Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM): Price and Financial Metrics
KIM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kimco Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Kimco Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 93.72% of US stocks.
- KIM's price/sales ratio is 7.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRX, STOR, AIV, EPR, and NNN.
- Visit KIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimcorealty.com.
KIM Stock Price Chart More Charts
KIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.27||52-week high||$21.86|
|Prev. close||$20.34||52-week low||$16.21|
|Day high||$20.45||Avg. volume||3,994,125|
|50-day MA||$20.74||Dividend yield||5.51%|
|200-day MA||$19.42||Market Cap||8.56B|
Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Company Bio
Kimco Realty Corporation is primarily engaged in acquisitions, development, and management of neighborhood and community shopping centers. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New Hyde Park, New York.