Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIM POWR Grades
- KIM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- KIM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
KIM Stock Summary
- Kimco Realty Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 16.62% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Kimco Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.71% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kimco Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be STOR, PGRE, UE, BXP, and ADC.
- KIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kimco Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.kimcorealty.com.
KIM Valuation Summary
- KIM's price/sales ratio is 8.7; this is 411.76% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- KIM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.1 over the prior 243 months.
- KIM's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIM.
KIM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.1%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -51.54%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -26.26%.
The table below shows KIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.33% of graded US stocks.
- KIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 224th of 445 Trading stocks.
- BHR, SOHO, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIM.
The table below shows KIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.11||52-week high||$23.28|
|Prev. close||$22.96||52-week low||$10.03|
|Day high||$23.12||Avg. volume||5,112,657|
|50-day MA||$21.85||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$20.28||Market Cap||14.16B|
Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Company Bio
Kimco Realty Corporation is primarily engaged in acquisitions, development, and management of neighborhood and community shopping centers. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New Hyde Park, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIM Latest Social Stream
View Full KIM Social Stream
Latest KIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimco Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIM as an investment opportunity.
Kimco Realty Corp (NYSE:KIM) has been assigned an average recommendation of “Buy” from the sixteen ratings firms that are covering the firm, Marketbeat reports. Three investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and twelve have assigned a buy rating to the company. The average 1 year target price among analysts that have […]
Kimco Realty Corporation's (NYSE:KIM) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Kimco Realty (NYSE:KIM) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 10% over the last...
Kimco Realty Corporation (NYSE: KIM) traded today at a new 52-week high of $22.76. This new high was reached on below-average trading volume as 956,000 shares traded hands, while the average 30-day volume is approximately 4.4 million shares. Kimco Realty Corporation has overhead space with shares priced $22.72, or 59.6% below the average consensus analyst price target of $56.25. In the past 52 weeks, shares of Kimco Realty Corporation have traded between a low of $10.04 and a high of $22.76 and
Good companies use market downturns to strengthen their businesses. That's why Kimco's recent acquisition is so illuminating.
Deutsche Bank Stick to Their Buy Rating for Kimco Realty
KIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|