Infosys Ltd. ADR (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
INFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.64||52-week high||$20.60|
|Prev. close||$15.64||52-week low||$14.71|
|Day high||$15.70||Avg. volume||9,746,863|
|50-day MA||$15.75||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$17.71||Market Cap||64.69B|
INFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFY POWR Grades
- INFY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- INFY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- INFY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 2.64% of US stocks).
INFY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $65,456,853,254, INFOSYS LTD has a greater market value than 96.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INFOSYS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that INFY's revenue has grown 49.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.11% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INFY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EL, HUM, ITW, NOC, and FISV.
- INFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INFOSYS LTD's official web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INFY's price/sales ratio is 63.27% higher, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 243 months, INFY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFY.
INFY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.85%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.93%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.31%.
The table below shows INFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.6% of graded US stocks.
- INFY's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 132nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Infosys Ltd. ADR (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company, after Tata Consultancy Services, by 2020 revenue figures, and the 602nd largest public company in the world, according to the Forbes Global 2000 ranking. (Source:Wikipedia)
INFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Latest Social Stream
View Full INFY Social Stream
Latest INFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFOSYS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFY as an investment opportunity.
Infosys and Roland-Garros Serve Up New AI-Powered Experiences for the Tennis Ecosystem
Infosys (NSE: INFY) (BSE: INFY) (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, and the French Tennis Federation (FFT) have today revealed new innovations that will continue their partnership to transform and power the game in novel, smarter more immersive ways. The innovations, powered by cloud, AI, mixed reality, and data & analytics will take fan engagement to a whole new level while continuing to empower players, coaches, media, tournament organizers, and th
Why Is ServiceNow (NOW) Up 17.1% Since Last Earnings Report?
ServiceNow (NOW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Infosys Springboard Collaborates with Adobe Training to Transform Digital Workforce of the Future
Infosys (NSE: INFY) (BSE:INFY) (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, today announced its collaboration with Adobe to transform the digital workforce through Infosys' online learning platform, Infosys Springboard, under its Tech for Good charter. Both organizations will aim to create over 10,000 new Adobe certified experts globally by 2025.
Launched today: Infosys Topaz - An AI-first offering to accelerate business value for global enterprises using generative AI
Infosys (NSE: INFY) (BSE: INFY) (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, today launched Infosys Topaz - an AI-first set of services, solutions and platforms using generative AI technologies. It helps amplify the potential of humans, enterprises and communities to tap into the next generation of opportunities to create value from unprecedented innovations, connected ecosystems and pervasive efficiencies. Infosys Topaz leverages Infosys applied AI framework
20 Poorest Countries in Asia
In this article, we discuss 20 poorest countries in Asia. If you want to see the top poorest countries in this region, check out 5 Poorest Countries in Asia. According to the Asia Foundation, the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic has left the Asia-Pacific region grappling with the consequences of disrupted economic growth. The hardest-hit […]
INFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INFYWant to do more research on Infosys Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Infosys Ltd (INFY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Infosys Ltd (INFY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Infosys Ltd (INFY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...