JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, JPM has issued more dividends than 98.4% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Currently, JPM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 0.2% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, JPM has returned $12,690,000,000 US dollars, more than 97.63% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with JPM's price: DOC, PNW, CRK, ADT and NDSN.
JPM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of JPM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 34.73% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Jpmorgan Chase & Co are:
- With a market cap of roughly $372 billion, JPM is in the mega-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 16.22% of stocks.
- The Jpmorgan Chase & Co's dividend growth rate is greater than 75.68% of its fellow mega-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Jpmorgan Chase & Co, its beta is lower than 26.54% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
JPM Dividend Chart
JPM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JPM Dividends vs. Peers
|4||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||2.85%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||2.66%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||2.40%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.03%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.08%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.48%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|