Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JNJ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where JNJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.42% of US stocks.
- JNJ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- JNJ's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.96% of US stocks).
JNJ Stock Summary
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON's market capitalization of $441,560,136,386 is ahead of 99.76% of US-listed equities.
- JNJ's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JNJ is more volatile than just 0.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JNJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XOM, UNH, TSM, LLY, and JPM.
- JNJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JOHNSON & JOHNSON's official web site, go to www.jnj.com.
JNJ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, JNJ's EV/EBIT ratio is 107.07% higher, now standing at 20.5.
- JNJ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JNJ.
JNJ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.28%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -17.43%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.98%.
The table below shows JNJ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JNJ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JNJ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.45% of graded US stocks.
- JNJ's asset turnover comes in at 0.52 -- ranking 78th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CBIO, CLSD, and ABBV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JNJ.
The table below shows JNJ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JNJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JNJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$168.23||52-week high||$186.69|
|Prev. close||$168.89||52-week low||$155.72|
|Day high||$168.87||Avg. volume||6,980,572|
|50-day MA||$175.47||Dividend yield||2.69%|
|200-day MA||$173.05||Market Cap||439.83B|
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Company Bio
Founded in 1886, Johnson & Johnson is a holding company, which is engaged in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of products in the healthcare field within its Consumer, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices segments. The Consumer segment consists of skin and self-care product brand names such as Aveeno, Neutrogena, Rogaine, Tylenol, Motrin, Listerine, and Band-Aid. Johnson’s Pharmaceutical segment contains biopharma products that address immune, cardiovascular, metabolic, and infectious disease medical conditions. The Medical Device segment develops products centered around orthopedic, surgical, intervention, and vision solutions. The company has over 130,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. The company’s current Chief Executive Officer is Alex Gorsky.
Most Popular Stories View All
JNJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JNJ Latest Social Stream
View Full JNJ Social Stream
Latest JNJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOHNSON & JOHNSON that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JNJ as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Wall Street closed mixed on Tuesday as investors digested the latest batch of corporate earnings reports and gauged the state of the economy.
It's the opposite story, though, for Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ): Shares of the healthcare giant rose 3% in 2022 but have declined so far this year. The impact of COVID-19 continued to weigh on Johnson & Johnson in its latest quarter. No, Johnson & Johnson isn't likely to experience a significant sales bounce with its COVID vaccine.
London’s blue-chip index fnished in the red.
Here are the most active equity options for midday.
JNJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|