Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFY POWR Grades
- INFY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.12% of US stocks.
- INFY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- INFY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.4% of US stocks).
INFY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $98,378,658,934, Infosys Ltd has a greater market value than 97.43% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 172.13, Infosys Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.77% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Infosys Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Infosys Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ANTM, TJX, MMC, EL, and MDLZ.
- INFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Infosys Ltd's official web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Valuation Summary
- INFY's price/earnings ratio is 38.3; this is 1.79% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INFY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.8.
- Over the past 243 months, INFY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFY.
INFY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.19%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -2.36%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 13.73%.
The table below shows INFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.2% of graded US stocks.
- INFY's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 125th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.85||52-week high||$24.14|
|Prev. close||$23.09||52-week low||$13.02|
|Day high||$22.99||Avg. volume||6,998,066|
|50-day MA||$22.69||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$19.43||Market Cap||96.92B|
Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Ltd. provides business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services in North America, Europe, India, and internationally. The Company also offers products, platforms and solutions to clients in different industries. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
INFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Latest Social Stream
View Full INFY Social Stream
Latest INFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Infosys Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFY as an investment opportunity.
Infosys (INFY) has teamed up with enterprise application software leader SAP (SAP) to provide Business Process Transformation-as-a-Service. Shares of the Indian multinational information technology company have gained 69% over the past year. (See INFY stock charts on TipRanks) Using SAP’s business process intelligence (BPI), Infosys will help clients transform their businesses by identifying opportunities and obstacles and building a roadmap for them. The combination of Infosys' BPTaaS and Cobalt portfolio with SAP’s BPI expertise will benefit clients by decreasing complexity and improving the efficiency of business processes.
Infosys (INFY) collaborates with SAP to leverage BPTaaS to aid its clients to conduct in-depth digital transformation process analysis and evaluate performance against their industry peers.
Infosys (NSE: INFY) (BSE: INFY) (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, today announced that it would collaborate with Frost Bank to provide strategic business consulting and digital capabilities that will enable Frost Bank to offer mortgage loans along with its other consumer loan products. Infosys will help design the bank's mortgage loan process landscape from origination to servicing, design the end-customer experience, and select the most effective
New Delhi: The Indian stock market started with a bang on Wednesday, the third trading day of the week. In the initial minutes, both Sensex and Nifty were seen trading on the green mark. The Sensex reached near 58,400 points with a gain of more than 120 points. On the other hand, if we talk about Nifty, it was trading with a strength of more than 17,400 points. After trading for some time, this increase reached an all-time high. After this, both Sensex and Nifty reached their highest level. The Sensex rose to a record high of 58,585.97 points, while the Nifty also remained strong. Titan, NTPC, Airtel, Bajaj Auto, Mahindra & Mahindra, Nestle India, Reliance, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv, Infosys, PowerGrid, IndusInd Bank, Tata Steel, Kotak Bank, Asian Paint, ITC, HDF...
Gurugram (Haryana) [India], September 15 (ANI/NewsVoir): BML Munjal University (BMU), a Hero Group initiative, organized its 6th convocation virtually on Saturday - 11th September, 2021 where 397 students were conferred their degrees on successful completion of B.Tech, B.Com (Hons.), BBAMBA and Ph.D programmes. N R Narayana Murthy, Founder, Infosys Limited, was the Chief Guest for the convocation ceremony that was preside
INFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|