Infosys Ltd (INFY) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Infosys Ltd think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
INFY Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Infosys Ltd's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 99.98% of all US stocks.
- INFY has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 7.47% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Infosys Ltd's average analyst price target is higher than 12.9% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- INFY has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 84.52% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- INFY has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 30.04% of Business Services stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of INFY is lower than 33.43% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of INFY is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding INFY using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.