Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
INFY Stock Summary
- Infosys Ltd's market capitalization of $74,063,880,723 is ahead of 96.91% of US-listed equities.
- INFY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 337 -- higher than 88.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Infosys Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Infosys Ltd are ANTM, MDLZ, TJX, MMC, and ITW.
- INFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Infosys Ltd's official web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.12||52-week high||$19.07|
|Prev. close||$17.39||52-week low||$6.76|
|Day high||$17.29||Avg. volume||8,713,056|
|50-day MA||$17.47||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$13.84||Market Cap||72.63B|
Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Ltd. provides business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services in North America, Europe, India, and internationally. The Company also offers products, platforms and solutions to clients in different industries. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
INFY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for INFY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Infosys Ltd ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Infosys Ltd ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Infosys Ltd over the past 5.03 years is 0.02%; that's higher than just 17.69% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 6.32% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- INFY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Latest Social Stream
View Full INFY Social Stream
Latest INFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Infosys Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFY as an investment opportunity.
Because of its early adoption of digital, Infosys was able to respond quickly and move to a digital platform when the pandemic struck in March last year, Nilekani said
Axis Bank was the top gainer in the Sensex pack, rising around 2 per cent, followed by Bajaj Finance, SBI, Reliance Industries, ONGC and UltraTech Cement. On the other hand, TCS, PowerGrid, Infosys, HUL and Tech Mahindra were among the laggards. Sensex Jumps Over 200 Points in Early Trade; Nifty Tops 14,750.
Nifty reclaims 14,750, Sensex trades flat, markets marginally higher; Tata Consumer jumps over 2% - Businessfortnight
Sensex, Nifty, Share Prices LIVE: Domestic equity market benchmarks BSE Sensex and Nifty 50 were trading mildly higher on Wednesday. BSE Sensex was hovering around 49,900, while the broader Nifty 50 index was trading above 14,750. Index-heavyweights such as Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Bajaj Finance and ICICI Bank were among top index contributors. TCS, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Power Grid Corporation of India and HCL Tech were among top Sensex laggards. […]
Infosys has become one of only four honorees in the Software and Services Industry globally, and one of the only three honorees in India.In 2021, as many as 135 honorees were recognized spanning 22 countries and 47 industries.
Nihar Nilekani, son of Infosys co-founder Nandan Nilekani, sold 211,000 shares of Majesco.
INFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INFYWant to do more research on Infosys Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!