Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KE POWR Grades
- KE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- KE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.48% of US stocks).
KE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 701.48, KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.3% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC has a higher such ratio than only 12.6% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 220.1%, KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.54% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC are ASIX, ESNT, TTEK, DCO, and BHE.
- Visit KE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimballelectronics.com.
KE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, KE's price/earnings ratio is 25.63% lower, now standing at 14.8.
- KE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KE.
KE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.43%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.29%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 18.32%.
The table below shows KE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.99% of graded US stocks.
- KE's asset turnover comes in at 1.559 -- ranking 16th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LITE, CRUS, and TTMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KE.
The table below shows KE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.33||52-week high||$23.87|
|Prev. close||$22.91||52-week low||$16.66|
|Day high||$22.82||Avg. volume||69,578|
|50-day MA||$19.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.59||Market Cap||551.77M|
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE) Company Bio
Kimball Electronics provides contract electronics engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services to customers in the automotive, medical, industrial, and public safety industries in the United States, Poland, and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Jasper, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KE Latest Social Stream
View Full KE Social Stream
Latest KE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KE as an investment opportunity.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? In a...
JASPER, Ind., November 16, 2022--Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced the company will be participating at the 14th Annual Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Thursday, November 17, 2022, at the Westin Dallas Downtown in Dallas, TX. Donald D. Charron, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present on November 17th at 8:45 AM CT. A webcast of the presentation will be available on the company website at https://investors.kimballelectronics.com/events-and-presentations/even
Kimball Electronics Reports Q1 Results with Record Sales and Improving Year-Over-Year Operating Margin; Company Affirms Guidance for Fiscal 2023 with Full Year Expected at the High-End of the Range for Sales and Operating Margin
JASPER, Ind., November 07, 2022--Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Under the guidance of CEO Don Charron, Kimball Electronics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:KE ) has performed reasonably well recently...
JASPER, Ind., October 28, 2022--Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced that it will hold its Annual Meeting of Share Owners on Friday, November 11, 2022. The in-person only meeting is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time at the Kimball Electronics, Inc. headquarters at 1205 Kimball Blvd. in Jasper, Indiana.
KE Price Returns