Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares (INFY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: INFY reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.99% of dividend stocks in our set.
- INFY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,526,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.64% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INFY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VNOM, CUZ, TGI, ERF and MFNC.
INFY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Infosys Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 75.84% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INFY, investors may wish to consider are:
- INFY generates about 13 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 31.68%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, INFY's provides a return of -75.84% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 12.29% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
INFY Dividend Chart
INFY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||The Hackett Group, Inc.||2.99%|
|2||INFY||Infosys Limited American Depositary Shares||1.88%|
|3||LDOS||Leidos Holdings, Inc.||1.71%|
|4||ACN||Accenture plc Class A Ordinary Shares (Ireland)||1.65%|
|7||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation -||1.24%|
|9||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|12||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|