Jabil Inc. (JBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBL POWR Grades
- JBL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- JBL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- JBL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
JBL Stock Summary
- JABIL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.91% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, JABIL INC has a higher such ratio than merely 7.63% of stocks in our set.
- JBL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JBL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMI, BJ, SAH, BURL, and VNCE.
- JBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JABIL INC's official web site, go to www.jabil.com.
JBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, JBL's price/earnings ratio is 52.06% lower, now standing at 9.3.
- Over the past 243 months, JBL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBL.
JBL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 358%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 108.1%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.65%.
The table below shows JBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.2% of graded US stocks.
- JBL's asset turnover comes in at 1.885 -- ranking 6th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AOSL, MCHP, and MOSY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBL.
The table below shows JBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.24||52-week high||$72.11|
|Prev. close||$58.78||52-week low||$48.80|
|Day high||$61.30||Avg. volume||1,080,091|
|50-day MA||$59.92||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$59.73||Market Cap||8.42B|
Jabil Inc. (JBL) Company Bio
Jabil Circuit provides comprehensive electronics design and manufacturing product management services to global electronics and technology companies. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBL Latest Social Stream
View Full JBL Social Stream
Latest JBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JABIL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBL as an investment opportunity.
Jabil (JBL) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
CCB, DNOW and JBL made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on October 3, 2022.
JBL, KLBAY and MPC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on October 3, 2022.
Jabil (JBL) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Jabil Circuit (JBL) and TD SYNNEX Corporation (SNX)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Jabil Circuit (JBL – Research Report) and TD SYNNEX Corporation (SNX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Jabil Circuit (JBL) J.P. Morgan analyst Paul J Chung maintained a Buy rating on Jabil Circuit yesterday and set a price target of $80.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $57.42. According to TipRanks.
JBL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|