Independent Bank Corp. (INDB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- INDB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 220,835,000; for context, that's better than 93.46% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with INDB's price: TREE, SCVL, GPC, GTS and AME.
INDB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of INDB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 9.45%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Independent Bank Corp are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, INDB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 77.63% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, INDB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 72.29% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, INDB's equity discount rate is less than 82.63% of those stocks.
INDB Dividend Chart
INDB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|