Infosys Ltd. ADR (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
INFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.27||52-week high||$20.57|
|Prev. close||$17.61||52-week low||$14.71|
|Day high||$17.50||Avg. volume||9,377,216|
|50-day MA||$17.19||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$17.06||Market Cap||71.47B|
INFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFY POWR Grades
- INFY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INFY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- INFY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.45% of US stocks).
INFY Stock Summary
- INFY has a market capitalization of $73,761,397,582 -- more than approximately 97.06% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INFOSYS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INFOSYS LTD comes in at 54.35%, a number that bests 90.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INFY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITW, SHW, NOC, PGR, and MNST.
- Visit INFY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Valuation Summary
- INFY's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 57.69% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- INFY's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFY.
INFY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.85%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.93%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.31%.
The table below shows INFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.6% of graded US stocks.
- INFY's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 132nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Infosys Ltd. ADR (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company, after Tata Consultancy Services, by 2020 revenue figures, and the 602nd largest public company in the world, according to the Forbes Global 2000 ranking. (Source:Wikipedia)
INFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Latest Social Stream
View Full INFY Social Stream
Latest INFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFOSYS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFY as an investment opportunity.
In Monday's stock market trading, Infosys (NS:INFY) Ltd.'s shares saw a decrease of 1.42%, closing at 1,474.75 Indian rupees, despite the S&P BSE Sensex Index's marginal rise of 0.02% to 66,023.69, indicating an overall positive day for the market.
Infosys' (INFY) Finacle is set to serve as the digital transformation partner of Guaranty Trust Bank in Nigeria and 10 other markets across Europe and Africa.
Infosys (NS:INFY) Finacle, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Infosys, and Nigeria's Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank), part of Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc, announced on Friday their partnership in GTBank's multi-country digital transformation program. GTBank's choice was influenced by Finacle's successful history and the comprehensiveness of its solution suite across retail, wealth, and corporate banking.
The excitement (some would say hype) surrounding artificial intelligence makes it hard to find overlooked AI stocks.
The Indian IT major, Infosys (INFY), teams up with NVIDIA to build generative AI tools for enterprises to enhance their productivity.
INFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|