Kadant Inc (KAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KAI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KAI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- KAI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- KAI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 45.67% of US stocks).
KAI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 126.84, Kadant Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 80.87% of US stocks.
- KAI's went public 28.88 years ago, making it older than 78.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Kadant Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kadant Inc are AOUT, GOLF, PESI, OESX, and ENZ.
- KAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kadant Inc's official web site, go to www.kadant.com.
KAI Valuation Summary
- KAI's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 100% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KAI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.5.
- Over the past 243 months, KAI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KAI.
KAI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.35%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.46%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.21%.
The table below shows KAI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KAI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.59% of graded US stocks.
- KAI's asset turnover comes in at 0.726 -- ranking 47th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- PFIN, JBT, and GGG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KAI.
The table below shows KAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.02||52-week high||$218.61|
|Prev. close||$210.41||52-week low||$104.15|
|Day high||$216.27||Avg. volume||36,387|
|50-day MA||$194.37||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$171.33||Market Cap||2.50B|
Kadant Inc (KAI) Company Bio
Kadant Inc. is a global supplier of high-value, critical components and engineered systems used in process industries worldwide. The Company's products, technologies, and services play an integral role in enhancing process efficiency, optimizing energy utilization, and maximizing productivity in resource-intensive industries. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
KAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KAI Latest Social Stream
View Full KAI Social Stream
Latest KAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kadant Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KAI as an investment opportunity.
Flowserve (FLS) prices senior notes offerings worth $500 million. It intends on using the proceeds for redeeming senior notes due to mature in 2022 and 2023.
Zebra's (ZBRA) partnership with FourKites will offer businesses an end-to-end supply chain visibility solution that would enable them to streamline their shipping process and reduce delivery time.
WESTFORD, Mass., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend to stockholders of $0.25 per share to be paid on November 11, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 14, 2021. Future declarations of dividends are subject to Board approval and may be adjusted as business needs or market conditions change. About Kadant Kadant Inc. is a global supplier of high-value, critical
Focus on acquisitions, innovative product launches, upbeat earnings growth projections are some of the factors that make Lincoln Electric (LECO) a worthy investment option.
Kadant (KAI) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
KAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|