Independent Bank Corp. (INDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INDB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.72% of US stocks.
- INDB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INDB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
INDB Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.82%, INDEPENDENT BANK CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.2% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of INDEPENDENT BANK CORP's share price is greater than that of just 3.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- INDEPENDENT BANK CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INDEPENDENT BANK CORP are STBA, FCBC, SYBT, FBNC, and HOMB.
- INDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INDEPENDENT BANK CORP's official web site, go to www.rocklandtrust.com.
INDB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, INDB's price/sales ratio is 89.66% higher, now standing at 5.5.
- INDB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INDB.
INDB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -0.93%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 60.13%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 39.52%.
The table below shows INDB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INDB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INDB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.61% of graded US stocks.
- INDB's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- ACNB, MTB, and RVSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INDB.
The table below shows INDB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.16||52-week high||$91.65|
|Prev. close||$77.56||52-week low||$74.28|
|Day high||$78.57||Avg. volume||237,689|
|50-day MA||$83.79||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$81.60||Market Cap||3.52B|
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation provides banking products and services primarily to small-to-medium sized businesses and individuals in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Rockland, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
INDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INDB Latest Social Stream
View Full INDB Social Stream
Latest INDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENT BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INDB as an investment opportunity.
Rockland Trust’s Investment Management Group Announces a Record Year with $5.8 Billion in Assets Under Administration
ROCKLAND, Mass., January 24, 2023--Rockland Trust’s Investment Management Group (IMG) achieved a new record, closing out the year with $5.8 billion in Assets Under Administration (AUA) as of December 31, 2022. Despite strong headwinds in the stock and bond markets, IMG’s AUA has grown by nearly 17 percent, from December 31, 2020, to December 31, 2022. The team also achieved a record year of gross new business generation totaling $1.2 billion and made strategic hires throughout the Bank’s footpri
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ:INDB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 20, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to the INDB Independent Bank Corp. Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Before proceeding, please note that during this call, we […]
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.81% and 1.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
INDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|