Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
INFY Stock Summary
- Infosys Ltd's market capitalization of $42,517,287,373 is ahead of 95.13% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Infosys Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Infosys Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Infosys Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be KMB, DG, EMR, PGR, and HUM.
- INFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Infosys Ltd's official web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Stock Price Chart More Charts
INFY Price/Volume Stats
Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Ltd. provides business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services in North America, Europe, India, and internationally. The Company also offers products, platforms and solutions to clients in different industries. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bengaluru, India.