Kellogg Co (K) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering K.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
K Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Kellogg Co's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 92.71% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of K is higher than 78.04% of all US stocks.
- Kellogg Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 21.05% of Food Products stocks.
- Kellogg Co's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 26.67% of Food Products stocks.
- K has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 31.2% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of K is higher than 68.61% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- K has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is K a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!