Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE): Price and Financial Metrics
KE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kimball Electronics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.36, Kimball Electronics Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.81% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.86%, Kimball Electronics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kimball Electronics Inc are WHD, USLM, WRLD, MGPI, and NR.
- KE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kimball Electronics Inc's official web site, go to www.kimballelectronics.com.
KE Stock Price Chart More Charts
KE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.94||52-week high||$18.49|
|Prev. close||$16.07||52-week low||$12.48|
|Day high||$16.14||Avg. volume||47,583|
|50-day MA||$17.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.79||Market Cap||401.66M|
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE) Company Bio
Kimball Electronics provides contract electronics engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services to customers in the automotive, medical, industrial, and public safety industries in the United States, Poland, and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Jasper, Indiana.