Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- KE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
KE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kimball Electronics Inc is higher than 98.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Kimball Electronics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Kimball Electronics Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kimball Electronics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CJJD, CURI, CTEK, BHE, and RGR.
- KE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kimball Electronics Inc's official web site, go to www.kimballelectronics.com.
KE Valuation Summary
- KE's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.3; this is 51.87% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 83 months, KE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.2.
- KE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KE.
KE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 16.43%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.74%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 41.36%.
The table below shows KE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.99% of graded US stocks.
- KE's asset turnover comes in at 1.559 -- ranking 16th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LITE, CRUS, and TTMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KE.
The table below shows KE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.81||52-week high||$30.61|
|Prev. close||$20.10||52-week low||$16.66|
|Day high||$20.09||Avg. volume||84,769|
|50-day MA||$19.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.39||Market Cap||492.28M|
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE) Company Bio
Kimball Electronics provides contract electronics engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services to customers in the automotive, medical, industrial, and public safety industries in the United States, Poland, and internationally. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Jasper, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
KE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KE Latest Social Stream
View Full KE Social Stream
Latest KE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimball Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KE as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Kimball Electronics, Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q2 earnings call....
Kimball Electronics, Inc. (KE) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022 10:00 A.M. ET Company Participants Andy Regrut - Head of Investor Relations Don Charron - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jana Croom - Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Anja Soderstrom - Sidoti Mike Morales...
No summary available.
Kimball Electronics press release (KE): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.20 misses by $0.20.Revenue of $315.3M (-1.7% Y/Y) misses by $8.8M.
Kimball Electronics, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results; Reiterates Sales Guidance for Fiscal 2022 and Announces Facility Expansion in Poland
JASPER, Ind., February 07, 2022--Kimball Electronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: KE) today announced financial results for the second quarter ended December 31, 2021.
KE Price Returns