Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that INFY reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.86% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- INFY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,526,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.49% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with INFY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CCI, INVA, DG, GHG and DLNG.
INFY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Infosys Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 76.06% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INFY, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Infosys Ltd has a beta lower than 68.6% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Infosys Ltd's estimated return of -76.06% surpasses about only 13.7% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
INFY Dividend Chart
INFY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||The Hackett Group, Inc.||2.33%|
|2||INFY||Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares||1.49%|
|3||LDOS||Leidos Holdings, Inc.||1.34%|
|4||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation -||1.21%|
|5||ACN||Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||1.21%|
|8||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.||0.75%|
|10||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|13||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|