Kellogg Company (K): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
K POWR Grades
- K scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.36% of US stocks.
- K's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- K ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
K Stock Summary
- Kellogg Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.21% of US listed stocks.
- Kellogg Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, K is more volatile than just 2.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kellogg Co are DOV, AVY, HRL, J, and CHD.
- K's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kellogg Co's official web site, go to www.kelloggcompany.com.
K Valuation Summary
- K's price/earnings ratio is 16.6; this is 26.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, K's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- K's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for K.
K Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.78%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 227.74%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.05%.
The table below shows K's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
K's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- K has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.11% of graded US stocks.
- K's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 33rd of 58 Food Products stocks.
- HSY, LNDC, and TSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with K.
The table below shows K's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
K Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
K Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.01||52-week high||$68.60|
|Prev. close||$61.50||52-week low||$56.61|
|Day high||$62.24||Avg. volume||2,649,825|
|50-day MA||$63.67||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$62.75||Market Cap||21.14B|
Kellogg Company (K) Company Bio
Kellogg Company manufactures and markets ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. The company operates through U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Snacks, U.S. Specialty, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
K Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
K Latest Social Stream
View Full K Social Stream
Latest K News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kellogg Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate K as an investment opportunity.
Dan Osborn, President of BCTGM Local 50G in Omaha, Nebraska, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the ongoing strike of Kellogg’s workers.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Thousands of workers remain on strike across the United States demanding higher pay and better conditions despite Hollywood make-up artists and camera operators reaching a deal over the weekend to avoid a walkout, and the tight jobs market has only emboldened them. Kevin Bradshaw is an employee at Kellogg Co's cereal plant in Memphis, Tennessee, where most of North America's Frosted Flakes are made. "Enough is enough," said Bradshaw, vice president of Bakery, Confectionary, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union Local 252G at the Memphis plant.
Workers around the country have been striking and engaging in work stoppages as they tire of low pay, mandatory overtime, and more. The recent resurgence in union activity continues a prepandemic trend.
Boring is beautiful when you are looking to generate income in retirement. That's why these ultra-safe stocks should be in your portfolio.
K Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|