Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KE POWR Grades
- KE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- KE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- KE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
KE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kimball Electronics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KE's price/sales ratio is 0.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.95%, Kimball Electronics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.41% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kimball Electronics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AZZ, CRVL, GSMG, TREC, and ACA.
- KE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kimball Electronics Inc's official web site, go to www.kimballelectronics.com.
KE Valuation Summary
- KE's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.3; this is 51.87% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 83 months, KE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.2.
- KE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KE.
KE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -29.14%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.71%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.9%.
The table below shows KE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.25% of graded US stocks.
- KE's asset turnover comes in at 1.638 -- ranking 13th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MEI, STM, and IPGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KE.
The table below shows KE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.75||52-week high||$29.99|
|Prev. close||$28.51||52-week low||$11.60|
|Day high||$29.16||Avg. volume||108,576|
|50-day MA||$25.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.95||Market Cap||721.65M|
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE) Company Bio
Kimball Electronics provides contract electronics engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services to customers in the automotive, medical, industrial, and public safety industries in the United States, Poland, and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Jasper, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KE Latest Social Stream
View Full KE Social Stream
Latest KE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimball Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KE as an investment opportunity.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Company Reaffirms Guidance With Supply Chain Disruptions Shifting More Shippable Backlog to Second Half of Fiscal 2022 Company Reaffirms Guidance With Supply Chain Disruptions Shifting More Shippable Backlog to Second Half of Fiscal 2022
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Application, Drug Delivery, Device Type, Geography and Top Companies Kimball Electronics, Inc., Benchmark Electronics Inc., West Pharmaceutical Services Inc., Carclo plc, Nolato GW, Inc., Gerresheimer AG
The Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market report will help you to understand the market definition, categorization, application, and trends for the Healthcare industry. It forecasts the market status, growth rate, market drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges, future trends, risks and
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
KE Price Returns