Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM): Price and Financial Metrics
KIM Stock Summary
- KIM's current price/earnings ratio is 8.81, which is higher than just 9.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Kimco Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.38% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AQN, ADC, OFC, IRT, and GTY.
- KIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kimco Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.kimcorealty.com.
KIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.79||52-week high||$20.11|
|Prev. close||$19.87||52-week low||$8.03|
|Day high||$20.08||Avg. volume||5,162,712|
|50-day MA||$18.83||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$14.53||Market Cap||8.58B|
Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Company Bio
Kimco Realty Corporation is primarily engaged in acquisitions, development, and management of neighborhood and community shopping centers. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New Hyde Park, New York.
KIM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kimco Realty Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kimco Realty Corp ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kimco Realty Corp, consider:
- Kimco Realty Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Kimco Realty Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 24.38% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 6.93% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIM Latest Social Stream
View Full KIM Social Stream
Latest KIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimco Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIM as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates KIM, PPD, GFN, ORBC; Shareholders Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 19, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies:Kimco Realty Corporation (NYSE:KIM) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Weingarten Realty Investors. On a pro forma basis, Kimco shareholders are expected to own approximately 71% of the combined company's equity following the closing of the merger.
Gainers Esports Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBET ) shares jumped 507% to settle at $36.42 on Thursday. agilon health, inc. (NYSE: AGL ) gained 34.8% to close at $31.00 after the company priced its IPO at $23 a share. Wilhelmina International, Inc. (NASDAQ: WHLM ) shares climbed 29.8% to close at $10.80 on Thursday after gaining 14% on Wednesday. The company's 13D filing recently showed that Modell's Sporting Goods had reported a stake of 18.4% in the company. Kaspien Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: KSPN ) gained 19.4% to close at $26.91 following Q4 results. Karat Packaging Inc. (NASDAQ: KRT ) climbed 16% to close at $18.56 after the company priced its IPO at $16 per share. PLBY Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLBY ) jumped 15.8% to close at $42.58. Elite Education Group International Limited (NASDAQ: EEIQ...
Conor Flynn, Kimco Realty CEO, joined Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the company's latest acquirisiton and his outlook for the retail real estate sector.
The deal to acquire Weingarten Realty Investors seems a strategic fit for Kimco (KIM) as it would benefit from increased scale and density in key Sun Belt markets.
Weingarten Realty (WRI) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in FFO estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
KIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KIMWant to see what other sources are saying about Kimco Realty Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!