Independent Bank Corp. (INDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INDB POWR Grades
- INDB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INDB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- INDB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.5% of US stocks).
INDB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.84 for Independent Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 85.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -67.69%, Independent Bank Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.9% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for INDB comes in at 19.15% -- higher than that of 87.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Independent Bank Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CATY, CASS, RBCAA, CVCY, and CBTX.
- INDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Independent Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.rocklandtrust.com.
INDB Valuation Summary
- INDB's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 54.55% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- INDB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, INDB's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INDB.
INDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.85||52-week high||$99.85|
|Prev. close||$71.98||52-week low||$49.25|
|Day high||$71.36||Avg. volume||180,109|
|50-day MA||$75.33||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$76.89||Market Cap||2.34B|
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation provides banking products and services primarily to small-to-medium sized businesses and individuals in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Rockland, Massachusetts.
INDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INDB Latest Social Stream
View Full INDB Social Stream
Latest INDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INDB as an investment opportunity.
INDB earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.36% and -0.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROCKLAND, Mass., July 22, 2021--Independent Bank Corp. (Nasdaq Global Select Market: INDB), parent of Rockland Trust Company, today announced 2021 second quarter net income of $37.6 million, or $1.14 per diluted share, compared to net income of $41.7 million, or $1.26 per diluted share, reported for the first quarter of 2021. Second quarter results included merger related costs of $1.7 million associated with the acquisition of Meridian Bancorp Inc. ("Meridian") and its subsidiary East Boston Sa
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ROCKLAND, Mass., July 06, 2021--Independent Bank Corp. (Nasdaq Global Select Market: INDB), parent of Rockland Trust Company, will host its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter results on Friday, July 23, 2021, at 10:00 AM Eastern Time. Telephonic access will be available by dial-in at 888-336-7153 reference: INDB. Participants may also choose to pre-register for the conference by navigating to http://dpregister.com, which will provide a unique pin to the participant which allows
INDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|