Kimco Realty Corp. (KIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIM POWR Grades
- KIM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- KIM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KIM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.17% of US stocks).
KIM Stock Summary
- KIM's current price/earnings ratio is 58.79, which is higher than 90.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of KIMCO REALTY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KIMCO REALTY CORP is higher than it is for about 93.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIMCO REALTY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ADC, AMH, STOR, REG, and ESS.
- KIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KIMCO REALTY CORP's official web site, go to www.kimcorealty.com.
KIM Valuation Summary
- KIM's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.6; this is 59.71% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KIM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIM.
KIM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.67%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.17%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 185.01%.
The table below shows KIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.58% of graded US stocks.
- KIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 223rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BHR, SOHO, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIM.
The table below shows KIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.65||52-week high||$26.57|
|Prev. close||$22.92||52-week low||$17.71|
|Day high||$23.18||Avg. volume||4,734,653|
|50-day MA||$20.46||Dividend yield||3.84%|
|200-day MA||$22.05||Market Cap||14.01B|
Kimco Realty Corp. (KIM) Company Bio
Kimco Realty Corporation is a real estate investment trust that invests in shopping centers. As of March 31, 2022, the company owned interests in 537 U.S. shopping centers and mixed-use assets comprising 93 million square feet of gross leasable space. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIM Latest Social Stream
View Full KIM Social Stream
Latest KIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIMCO REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIM as an investment opportunity.
With shoppers' renewed enthusiasm for in-store shopping experience and retail landlords' focus on omni-channel retailing, adaptive reuse capabilities and essential retail tenants, Zacks REIT and Equity Trust - Retail industry stocks SPG, KIM, SKT are in focus.
Retail stocks had mixed results during market hours Friday as early reports suggested the shopping holiday was off to a slower-than-normal start. Real estate investment trusts (REITs) with retail tenants, on the other hand, mostly traded higher Friday. Alpine Income Property Trust Inc (NYSE: PINE) gained 1.39% for the day, closing at $18.96 per share. The net lease REIT is a landlord for some major retailers like Walmart Inc (NYSE: WMT), Lowe's Companies Inc (NYSE: LOW) and Best Buy Co Inc (NYSE
The traditional retirement planning approaches no longer cover all expenses in nest egg years. So what can retirees do? Thankfully, there are alternative investments that provide steady, higher-rate income streams to replace dwindling bond yields.
Kimco Realty® Recognized as Nareit’s 2022 Retail Leader in the Light for Outstanding Sustainability Practices
JERICHO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kimco Realty® (NYSE: KIM), North America’s largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air, grocery-anchored shopping centers, and a growing portfolio of mixed-use assets, today announced it has been awarded Nareit’s Leader in the Light Award for the retail REIT sector, marking the third time the company has received this prestigious recognition for its sustainability initiatives. The Leader in the Light awards are given to REITs that have demonstrated out
Kimco Realty Recognized as Nareit’s 2022 Retail Leader in the Light for Outstanding Sustainability Practices
Kimco Realty (NYSE: KIM), North America’s largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air, grocery-anchored shopping centers, and a growing portfolio of mixed-use assets, today announced it has been awarded Nareit’s Leader in the Light Award for the retail REIT sector, marking the third time the company has received this prestigious recognition for its sustainability initiatives. The
KIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|