Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INFY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.73% of US stocks.
- INFY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- INFY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
INFY Stock Summary
- INFY has a higher market value than 96.84% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $77,471,074,776.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 352.5, Infosys Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.25% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Infosys Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INFY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZTS, CB, PTR, FDX, and MMC.
- INFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Infosys Ltd's official web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.84||52-week high||$19.56|
|Prev. close||$18.19||52-week low||$8.37|
|Day high||$18.16||Avg. volume||8,248,656|
|50-day MA||$18.53||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$16.07||Market Cap||75.69B|
Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Ltd. provides business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services in North America, Europe, India, and internationally. The Company also offers products, platforms and solutions to clients in different industries. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
INFY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for INFY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Infosys Ltd ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for INFY, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Infosys Ltd over the past 4.03 years is 0.04%; that's higher than only 21.08% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 6.57% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- INFY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Latest Social Stream
View Full INFY Social Stream
Latest INFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Infosys Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFY as an investment opportunity.
BENGALURU, India , May 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Infosys (NYSE: INFY ), the global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, today announced that it has been selected by Britvic , one of the leading branded soft drinks businesses in Europe , as a strategic end-to-end partner to help them deliver their strategic transformation roadmap and operations, across Applications, Cloud Infrastructure, Service Management and End User Computing. As Britvic's strategic partner, Infosys will provide end-to-end IT services and deliver a technology-driven approach to fulfill Britvic's business goals and strategic digital transformation roadmap. Infosys will also simplify and streamline its cloud infrastructure and operations leveraging Infosys Cobalt while improving service delivery thr...
Infosys will simplify and streamline Britvic’s cloud infrastructure and operations leveraging Infosys Cobalt while improving service delivery through analytics, automation and process maturity.
We have entered the fourth quarter results season and companies from most sectors are living up to the high expectations. “The first set of numbers is in line with estimates and there is no major surprise on either side,” says Daljeet Singh Kohli, CIO, StockAxis.com. Aggregate revenue and net profit has reported y-o-y growth of 23% and 35% respectively (see chart).Ferrous and non ferrous metals benefitted from the jump in commodity prices. However, this price rise did not negatively impact some commodity user industries. “While the automobile sector witnessed margin compression as expected, some sectors like cement, FMCG, etc were able to reduce margin pressures with cost control,” says Kunj Bansal, CIO, Karvy PMS.82477823Sectors like infotech, pharmaceuticals, telecom, etc that have be...
Companies are taking several steps to support employees and their families in battling Covid-19. Wipro has said it will reimburse affected employees and family members if their treatment costs exceed the insurance coverage. CEO Thierry Delaporte wrote in a LinkedIn post that they would also offer extended time off to recover from the disease, or support family or friends, or prioritise mental health. He also wrote that the company has arranged "fully-funded Covid isolation centres in various cities." TOI had reported that HCL Technologies is offering a Rs 30 lakh insurance cover and an additional Rs 7 lakh employee deposit linked insurance cover to employees for Covid-19. In the event of an HCL employee's unfortunate demise due to Covid, the families will get the full value of this cove...
Analysts say the move will likely aid the mass production of vaccines across the world, taming the violent spread of the pandemic.
INFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|