Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- KIM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- KIM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.73% of US stocks).
KIM Stock Summary
- KIM has a market capitalization of $12,827,316,431 -- more than approximately 86.21% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of KIMCO REALTY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KIMCO REALTY CORP is higher than it is for about 92.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIMCO REALTY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be REG, WPC, SRC, CUBE, and OHI.
- KIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KIMCO REALTY CORP's official web site, go to www.kimcorealty.com.
KIM Valuation Summary
- KIM's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.2; this is 27.65% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, KIM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIM.
KIM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.65%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -48.54%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 185.01%.
The table below shows KIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KIM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.58% of graded US stocks.
- KIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 223rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BHR, SOHO, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KIM.
The table below shows KIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.81||52-week high||$26.57|
|Prev. close||$19.17||52-week low||$18.52|
|Day high||$18.98||Avg. volume||4,680,853|
|50-day MA||$21.58||Dividend yield||4.68%|
|200-day MA||$22.89||Market Cap||11.63B|
Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Company Bio
Kimco Realty Corporation is primarily engaged in acquisitions, development, and management of neighborhood and community shopping centers. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New Hyde Park, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIM Latest Social Stream
View Full KIM Social Stream
Latest KIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIMCO REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIM as an investment opportunity.
The traditional retirement planning approaches no longer cover all expenses in nest egg years. So what can retirees do? Thankfully, there are alternative investments that provide steady, higher-rate income streams to replace dwindling bond yields.
There was no good news in the August inflation numbers. While the annualized rate did fall slightly from July, from 8.5% to 8.3%, it came in higher than expected – and worse, the core CPI rate, rather than dropping, increased to 6.3%. Consumers are struggling, and their pain is real. But it’s not only consumers who are getting hit hard by inflation. Retailers are also feeling the strain, and they’re feeling it twice – from consumers, whose wallets are pinched and so are buying less, and from the
If You Had Invested $1,000 in Kimco Five Years Ago, Here's How Much You Would Have Made in Dividends
Have you ever looked at various stocks and wondered how much you would have made if you bought them five years ago? Here’s a look at one income-producing real estate investment trust (REIT) stock and its performance over the past five years: Kimco Realty Corp. (NYSE: KIM) is a Jericho, New York-based retail REIT that calls itself “North America’s largest publicly traded owner and operator of open-air grocery-anchored shopping centers and mixed-use assets.” KIM stock has traded on the NYSE since
JERICHO, N.Y., September 09, 2022--Kimco Realty® (NYSE: KIM) announced today that its management will present at the BofA Securities 2022 Global Real Estate Conference on Wednesday, September 14, 2022.
JERICHO, N.Y., September 08, 2022--Great Place to Work® has honored Kimco Realty® as one of the 2022 Best Workplaces in Real Estate™. This is Kimco’s first time being named to this prestigious list, making its inaugural appearance at number 16 in the ranking. Earning a spot means that Kimco is one of the best real estate companies to work for in the country.
KIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|