Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KIM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.85% of US stocks.
- KIM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- KIM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.95% of US stocks).
KIM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Kimco Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, KIM has reported earnings growth of 121.46%, putting it ahead of 85.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kimco Realty Corp are AQN, NHI, MMP, OFC, and VNO.
- KIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kimco Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.kimcorealty.com.
KIM Valuation Summary
- KIM's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.5; this is 70.36% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- KIM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KIM's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KIM.
KIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.78||52-week high||$22.31|
|Prev. close||$21.29||52-week low||$10.03|
|Day high||$21.53||Avg. volume||5,278,199|
|50-day MA||$21.12||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$17.92||Market Cap||9.01B|
Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Company Bio
Kimco Realty Corporation is primarily engaged in acquisitions, development, and management of neighborhood and community shopping centers. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in New Hyde Park, New York.
KIM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kimco Realty Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kimco Realty Corp ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 75%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kimco Realty Corp ended up being:
- Kimco Realty Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Kimco Realty Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.45% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 7.27% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KIM Latest Social Stream
View Full KIM Social Stream
Latest KIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimco Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KIM as an investment opportunity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
KIM earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Kimco Realty (KIM) delivers better-than-expected revenue numbers in Q2 as well as raises 2021 guidance on improved outlook.
Kimco Realty (KIM) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 9.68% and 6.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
This trio of industry-leading retail REITs are solid options for investors looking to add some retail exposure in August.
KIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|