Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, INDB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 196,088,000, ranking above 93.2% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with INDB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GFF, HTLD, CMC, ESCA and ELLO.
INDB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of INDB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 20.6% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INDB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Independent Bank Corp than it is for 76.57% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, INDB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 71.73% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Independent Bank Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 80.91% of them.
INDB Dividend Chart
INDB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|