Kellogg Company (K): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
K POWR Grades
- K scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.63% of US stocks.
- K's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- K's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.57% of US stocks).
K Stock Summary
- Kellogg Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.23% of US listed stocks.
- K's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, K is more volatile than just 3.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to K, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLX, IT, CFG, WPP, and AVY.
- K's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kellogg Co's official web site, go to www.kelloggcompany.com.
K Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
K Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.54||52-week high||$72.88|
|Prev. close||$67.69||52-week low||$56.61|
|Day high||$68.60||Avg. volume||3,364,480|
|50-day MA||$63.03||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$63.43||Market Cap||22.66B|
Kellogg Company (K) Company Bio
Kellogg Company manufactures and markets ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. The company operates through U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Snacks, U.S. Specialty, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Battle Creek, Michigan.
K Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for K, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kellogg Co ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kellogg Co ended up being:
- Kellogg Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 7.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Kellogg Co has a reliance on debt greater than 61.84% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
K Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
K Latest Social Stream
View Full K Social Stream
Latest K News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kellogg Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate K as an investment opportunity.
General Mills makes another big move into the pet food category.
Kellogg's® MASHUPS™ Cereal Returns with an All-New Tasty Combo of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® and Apple Jacks®
Kellogg is back to mixing it up with a new flavor combo — Kellogg's MASHUPS™ Cereal with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® and Apple Jacks®. The newest creation follows the launch of the first-ever Kellogg's MASHUPS™ Cereal last year.
In honor of International Day of Families, Kellogg Company is identifying how its expanded employee benefits are helping to close the equality gap.
Cheez-It® Kicks Off 100th Birthday With Limited Edition Cheez-It® Cheez-Itennial Cake Crafted By Celebrity Chef Stephanie Izard
Your favorite cheesy, crunchy, salt-flaked snack— Cheez-It® — turns 100 years old this year. And we believe an epic birthday calls for a legendary cake. Not just any cake, but a creation from a fellow Cheez-It-obsessed superfan, TV personality, and award-winning chef. Introducing: The Cheez-It Cheez-Itennial Cake by Chef Stephanie Izard.
Calling All Tender Lovers: Incogmeato by Morningstar Farms and Slutty Vegan's Pinky Cole Collab to Unveil New Plant-Based Chik'n Tenders
There's a new bird in town. Here to challenge everything you thought you knew about plant-based chik'n, Incogmeato™ by MorningStar Farms® delicious plant-based Chik'n Tenders are an im-peck-able new breakthrough that look, cook, taste and tear just like the real thing.
K Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|