Kellogg Co. (K): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
K POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where K ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.45% of US stocks.
- K's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- K ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
K Stock Summary
- K has a higher market value than 91.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $24,817,964,864.
- KELLOGG CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of KELLOGG CO's share price is greater than that of just 5.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to K, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRL, ULTA, AVY, ACGL, and CRH.
- Visit K's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kelloggcompany.com.
K Valuation Summary
- K's price/earnings ratio is 16.6; this is 24.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, K's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for K.
K Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 262.86%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 47.69%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.12%.
The table below shows K's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
K's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- K has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.4% of graded US stocks.
- K's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 34th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- HSY, LNDC, and CAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with K.
The table below shows K's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
K Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
K Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.83||52-week high||$77.17|
|Prev. close||$73.20||52-week low||$59.54|
|Day high||$73.87||Avg. volume||2,530,300|
|50-day MA||$72.18||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$70.23||Market Cap||25.20B|
Kellogg Co. (K) Company Bio
The Kellogg Company, doing business as Kellogg's, is an American multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Kellogg's produces cereal and convenience foods, including crackers and toaster pastries, and markets their products by several well known brands including Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Pringles, Eggo, and Cheez-It. Kellogg's mission statement is "Nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive." (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
K Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
K Latest Social Stream
View Full K Social Stream
Latest K News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KELLOGG CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate K as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Kellogg Company ( NYSE:K ) by taking the expected...
Kellogg Company ( NYSE:K ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is usually set to be...
The S&P 500 has slid this year, but some stocks have gained, and some of these winners are undervalued, Morningstar says.
Facebook Founder & CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced the layoffs of 11,000 Meta workers this month. File photo High-profile layoffs last week at Twitter, Meta, Amazon, and Shopify have the tech industry in an uproar. ... The post More B-Schools Make Overtures To Laid-Off Tech Workers appeared first on Poets&Quants.
SAY CHEEZ! CHEEZ-IT® SNAP'D AND IHEARTRADIO GIVE FANS THE CHANCE TO SNAP THEIR HOLIDAY CARD PHOTO WITH THE BACKSTREET BOYS
When Americans take their holiday photos this year, Cheez-It® Snap'd is encouraging the nation to share their cheeziest snaps, just like its thin, crispy crackers, for the chance to win the most epic holiday snap backstage at Jingle Ball. Cheez-It Snap'd is partnering with iHeartRadio to send one lucky winner and a friend to this year's iHeartRadio Jingle Ball in Miami for the ultimate experience: fly to the event, attend the show VIP style, and get your holiday card snapped with the one and onl
K Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|