Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM): Price and Financial Metrics
KIM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kimco Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.7% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.45, Kimco Realty Corp has a higher such ratio than 83.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kimco Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRX, STOR, AIV, EPR, and NNN.
- Visit KIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimcorealty.com.
KIM Stock Price Chart More Charts
KIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.26||52-week high||$21.86|
|Prev. close||$18.93||52-week low||$16.88|
|Day high||$19.32||Avg. volume||4,026,187|
|50-day MA||$20.11||Dividend yield||5.82%|
|200-day MA||$19.60||Market Cap||8.13B|
Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Company Bio
Kimco Realty Corporation is primarily engaged in acquisitions, development, and management of neighborhood and community shopping centers. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New Hyde Park, New York.
KIM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Kimco Realty Corp. To summarize, we found that Kimco Realty Corp ranked in the 35st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for KIM, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.47 years comes in at -0.03%; that's greater than only 23.6% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Kimco Realty Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 17.97% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|