Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE): Price and Financial Metrics
KE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.87||52-week high||$31.43|
|Prev. close||$24.75||52-week low||$19.52|
|Day high||$25.03||Avg. volume||85,187|
|50-day MA||$25.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.69||Market Cap||617.90M|
KE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.13% of US stocks.
- KE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
KE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 11.65% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, KE has reported earnings growth of 69.02%, putting it ahead of 85.64% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRI, NMIH, CLW, RGF, and OII.
- Visit KE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimballelectronics.com.
KE Valuation Summary
- KE's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.9; this is 44.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 110 months, KE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KE.
KE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.94%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -15.17%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.49%.
The table below shows KE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.99% of graded US stocks.
- KE's asset turnover comes in at 1.559 -- ranking 16th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LITE, CRUS, and TTMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KE.
The table below shows KE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE) Company Bio
Kimball Electronics provides contract electronics engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services to customers in the automotive, medical, industrial, and public safety industries in the United States, Poland, and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Jasper, Indiana.
KE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KE Latest Social Stream
View Full KE Social Stream
Latest KE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIMBALL ELECTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KE as an investment opportunity.
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:KE) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Kimball Electronics First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Ellen, and I will be the facilitator for today’s call. All lines play more listen-only mode to prevent any background noise. After […]
Operating income improves to $19.5 million, up from $13.6 million in the same period last year
Kimball Electronics Reports Q1 Results With Strong Start to the Fiscal Year; Company Updates Guidance for Fiscal 2024
JASPER, Ind., November 06, 2023--Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2024.
Scoop up these undervalued growth stocks before they see fundamentals-driven recoveries, leading to massive upside.
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:KE) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 72% of the company
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Kimball Electronics' stock price is sensitive to their...
KE Price Returns