Kellogg Co. (K) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, K has issued more dividends than 88.42% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: K reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.36% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that K has less volatility in its price than 95.68% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with K's price: DE, KFY, SXC, OSG and FCNCA.
K Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Kellogg Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 332552% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kellogg Co are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Kellogg Co has a beta lower than 99.21% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, K's provides a return of 332552% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 100% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
K Dividend Chart
K Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|