Imperial Oil Limited (IMO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, IMO has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 86.71% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IMO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NICE, VLGEA, PG, CGNX and ATHM.
IMO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of IMO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 9.48% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Imperial Oil Ltd are:
- Given its market cap of around 14 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 3.47 is greater than 73.83% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, IMO's provides a return of 9.48% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 70.3% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, IMO's equity discount rate is less than 73.64% of those stocks.
IMO Dividend Chart
IMO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|