Kellogg Company (K) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, K has issued more dividends than 88.42% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: K reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.36% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that K has less volatility in its price than 95.68% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with K's price: DE, KFY, SXC, OSG and FCNCA.
K Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for K, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1570.88%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of K, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for K, its beta is lower than 97.58% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, K's provides a return of 1570.88% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.29% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
K Dividend Chart
K Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|