Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
INFY Stock Summary
- INFY has a market capitalization of $47,265,631,967 -- more than approximately 95.3% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 327.26, Infosys Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.48% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Infosys Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INFY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMR, HUM, KMB, WBA, and PGR.
- INFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Infosys Ltd's official web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Stock Price Chart More Charts
INFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.88||52-week high||$12.08|
|Prev. close||$10.85||52-week low||$8.76|
|Day high||$10.92||Avg. volume||13,490,191|
|50-day MA||$10.10||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$10.62||Market Cap||46.13B|
Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Ltd. provides business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services in North America, Europe, India, and internationally. The Company also offers products, platforms and solutions to clients in different industries. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bengaluru, India.