30||52-week low||$41.75|
|Day high||$62.78||Avg. volume||463,589|
|50-day MA||$55.65||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$51.12||Market Cap||35.92B|
IMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMO POWR Grades
- IMO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- IMO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
IMO Stock Summary
- IMPERIAL OIL LTD's market capitalization of $34,114,518,731 is ahead of 93.26% of US-listed equities.
- IMO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 320.73 -- higher than 90.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- IMPERIAL OIL LTD's stock had its IPO on July 16, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMPERIAL OIL LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be TEF, ATO, TRV, VST, and OVV.
- Visit IMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.imperialoil.ca.
Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO) Company Bio
Imperial Oil Limited (French: Compagnie Pétrolière Impériale Ltée) is a Canadian petroleum company. It is Canada's second-biggest integrated oil company. It is majority owned by American oil company ExxonMobil with around 69.6 percent ownership stake in the company. It is a significant producer of crude oil, diluted bitumen and natural gas, Canada's major petroleum refiner, a key petrochemical producer and a national marketer with coast-to-coast supply and retail networks. It supplies Esso-brand service stations. (Source:Wikipedia)
IMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMO Latest Social Stream
View Full IMO Social Stream
Latest IMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMPERIAL OIL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMO as an investment opportunity.
Imperial Oil Limited ( TSE:IMO ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day...
What battery metals are to gigafactories, helium is to everything from scientific research, medical technology and high-tech manufacturing to space exploration and national defense
Imperial Oil (IMO) plans C$1.7 billion in capital expenditure for 2023, maintaining consistent production performance at Kearl in the range of 265,000-275,000 barrels per day.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Imperial Oil is CA$84.42 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current...
Imperial Oil Limited (AMEX:IMO) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 28, 2023 Imperial Oil Limited beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $2.84, expectations were $0.88. Operator: Good day, and welcome to the Imperial Oil 2Q ’23 Earnings Call. Today’s conference is being recorded. At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to […]
IMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|