Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KIM has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 86.03% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KIM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNMP, EQC, STRI, INTC and BEP.
KIM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Kimco Realty Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 100.26% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KIM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Kimco Realty Corp produces a dividend yield 9.56% -- which falls in the top 9.3%.
- Kimco Realty Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than only 20.47% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
- In terms of opportunity, Kimco Realty Corp's estimated return of 100.26% surpasses about 81.51% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
KIM Dividend Chart
KIM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|