Kellogg Company (K): Price and Financial Metrics
K Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for K is 4.42 -- better than 90.48% of US stocks.
- K's went public 35.19 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Kellogg Co's share price is greater than that of just 5.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to K, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVY, DLTR, J, MKC, and HSY.
- Visit K's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kelloggcompany.com.
K Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
K Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.23||52-week high||$72.88|
|Prev. close||$56.91||52-week low||$52.66|
|Day high||$57.63||Avg. volume||3,753,560|
|50-day MA||$59.47||Dividend yield||3.98%|
|200-day MA||$64.29||Market Cap||19.68B|
Kellogg Company (K) Company Bio
Kellogg Company manufactures and markets ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. The company operates through U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Snacks, U.S. Specialty, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Battle Creek, Michigan.
K Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kellogg Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kellogg Co ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kellogg Co ended up being:
- Kellogg Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Kellogg Co has a reliance on debt greater than 60.98% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
K Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
K Latest Social Stream
View Full K Social Stream
Latest K News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kellogg Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate K as an investment opportunity.
A total of seven food and beverage companies make annual ranking.
BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Just when you thought the recent return of Kellogg's SMORZTM Cereal couldn't get any better, Kellogg transforms the fan favorite into a snack with Kellogg's SMORZTM Jumbo Snax. And that's not the only addition to the Kellogg's® Jumbo Snax…
A Kirkcaldy school has been crowned the best club in Scotland in the annual Kellogg’s Breakfast Club Awards, winning a £1,000 grant.
Global Cookie, Cracker, Pasta, and Tortilla Market Report 2021 Featuring Major Multinationals - Mondelez International; Kellogg Co; Campbell Soup Co.; Gruma SAB de CV and Tyson Foods - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cookie, Cracker, Pasta, and Tortilla Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The global cookie, cracker, pasta, and tortilla market is expected to grow from $276.84 billion in 2020 to $296.25 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7%. Cookie, Cracker, Pasta, And Tortilla Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 provides the strategists, ma
Love At First Bite: Cheez-It® Introduces 'Loaded Popcorn' Packed With 100% Real Cheese Flavor For A Limited Time
There is no doubt that popcorn is the quintessential movie snack. But what about those cheesy cinema and rom-com fans looking for a cheesier snack to match? Meet Cheez-It® Loaded Popcorn – popcorn so packed with the distinctive taste of 100% real cheese, it might just be "the one."
K Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KWant to do more research on Kellogg Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!