Kellogg Co. (K): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
K POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where K ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.37% of US stocks.
- K's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- K ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
K Stock Summary
- KELLOGG CO's market capitalization of $22,379,629,217 is ahead of 90.76% of US-listed equities.
- KELLOGG CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.5% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of KELLOGG CO's share price is greater than that of just 1.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KELLOGG CO, a group of peers worth examining would be TSN, CCEP, CHD, STLD, and ULTA.
- K's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KELLOGG CO's official web site, go to www.kelloggcompany.com.
K Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, K's price/earnings ratio is 7.87% higher, now standing at 23.3.
- K's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for K.
K Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -10.78%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.35%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.95%.
The table below shows K's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
K's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- K has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.4% of graded US stocks.
- K's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 34th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- HSY, LNDC, and CAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with K.
The table below shows K's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
K Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of K, see our K price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$68.06||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
K Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
K Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.29||52-week high||$77.17|
|Prev. close||$65.83||52-week low||$63.23|
|Day high||$66.68||Avg. volume||2,238,093|
|50-day MA||$66.66||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$70.90||Market Cap||22.66B|
Kellogg Co. (K) Company Bio
The Kellogg Company, doing business as Kellogg's, is an American multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Kellogg's produces cereal and convenience foods, including crackers and toaster pastries, and markets their products by several well known brands including Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Pringles, Eggo, and Cheez-It. Kellogg's mission statement is "Nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive." (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
K Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
K Latest Social Stream
View Full K Social Stream
Latest K News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KELLOGG CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate K as an investment opportunity.
Kellogg® and Little Debbie® Capture Childhood Nostalgia with NEW Kellogg's® Little Debbie® Swiss Rolls Cereal
Breakfast just got a lot sweeter. Just in time for the 60th anniversary of the iconic Little Debbie® Swiss Rolls, Kellogg® and Little Debbie® are joining forces once again to create another treat-inspired cereal with their latest collab: Kellogg's® Little Debbie® Swiss Rolls Cereal.
Kellogg Makes Morningstar List of Consumer Defensive Stocks
Morningstar's US Consumer Defensive Index eased 0.8% over the last year, beating the broader market index.
25 Most Valuable Food Companies in The World
We will take a look at the 25 most valuable food companies in the world. To skip our analysis of the recent market trends, you can go directly to see the 5 Most Valuable Food Companies in the World. The food industry is a vast and intricate system that encompasses all the processes that food […]
Factors to Note as McCormick (MKC) Readies for Q1 Earnings
McCormick's (MKC) first-quarter results are likely to reflect gains from pricing, strong brands and the Comprehensive Continuous Improvement program amid cost headwinds.
KELLOGG'S® TEAMS UP WITH EVA LONGORIA TO LAUNCH BREAKFAST FOR ALL BUNDLE TO HELP COMBAT CHILDHOOD HUNGER
We all know breakfast is an all-important meal for families because it gives kids the fuel they need to succeed. Yet, currently, 1 in 8 children in the U.S. is living with hunger. That's 9 million kids facing food insecurity, and for their families, it can feel daunting trying to get a satisfying breakfast on the table. That's why Kellogg – long dedicated to helping families flourish and thrive – is joining forces with award-winning actress, director, advocate and mom Eva Longoria to help bring
K Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KWant to do more research on Kellogg Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kellogg Co (K) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kellogg Co (K) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kellogg Co (K) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...