JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, JPM has issued more dividends than 98.28% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- JPM is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 0.25% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, JPM has returned $12,498,000,000 US dollars, more than 97.65% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with JPM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SLGN, WSTG, TSCO, MELI and HMI.
JPM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Jpmorgan Chase & Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 25.41% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of JPM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Jpmorgan Chase & Co's market cap of $318 billion US dollars puts it in the mega-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 15.79% of them.
- The Jpmorgan Chase & Co's dividend growth rate is greater than 71.05% of dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for JPM, approximately 25.66% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
JPM Dividend Chart
JPM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
JPM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||6.75%|
|5||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||3.75%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.73%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||3.38%|
|9||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|10||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.69%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.68%|