Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMO POWR Grades
- IMO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.01% of US stocks.
- IMO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IMO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
IMO Stock Summary
- Imperial Oil Ltd's stock had its IPO on July 16, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.24% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Imperial Oil Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, IMO has reported earnings growth of -222.78%, putting it ahead of just 9.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Imperial Oil Ltd are NOK, DLTR, ORAN, CTVA, and LUV.
- Visit IMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.imperialoil.ca.
IMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.83||52-week high||$35.20|
|Prev. close||$31.27||52-week low||$11.16|
|Day high||$32.08||Avg. volume||650,245|
|50-day MA||$30.55||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$21.56||Market Cap||23.37B|
Imperial Oil Limited (IMO) Company Bio
Imperial Oil explores for, produces, and sells crude oil and natural gas in Canada. The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Chemical. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
IMO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Imperial Oil Ltd. To summarize, we found that Imperial Oil Ltd ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 30%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Imperial Oil Ltd, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.76 years comes in at 0.55%; that's greater than 81.06% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Imperial Oil Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -26.81. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.47% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Imperial Oil Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than just 18.3% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMO Latest Social Stream
View Full IMO Social Stream
Latest IMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Imperial Oil Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMO as an investment opportunity.
Imperial Oil (IMO) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Imperial Oil Limited (IMO) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Canadians on the hunt for growth and income should look to energy stocks like Imperial Oil Ltd. (TSX:IMO)(NYSE:IMO) before the summer. The post The 3 Best Energy Stocks to Own This Summer appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Scotiabank Stick to Their Hold Rating for Imperial Oil
A Sarnia man caught trying to break into a Chemical Valley compound he wore dark clothes and smeared dirt on his face but his flashlight gave him away was sentenced Wednesday to 45 days in jail.
IMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|