Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- KE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
KE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KE's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 12.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 165.47%, KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NWPX, CMC, AIRI, GIL, and ALTO.
- Visit KE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimballelectronics.com.
KE Valuation Summary
- KE's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 72.73% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- KE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KE.
KE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.94%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -15.17%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.49%.
The table below shows KE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.99% of graded US stocks.
- KE's asset turnover comes in at 1.559 -- ranking 16th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LITE, CRUS, and TTMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KE.
The table below shows KE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KE, see our KE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
KE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.10||52-week high||$28.18|
|Prev. close||$23.38||52-week low||$16.66|
|Day high||$24.24||Avg. volume||96,384|
|50-day MA||$24.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.97||Market Cap||595.85M|
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE) Company Bio
Kimball Electronics provides contract electronics engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services to customers in the automotive, medical, industrial, and public safety industries in the United States, Poland, and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Jasper, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KE Latest Social Stream
View Full KE Social Stream
Latest KE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KE as an investment opportunity.
Kimball Electronics to participate at the Sidoti Small-Cap 2023 Virtual Conference
JASPER, Ind., March 22, 2023--Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced the Company will be attending the Sidoti Small-Cap 2023 Virtual Conference. Richard D. Phillips, Chief Executive Officer, and Jana T. Croom, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat on Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 2:30 PM ET. A webcast of the fireside chat will be available on the Company website, on the Events & Presentations tab in the Investor Relations section, at https://investors.kimbal
Should Weakness in Kimball Electronics, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:KE) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
Kimball Electronics (NASDAQ:KE) has had a rough month with its share price down 16%. However, the company's...
Kimball Electronics, Inc. Releases 2022 Environmental, Social & Governance Report
JASPER, Ind., March 07, 2023--Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced the release of its 2022 Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Report, themed "Poised to Make an Impact," highlighting the Company’s ongoing efforts to operate sustainably and responsibly in calendar year 2022.
Kimball Electronics Celebrates Retirement of Don Charron, Chairman and CEO, and Welcomes Incoming Chief Executive Officer, Ric Phillips, by Ringing the Closing Bell at Nasdaq
JASPER, Ind., February 28, 2023--Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced the Company celebrated the retirement of long-standing Chairman and CEO, Donald D. Charron, and welcomed incoming Chief Executive Officer, Richard D. Phillips, with a market closing bell ceremony at Nasdaq on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Kimball Electronics (NASDAQ:KE) shareholders have earned a 20% CAGR over the last three years
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you buy good businesses at...
KE Price Returns
Continue Researching KEWant to do more research on Kimball Electronics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kimball Electronics Inc (KE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kimball Electronics Inc (KE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kimball Electronics Inc (KE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...