Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): Price and Financial Metrics
JNJ Stock Summary
- JNJ has a higher market value than 99.79% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $386,911,561,377.
- JNJ's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Johnson & Johnson's share price is greater than that of just 10.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JNJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JPM, WMT, MA, PG, and BAC.
- JNJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Johnson & Johnson's official web site, go to www.jnj.com.
JNJ Stock Price Chart More Charts
JNJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$148.32||52-week high||$150.17|
|Prev. close||$148.53||52-week low||$126.10|
|Day high||$148.94||Avg. volume||7,124,695|
|50-day MA||$141.94||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$136.11||Market Cap||390.36B|
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Company Bio
Johnson & Johnson researches and develops, manufactures, and sells various products in the health-care field worldwide. It operates in three segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices. Some of its well-known brands include Tylenol-fever, Listerine-bad breath, Splenda-no-calorie sweetener, Neutrogena-skin care, Pepcid-heartburn, Zyrtec - allergy, Motrin-ibuprofen, Sudafed-allergy, and plenty more. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey.