Kellogg Company (K): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
K POWR Grades
- K scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for K is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- K ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
K Stock Summary
- Kellogg Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91% of US listed stocks.
- Kellogg Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, K is more volatile than merely 1.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to K, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLX, WPP, AVY, CFG, and WRB.
- Visit K's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kelloggcompany.com.
K Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, K's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.44% lower, now standing at 15.7.
- K's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, K's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for K.
K Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.1%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -4.52%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.05%.
The table below shows K's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
K Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
K Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.14||52-week high||$71.65|
|Prev. close||$63.61||52-week low||$56.61|
|Day high||$63.62||Avg. volume||2,866,917|
|50-day MA||$64.35||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$62.71||Market Cap||21.16B|
Kellogg Company (K) Company Bio
Kellogg Company manufactures and markets ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. The company operates through U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Snacks, U.S. Specialty, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Battle Creek, Michigan.
K Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for K, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kellogg Co ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for K, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Kellogg Co over the past 5.75 years is 0.02%; that's higher than only 23.22% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Kellogg Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 10.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
K Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
K Latest Social Stream
View Full K Social Stream
Latest K News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kellogg Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate K as an investment opportunity.
Kellogg's (K) second-quarter 2021 results are likely to reflect escalated costs and moderation in at-home consumption-related demand. That said, the company's brand strength has been a driver.
Stocks dipped slightly last week, as both the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI) and the S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC) fell by less than 0.5% as hundreds of companies reported second-quarter earnings results. Electronic Arts' stock has trailed the market in 2021, but that narrative could shift starting with this Thursday's earnings announcement.
Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.58 per share on the common stock of the Company, payable on September 15, 2021, to shareowners of record at the close of business on September 1, 2021. The ex-dividend date is August 31, 2021. This is the 387th dividend that Kellogg Company has paid to owners of common stock since 1925.
Kellogg (K) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
K Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|