Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, INDB's growth rate has been 0.17% over the past 5.5 years.
- INDB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 206,083,000; for context, that's better than 90.81% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with INDB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTAS, SWX, VERX, NI and PPL.
INDB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of INDB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 14.14% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INDB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for INDB, its beta is lower than 36.7% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $489 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 38.65% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Independent Bank Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.41% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
INDB Dividend Chart
INDB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|