Kimco Realty Corp. (KIM): Price and Financial Metrics
KIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.49||52-week high||$23.27|
|Prev. close||$17.44||52-week low||$17.31|
|Day high||$17.74||Avg. volume||4,475,321|
|50-day MA||$19.29||Dividend yield||5.2%|
|200-day MA||$19.76||Market Cap||10.84B|
KIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KIM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KIM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
KIM Stock Summary
- KIM has a market capitalization of $10,965,731,579 -- more than approximately 85.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of KIMCO REALTY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.04% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UDR, REG, WPC, UE, and BRX.
- Visit KIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimcorealty.com.
KIM Valuation Summary
- KIM's price/sales ratio is 6.5; this is 490.91% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KIM's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIM.
KIM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 185.01%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.67%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.16%.
The table below shows KIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.58% of graded US stocks.
- KIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 223rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BHR, SOHO, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIM.
The table below shows KIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Kimco Realty Corp. (KIM) Company Bio
Kimco Realty Corporation is a real estate investment trust that invests in shopping centers. As of March 31, 2022, the company owned interests in 537 U.S. shopping centers and mixed-use assets comprising 93 million square feet of gross leasable space. (Source:Wikipedia)
KIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIM Latest Social Stream
View Full KIM Social Stream
Latest KIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIMCO REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIM as an investment opportunity.
Focus on grocery-anchored centers, mixed-use assets and a solid balance sheet are likely to support Kimco (KIM). However, a rise in e-commerce adoption and high interest rates remain key headwinds.
The onset of multiple rate hikes by the Federal Reserve in the early spring of 2022 has proven to be a difficult headwind for interest-sensitive assets such as real estate investment trusts (REITs) to overcome. Two reasons REITs struggle in rising interest rate environments are that borrowing money to fund acquisitions becomes more expensive, and Treasury bonds and CDs become lower-risk alternatives for investors seeking income. With the Federal Reserve scheduled to meet this week, you might not
JERICHO, N.Y., September 12, 2023--Kimco Realty® (NYSE: KIM) will announce its third quarter 2023 earnings on Thursday, October 26, 2023, before market open. You are invited to listen to our quarterly earnings conference call, which will be webcast on Thursday, October 26, 2023, at 8:30 AM ET.
JERICHO, N.Y., September 11, 2023--Kimco Realty® (NYSE: KIM) announced today that its management will present at the BofA Securities 2023 Global Real Estate Conference on Tuesday, September 12, 2023.
Times of change are a good time for investors to reflect on whether they should make any changes to their portfolios. Realty Income (NYSE: O), Invitation Homes (NYSE: INVH), and Kimco Realty (NYSE: KIM) are three stocks some Fool.com contributors think investors should take a closer look at this fall. Here's why they believe investors will quickly fall for these dividend stocks and add them to their portfolios.
KIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|