Kellogg Co. (K): Price and Financial Metrics
K Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.70||52-week high||$74.72|
|Prev. close||$54.16||52-week low||$47.63|
|Day high||$54.21||Avg. volume||2,422,986|
|50-day MA||$51.78||Dividend yield||4.2%|
|200-day MA||$62.16||Market Cap||18.39B|
K Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
K POWR Grades
- K scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for K is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 155 days.
- K's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.2% of US stocks).
K Stock Summary
- K has a higher market value than 88.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,112,444,010.
- K's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of KELLANOVA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to K, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVY, BLDR, HUBB, DOV, and ALLE.
- K's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KELLANOVA's official web site, go to www.kelloggcompany.com.
K Valuation Summary
- K's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 35.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, K's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for K.
K Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -10.78%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.35%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.95%.
The table below shows K's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
K's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- K has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.4% of graded US stocks.
- K's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 34th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- HSY, LNDC, and CAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with K.
The table below shows K's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kellogg Co. (K) Company Bio
The Kellogg Company, doing business as Kellogg's, is an American multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Kellogg's produces cereal and convenience foods, including crackers and toaster pastries, and markets their products by several well known brands including Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Pringles, Eggo, and Cheez-It. Kellogg's mission statement is "Nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive." (Source:Wikipedia)
K Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
K Latest Social Stream
View Full K Social Stream
Latest K News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KELLANOVA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate K as an investment opportunity.
POP-TARTS® PUTS 1 MILLION TOASTER PASTRIES* ON THE LINE IN UNFORGETTABLE FOOTBALL GAME DAY EXPERIENCE - GET READY FOR WILD PREDICTIONS AND CRAZY GOOD FUN
When North Carolina State faces off against Kansas State in Orlando at the highly-anticipated Pop-Tarts Bowl, the Crazy Good action will extend far beyond the matchup on the field. Pop-Tarts® is putting a whopping 1 million pastries* on the line to give fans even more reason to tune into the game. Introducing Prop-Tarts, an interactive experience to test just how Crazy Good your intuition is when predicting non-game related moments throughout the Pop-Tarts Bowl. With Prop-Tarts, fans can guess W
Designer Tiffany Pratt Creates Canadian Holiday Homes with Limited Edition Pop-Tarts® Frosted Sugar Cookie Flavour Pastries and Rice Krispies Squares® Holiday Bars!
Gingerbread house-making season has arrived! This year, why not break with tradition and build an edible house that looks just like your own home for the holidays? To provide the ultimate inspiration, Pop-Tarts® Frosted Sugar Cookie Flavour Pastries and Rice Krispies Squares® Holiday Bars have teamed up with iconic Canadian designer, Tiffany Pratt, to put a whimsical twist on the classic gingerbread house inspired by real Canadian homes from coast to coast.
Kellanova – previously Kellogg Company – Vice President, Omni and E-Commerce, Manish Sharma recently discussed omni-commerce and why it is critical to today's shopper and the future of business.
CHEEZ-IT® BRINGS BOWL GAME ABSURDITY TO A NEW LEVEL WITH CHEEZ-IT INSPIRED FAN MAKEOVERS ON THE FIELD AT THE 2024 CHEEZ-IT CITRUS BOWL
The Cheez-It® Citrus Bowl is back, doubling down on the incredibly cheezy experience fans and players know and love from last season's game debut. Cheez-It knows sports fans and players alike go to absurd lengths to rep their teams on game day, just like Cheez-It fans will go to absurd lengths for their favorite snack. That's why the 2024 Cheez-It Citrus Bowl is giving passionate fans the inspiration they need to be lookin' and "Feelin' the Cheeziest" with the Cheez-It Flexin' Section – a first-
Kellanova's ( NYSE:K ) dividend is being reduced from last year's payment covering the same period to $0.56 on the 15th...
K Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|