Imperial Oil Limited (IMO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Currently, IMO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 88.16% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IMO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ABT, PAAS, JNJ, ENTG and SLGN.
IMO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of IMO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 62.72% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Imperial Oil Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, IMO offers a dividend yield in the top 21.11% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Imperial Oil Ltd's estimated return of 62.72% surpasses about 77.98% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, IMO's equity discount rate is less than 75% of those stocks.
IMO Dividend Chart
IMO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|