Infosys Ltd. ADR (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFY POWR Grades
- INFY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INFY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- INFY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.81% of US stocks).
INFY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $82,578,279,523, INFOSYS LTD has a greater market value than 97.5% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INFOSYS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that INFY's revenue has grown 49.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.25% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INFOSYS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be MMC, EL, BKNG, NOC, and MDLZ.
- INFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INFOSYS LTD's official web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Valuation Summary
- INFY's price/earnings ratio is 27.6; this is 14.52% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INFY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 38.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFY.
INFY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.24%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.47%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.35%.
The table below shows INFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.6% of graded US stocks.
- INFY's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 132nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.19||52-week high||$26.39|
|Prev. close||$20.51||52-week low||$16.39|
|Day high||$20.29||Avg. volume||10,029,813|
|50-day MA||$18.45||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$19.81||Market Cap||84.95B|
Infosys Ltd. ADR (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company, after Tata Consultancy Services, by 2020 revenue figures, and the 602nd largest public company in the world, according to the Forbes Global 2000 ranking. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
INFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Latest Social Stream
View Full INFY Social Stream
Latest INFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INFOSYS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFY as an investment opportunity.
ServiceNow (NOW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Infosys (NSE: INFY) (BSE: INFY) (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, today announced a strategic collaboration with Envision AESC, a world-leading battery technology company. Through this collaboration, Infosys will help develop a cloud-based platform to digitize and automate manual processes at Envision AESC's Electric Vehicle (EV) battery manufacturing plants.
Infosys (NSE: INFY) (BSE: INFY) (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, today announced that InStep, the company's flagship global internship program, has been awarded the title of 'Best Overall Internship Program' in the 2023 Vault Internship Rankings. This is the fifth consecutive year that InStep has received this top honor, which was published by career intelligence organization Vault Firsthand. This year the internships were conducted for 285 intern
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Ronald Hua’s QTRON Investments based on its Q3 2021 holdings and evaluate its performance based on the returns of these stocks over the past 12 months. You can skip our detailed analysis of Hua’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to […]
Over $460 billion incremental profits from better data practices, trust in AI, and business integration
According to new research from the Infosys Knowledge Institute, the thought leadership and research arm of Infosys (NSE: INFY) (BSE: INFY) (NYSE: INFY), companies can generate over $460 billion in incremental profit if they do three things: improve data practices, trust in advanced AI, and integrate AI with business operations. However, despite high expectations for data and artificial intelligence (AI), most companies fail to act on these areas to convert data science to business value.
INFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|