Kellogg Co (K) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering K.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
K Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- K has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 91.78% of all US stocks.
- Kellogg Co's average analyst price target is greater than 77.91% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of K is higher than 83.65% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of K is lower than 24.49% of Food Products stocks.
- K has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Kellogg Co's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- K has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding K using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.