Infosys Ltd. ADR (INFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INFY POWR Grades
- INFY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- INFY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- INFY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
INFY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $106,985,193,843, Infosys Ltd has a greater market value than 97.61% of US stocks.
- INFY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 187.19 -- higher than 86.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INFY is more volatile than only 9.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Infosys Ltd are EL, HDB, BKNG, ANTM, and MMC.
- INFY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Infosys Ltd's official web site, go to www.infosys.com.
INFY Valuation Summary
- INFY's price/earnings ratio is 38.3; this is 1.79% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INFY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.8.
- Over the past 243 months, INFY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INFY.
INFY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.11%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.77%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.94%.
The table below shows INFY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INFY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.6% of graded US stocks.
- INFY's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 132nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows INFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.85||52-week high||$26.39|
|Prev. close||$18.51||52-week low||$17.52|
|Day high||$18.91||Avg. volume||10,998,641|
|50-day MA||$19.16||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$22.31||Market Cap||79.00B|
Infosys Ltd. ADR (INFY) Company Bio
Infosys Ltd. provides business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services in North America, Europe, India, and internationally. The Company also offers products, platforms and solutions to clients in different industries. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
INFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Latest Social Stream
View Full INFY Social Stream
Latest INFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Infosys Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INFY as an investment opportunity.
Launching Infosys Metaverse Foundry: Service to Accelerate Enterprises' Ability to Evolve and Execute Strategies for Virtual-Physical Interconnections
Infosys (NSE: INFY) (BSE: INFY) (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, today launched Infosys metaverse foundry to ease and fast-track enterprises' exploration of the metaverse, including virtual and augmented environments, for their customers, workplace, products and operations. Infosys metaverse foundry converges the power of domain and design expertise, platforms and digital accelerators, with strong relationships in a rich creator-partner economy. E
As a Select partner within Guidewire's (GWRE) PartnerConnect program, Infosys will boost user experience and drive operational excellence.
The prime architect of Indias biometrics-based unique identity programme, Nandan Nilekani, feels that the proposed digital rupee should remain anonymous. Infosys co-founder in conversation with ETs Surabhi Agarwal says that concerns about surveillance will arise if all payment transactions are recorded and are visible. Sharing his views on cryptocurrencies, he adds that stablecoins can easily become un-stablecoins if there is a run on that currency. Watch
Stocks In the News: Check out the companies making headlines before the opening bell.
Infosys: Guidewire announced that Infosys has joined Guidewire PartnerConnect as a Consulting alliance member at the Select level for the Americas. Infosys intends to continue the expansion of its Guidewire Center of Excellence, which includes insurance domain experts and Guidewire-certified professionals, through investment in training and certification.
INFY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|