Kellogg Company (K): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
K POWR Grades
- K scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for K is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- K ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
K Stock Summary
- K has a market capitalization of $21,815,940,641 -- more than approximately 88.4% of US stocks.
- K's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Kellogg Co's share price is greater than that of only 0.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to K, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVY, BRO, ULTA, HRL, and POOL.
- Visit K's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kelloggcompany.com.
K Valuation Summary
- K's price/earnings ratio is 16.6; this is 26.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, K's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- K's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for K.
K Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.36%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.5%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 3.22%.
The table below shows K's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
K's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- K has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.4% of graded US stocks.
- K's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 34th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- HSY, LNDC, and CAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with K.
The table below shows K's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
K Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
K Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.74||52-week high||$75.56|
|Prev. close||$68.00||52-week low||$59.54|
|Day high||$68.57||Avg. volume||2,640,609|
|50-day MA||$66.97||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$64.55||Market Cap||22.89B|
Kellogg Company (K) Company Bio
Kellogg Company manufactures and markets ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. The company operates through U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Snacks, U.S. Specialty, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
K Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
K Latest Social Stream
View Full K Social Stream
Latest K News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kellogg Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate K as an investment opportunity.
Kellogg Company and Albertsons Companies, one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, have joined forces to tackle the ongoing issue of hunger in the communities they serve.
Sunday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from Kellogg (NYSE:
SHAQUILLE O'NEAL AND DREW BREES LACE UP AND GO HEAD-TO-HEAD COACHING IN THE 2022 CELEBRITY CRUNCH CLASSIC™
While college basketball fans fight for the perfect bracket this season, Cheez-It®, Pringles® and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® are giving them another action-packed game to cheer for: the 6th annual Celebrity Crunch Classic™. As if that wasn't enough action, the brands are giving five lucky fans the chance to win a trip to play ball with the two legends in the game with the Celebrity Crunch Classic Sweepstakes™.
Kellogg Company Chairman and CEO, Steve Cahillane, recently shared his top five leadership lessons that have contributed to Kellogg's longevity as the company celebrates its 116th anniversary on Kellogg Company's Social K blog and on his LinkedIn profile.
Like many value stocks, Kellogg Company (K) has been more convincing in recent years through dividends rather than through price gains. Still, there are interesting angles on the stock that could see it move from a loser to a winner relative to the broader market going forward, and Kellogg is...
K Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|