Kellogg Company (K) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- K has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 88.99% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that K reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.11% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that K has less volatility in its price than 98.87% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with K that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HFBL, EIG, JBGS, XRX and BAP.
K Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for K, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1134.29%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kellogg Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for K, its beta is lower than 97.51% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, K's provides a return of 1134.29% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.47% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
K Dividend Chart
K Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|