Jpmorgan Chase & Co (JPM) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Jpmorgan Chase & Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
JPM's average price target has moved up $3.01000000000001 over the prior 204 hours.
JPM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for JPM as an investment opportunity.
- JPM has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 97.44% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of JPM is higher than 96.81% of Banking stocks.
- Jpmorgan Chase & Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 5.56% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- JPM has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 7.12% of Financial Services stocks.
- JPM has a greater NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Is JPM a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!