Independent Bank Corp. (INDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INDB POWR Grades
- INDB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- INDB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- INDB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
INDB Stock Summary
- INDB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,323.52 -- higher than 97.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.64 for Independent Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.2% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for INDB comes in at 16.58% -- higher than that of 89.72% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Independent Bank Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SFBC, PRI, TDS, PB, and CCBG.
- INDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Independent Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.rocklandtrust.com.
INDB Valuation Summary
- INDB's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.5; this is 70.93% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- INDB's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, INDB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INDB.
INDB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.13%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -12.92%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 69.88%.
The table below shows INDB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INDB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INDB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.61% of graded US stocks.
- INDB's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- ACNB, MTB, and RVSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INDB.
The table below shows INDB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.58||52-week high||$93.52|
|Prev. close||$79.09||52-week low||$68.14|
|Day high||$80.00||Avg. volume||195,352|
|50-day MA||$80.22||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$80.98||Market Cap||3.68B|
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation provides banking products and services primarily to small-to-medium sized businesses and individuals in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Rockland, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
INDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INDB Latest Social Stream
View Full INDB Social Stream
Latest INDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INDB as an investment opportunity.
Independent Bank's (INDB) organic and inorganic growth efforts, along with solid balance sheet and liquidity positions, make it worth betting on.
Independent Bank Corp. COO Robert D. Cozzone and CFO Mark J. Ruggiero to Participate in the 2022 KBW Winter Financial Services Symposium
ROCKLAND, Mass., February 07, 2022--Robert D. Cozzone, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer and Mark J. Ruggiero, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Accounting Officer of Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: INDB) will participate in the 2022 KBW Winter Financial Services Symposium on February 17, 2022. The conference will take place at The Boca Raton Resort, 501 E Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432.
New York, NY, based Investment company Salzhauer Michael (Current Portfolio) buys Bank of America Corp, Wells Fargo, Citigroup Inc, Fifth Third Bancorp, Capital One Financial Corp, sells , , , , Amerant Bancorp Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Salzhauer Michael.
Boston, MA, based Investment company Taylor Investment Counselors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Western Midstream Partners LP, iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF, Civitas Resources Inc, Civitas Resources Inc, Secure Energy Services Inc, sells Activision Blizzard Inc, Phillips 66 Partners LP, , S&P 500 ETF TRUST ETF, Chegg Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Taylor Investment Counselors Llc.
Investment company SummerHaven Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Independent Bank Corp, sells Echo Global Logistics Inc, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, SummerHaven Investment Management, LLC.
INDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|