Kellogg Company (K) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, K has issued more dividends than 88.42% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: K reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.36% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that K has less volatility in its price than 95.68% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with K's price: DE, KFY, SXC, OSG and FCNCA.
K Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of K, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 5803.7% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kellogg Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Kellogg Co has a beta lower than 99.18% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Kellogg Co's estimated return of 5803.7% surpasses about 99.59% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
K Dividend Chart
K Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|