Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
INFY Stock Summary
- INFY has a market capitalization of $33,717,602,897 -- more than approximately 95.6% of US stocks.
- INFY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 233.46 -- higher than 87.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For INFY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Infosys Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be HUM, DG, PGR, KDP, and TRI.
- Visit INFY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Stock Price Chart More Charts
INFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.94||52-week high||$12.08|
|Prev. close||$7.78||52-week low||$6.76|
|Day high||$7.94||Avg. volume||15,797,311|
|50-day MA||$9.81||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$10.45||Market Cap||33.66B|
Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Ltd. provides business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services in North America, Europe, India, and internationally. The Company also offers products, platforms and solutions to clients in different industries. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bengaluru, India.