Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- KE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.67% of US stocks).
KE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for KE is currently 4.33, higher than just 14.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, Kimball Electronics Inc has a higher such ratio than just 7.77% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.56%, Kimball Electronics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.85% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LNN, QRHC, ANIK, BHE, and AZZ.
- Visit KE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimballelectronics.com.
KE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.77||52-week high||$29.99|
|Prev. close||$21.74||52-week low||$11.00|
|Day high||$22.05||Avg. volume||144,390|
|50-day MA||$24.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.87||Market Cap||543.31M|
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE) Company Bio
Kimball Electronics provides contract electronics engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services to customers in the automotive, medical, industrial, and public safety industries in the United States, Poland, and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Jasper, Indiana.
KE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kimball Electronics Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 4108%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kimball Electronics Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.01 years, is 1.16% -- higher than 91.7% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- KE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 21.28% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KE Latest Social Stream
View Full KE Social Stream
Latest KE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimball Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KE as an investment opportunity.
Net sales in the third quarter were $310 million, up 6% year-over-yearThird quarter operating income was 4.7% of net sales and adjusted operating income (non-GAAP) was 4.6%Net income of $10.5 million (adjusted non-GAAP $9.9 million) and diluted EPS of $0.41 (adjusted non-GAAP $0.39) in the third quarterStrong cash flows provided by operating activities of $31.5 million during the third quarter JASPER, Ind., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced financial results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2021. Three Months Ended Nine Months Ended March 31, March 31,(Amounts in Thousands, except EPS)2021 2020 2021 2020Net Sales$310,329 $293,925 $962,682 $914,394 Operating Income$14,638 $10,588 $48,624 $30,387 Adjusted Operating Income (non-GAA...
Kimball Electronics (KE) announced that VP & CFO Michael K. Sergesketter, will be retiring at the end of the fiscal year on June 30, 2021 after his 25 years tenure with the company.He will be succeeded by Jana Croom, the company's VP of Finance.With 20+ years of experience in various areas...
Kimball Electronics Announces Retirement of Chief Financial Officer Mike Sergesketter; Appoints Jana Croom as Successor
JASPER, Ind., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced that Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Michael K. Sergesketter, will be retiring at the end of the fiscal year on June 30, 2021. Mr. Sergesketter, who has been in the role since 1996, will be succeeded by Jana Croom, the company’s Vice President of Finance. “It is with mixed emotions we say farewell to our friend and colleague, Mike Sergesketter,” said Donald D. Charron, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Kimball Electronics. “Mike has been a trusted partner for decades, and his leadership and in-depth knowledge of our business will be sorely missed. On behalf of our Board of Directors and the entire company, I want to extend our sincere gratitude and appreciation to Mi...
Pursuant to my April 14th column on some new "triple-nets" (companies trading at between 2x and 3x net current asset value or NCAV), this weekend I identified a few more candidates. Kimball Electronics currently trades at 2.88x NCAV. KE trades at about 12x next year's "consensus" earnings estimate, and with just one analyst covering the name, earnings surprises are very possible.
Kimball Electronics, Inc. Announces Live Webcast of Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Conference Call
JASPER, Ind., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) will announce its third quarter fiscal year 2021 financial results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 after the closing of the market. The company will hold a conference call and live webcast to review the results on Thursday, May 6, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The telephone number to access the conference call is 800-992-4934 or internationally at 937-502-2251. Please reference conference ID 5958058. The live webcast of the conference call can be accessed at investors.kimballelectronics.com/events-presentations. For those unable to participate in the live webcast, the call will be archived at investors.kimballelectronics.com/events-presentations. About Kimball Electronics, Inc.Kimball Electronics is a ...
KE Price Returns