Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- INDB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 206,083,000; for context, that's better than 91.16% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with INDB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MLAB, EDUC, CL, VLGEA and SNDR.
INDB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of INDB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 28.2% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Independent Bank Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Independent Bank Corp than it is for 75.91% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, INDB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 81.77% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, INDB's equity discount rate is less than 80.11% of those stocks.
INDB Dividend Chart
INDB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|