Jabil Inc. (JBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBL POWR Grades
- JBL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JBL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
JBL Stock Summary
- Jabil Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.8% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, Jabil Inc has a higher such ratio than only 4.21% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, JBL has reported earnings growth of 124.26%, putting it ahead of 86.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jabil Inc are TPX, BSIG, FLEX, NCR, and PVBC.
- Visit JBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jabil.com.
JBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, JBL's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.72% lower, now standing at 10.4.
- JBL's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
- JBL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBL.
JBL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.71%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.19%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -52.48%.
The table below shows JBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.13||52-week high||$61.23|
|Prev. close||$59.54||52-week low||$30.42|
|Day high||$61.23||Avg. volume||903,173|
|50-day MA||$56.99||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$47.85||Market Cap||8.62B|
Jabil Inc. (JBL) Company Bio
Jabil Circuit provides comprehensive electronics design and manufacturing product management services to global electronics and technology companies. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
JBL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JBL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Jabil Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for JBL, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 73% of its capital from equity, and 27% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 11.49% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Jabil Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Jabil Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 25 -- greater than 86.8% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBL Latest Social Stream
View Full JBL Social Stream
Latest JBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jabil Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBL as an investment opportunity.
Jabil (JBL) closed the most recent trading day at $59.54, moving +1.02% from the previous trading session.
Is (JBL) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
Jabil (JBL) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
ARCB, JBL, MAN, and KMX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on July 29, 2021.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Size to Reach at a CAGR of 11.5% in the Forecast Period with Top Companies Analysis - Jabil Inc., Nipro Corporation, Flex, Ltd., Sanmina Corporation, Plexus Corp., TE Connectivity
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market is a proficient and comprehensive marketing report that focuses on primary and secondary market drivers, market share, leading segments, and geographical analysis. Nowadays, businesses get highly benefited from the different segments covered in the market
JBL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|