Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Imperial Oil Ltd think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
IMO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of IMO is greater than 6.63% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of IMO is lower than 7.75% of all US stocks.
- Imperial Oil Ltd's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 88.04% of all US stocks.
- Imperial Oil Ltd's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 85.63% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- IMO has a higher average analyst price target than 15.84% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Imperial Oil Ltd's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 21.34% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of IMO is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is IMO a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!