Independent Bank Corp. (INDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INDB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INDB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- INDB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
INDB Stock Summary
- INDB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 406.12 -- higher than 94.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INDB is more volatile than only 1.56% of stocks we're observing.
- INDEPENDENT BANK CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDEPENDENT BANK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be STBA, FBNC, HOMB, WABC, and SYBT.
- Visit INDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rocklandtrust.com.
INDB Valuation Summary
- INDB's price/sales ratio is 6.1; this is 454.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- INDB's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INDB.
INDB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.31%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 39.14%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.75%.
The table below shows INDB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INDB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INDB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.61% of graded US stocks.
- INDB's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- ACNB, MTB, and RVSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INDB.
The table below shows INDB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.61||52-week high||$93.52|
|Prev. close||$78.51||52-week low||$74.28|
|Day high||$78.75||Avg. volume||193,429|
|50-day MA||$80.58||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$81.47||Market Cap||3.68B|
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation provides banking products and services primarily to small-to-medium sized businesses and individuals in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Rockland, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
INDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INDB Latest Social Stream
View Full INDB Social Stream
Latest INDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENT BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INDB as an investment opportunity.
ROCKLAND, Mass., September 15, 2022--The Board of Directors of Independent Bank Corp. (Nasdaq Global Select Market: INDB), parent of Rockland Trust Company, today announced a $0.51 per share dividend. The dividend will be payable on October 7, 2022, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 26, 2022.
In this article, we will discuss some of the best stocks to buy according to Dave Smith, Chief Investment Officer at investment management company Rockland Trust. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also look at Long-Term Analyst: Buy These 5 Stocks. David Smith has been in the financial services industry for over […]
Institutional shareholders may be less affected by Independent Bank Corp.'s (NASDAQ:INDB) pullback last week after a year of 7.2% returns
If you want to know who really controls Independent Bank Corp. ( NASDAQ:INDB ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.94% and 2.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROCKLAND, Mass., July 21, 2022--Independent Bank Corp. (Nasdaq Global Select Market: INDB), parent of Rockland Trust Company, today announced 2022 second quarter net income of $61.8 million, or $1.32 per diluted share, compared to 2022 first quarter net income of $53.1 million, or $1.12 per diluted share, and 2022 first quarter operating net income of $58.2 million, or $1.23 per diluted share, which excluded pre-tax merger-related costs of $7.1 million associated with the acquisition of Meridian
INDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|