Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, KIM has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 85.47% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KIM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TRNO, BDX, HD, PTE and INVA.
KIM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KIM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 17.63% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KIM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Kimco Realty Corp's expected return of -17.63% is higher than just 14.44% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, KIM has a discount rate lower than just 14.44% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Kimco Realty Corp than it is for 9.63% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, KIM boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 13.36% of the dividend issuers in our set.
KIM Dividend Chart
KIM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|