Infosys Ltd. ADR (INFY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- INFY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 4,063,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.31% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INFY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PNM, XLNX, PNW, IVC and REYN.
INFY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for INFY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 50.8% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INFY, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, INFY offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.4% of its fellow sector mates.
- Infosys Ltd's dividend growth rate is greater than 28.38% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, Infosys Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 70.08% of them.
INFY Dividend Chart
INFY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
INFY Dividends vs. Peers
|1||HCKT||Hackett Group Inc.||2.00%|
|2||INFY||Infosys Ltd. ADR||1.67%|
|3||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.||1.56%|
|5||ACN||Accenture PLC Cl A||1.23%|
|7||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.||0.74%|
|9||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|12||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|