JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, JPM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 56,738,000,000, ranking above 99.55% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, JPM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.26% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with JPM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATRI, JKHY, SBAC, CANG and TAK.
JPM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Jpmorgan Chase & Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 6.17% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JPM, investors may wish to consider are:
- JPM's market cap is about 415 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 2.86 is greater than 68% of its fellow stocks in the mega market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $415 billion, JPM is in the mega-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 34% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for JPM, approximately 33.86% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
JPM Dividend Chart
JPM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JPM Dividends vs. Peers
|3||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group Inc.||3.72%|
|5||JPM||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||3.55%|
|6||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|7||MTB||M&T Bank Corp.||3.03%|
|8||BAC||Bank of America Corp.||2.69%|
|9||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||2.49%|
|10||FRC||First Republic Bank||0.73%|
|11||USCB||U.S. Century Bank||0.00%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|