Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): Price and Financial Metrics
JNJ Stock Summary
- Johnson & Johnson's market capitalization of $342,748,742,522 is ahead of 99.79% of US-listed equities.
- JNJ's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, JNJ is more volatile than merely 4.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Johnson & Johnson are WMT, XOM, PG, BAC, and T.
- JNJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Johnson & Johnson's official web site, go to www.jnj.com.
JNJ Stock Price Chart More Charts
JNJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.99||52-week high||$148.59|
|Prev. close||$140.50||52-week low||$121.00|
|Day high||$141.00||Avg. volume||7,147,703|
|50-day MA||$133.24||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$134.95||Market Cap||368.44B|
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Company Bio
Johnson & Johnson researches and develops, manufactures, and sells various products in the health-care field worldwide. It operates in three segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices. Some of its well-known brands include Tylenol-fever, Listerine-bad breath, Splenda-no-calorie sweetener, Neutrogena-skin care, Pepcid-heartburn, Zyrtec - allergy, Motrin-ibuprofen, Sudafed-allergy, and plenty more. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey.