Independent Bank Corp. (INDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INDB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INDB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- INDB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.47% of US stocks).
INDB Stock Summary
- INDB's went public 31.85 years ago, making it older than 84.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- INDB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.9%, Independent Bank Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Independent Bank Corp are WABC, FBNC, TRMK, FCBC, and GABC.
- Visit INDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rocklandtrust.com.
INDB Valuation Summary
- INDB's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.5; this is 70.93% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- INDB's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, INDB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INDB.
INDB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.64%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 105.53%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.25%.
The table below shows INDB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INDB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INDB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.61% of graded US stocks.
- INDB's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- ACNB, MTB, and RVSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INDB.
The table below shows INDB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.78||52-week high||$99.85|
|Prev. close||$83.48||52-week low||$68.14|
|Day high||$83.94||Avg. volume||184,208|
|50-day MA||$83.21||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$79.20||Market Cap||2.77B|
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation provides banking products and services primarily to small-to-medium sized businesses and individuals in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Rockland, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
INDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INDB Latest Social Stream
View Full INDB Social Stream
Latest INDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INDB as an investment opportunity.
Independent Bank Corp.'s (INDB) CEO Christopher Oddleifson on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call January 21, 2022 10:00 A.M. ET Company Participants Christopher Oddleifson - President and Chief Executive Officer Mark Ruggiero - Chief Financial Officer and Chief Accounting Officer Gerard Nadeau - President of Rockland Trust Company Conference Call Participants Mark Thomas Fitzgibbon -...
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 58.25% and 1.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROCKLAND, Mass., January 20, 2022--Independent Bank Corp. (Nasdaq Global Select Market: INDB), parent of Rockland Trust Company, today announced 2021 fourth quarter net income of $1.7 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, compared to net income of $40.0 million, or $1.21 per diluted share, reported for the third quarter of 2021. Financial results for the fourth quarter 2021 reflected pre-tax merger-related costs of $37.2 million associated with the acquisition of Meridian Bancorp, Inc. ("Meridian
Analysts Estimate Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ROCKLAND, Mass., January 10, 2022--Independent Bank Corp. (Nasdaq Global Select Market: INDB), parent of Rockland Trust Company, will host its quarterly conference call to discuss fourth quarter results on Friday, January 21, 2022, at 10:00 AM Eastern Time. Telephonic access will be available by dial-in at 888-336-7153 reference: INDB. Participants may also choose to pre-register for the conference by navigating to http://dpregister.com, which will provide a unique pin to the participant which a
INDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|