Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): Price and Financial Metrics
JNJ Stock Summary
- Johnson & Johnson's market capitalization of $437,911,771,880 is ahead of 99.75% of US-listed equities.
- JNJ's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Johnson & Johnson's share price is greater than that of only 3.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JNJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JPM, WMT, MA, UNH, and DIS.
- JNJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Johnson & Johnson's official web site, go to www.jnj.com.
JNJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JNJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.18||52-week high||$173.65|
|Prev. close||$166.59||52-week low||$133.65|
|Day high||$166.28||Avg. volume||8,272,644|
|50-day MA||$161.84||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$153.30||Market Cap||434.87B|
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Company Bio
Johnson & Johnson researches and develops, manufactures, and sells various products in the health-care field worldwide. It operates in three segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices. Some of its well-known brands include Tylenol-fever, Listerine-bad breath, Splenda-no-calorie sweetener, Neutrogena-skin care, Pepcid-heartburn, Zyrtec - allergy, Motrin-ibuprofen, Sudafed-allergy, and plenty more. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
JNJ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for JNJ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Johnson & Johnson ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 55.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Johnson & Johnson, consider:
- As a business, JNJ is generating more cash flow than 98.14% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 23.35% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- JNJ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 38.15% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
JNJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JNJ Latest Social Stream
View Full JNJ Social Stream
Latest JNJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Johnson & Johnson that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JNJ as an investment opportunity.
The South African government has decided to lift the suspension imposed on the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), the Mail & Guardian reported.Soon after the U.S. recommended a pause on the JNJ’s vaccine citing rare cases of blood clots, South Africa also halted its use. The country had only...
Photo by designer491/iStock via Getty Images Dividend investing community, I had to write this article. The blood or "dividends" are pumping through my veins. Dividend aristocrats are increasing their dividends and beating expectations. In addition, companies are increasing dividends that I would not have seen coming. Therefore, this bodes the...
OCGN stock is gaining Wednesday morning on news that Bharat Biotech's COVAXIN has an overall 78% efficacy rate.
Last month, up to 15 million doses of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine had to be discarded at Emergent’s factory in Baltimore. A new report says problems were not fully investigated and other doses may be compromised.
Here’s what you need to know at the end of the day.
JNJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|