Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, KIM has issued more dividends than 85.75% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- KIM's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.11% -- which is higher than about merely 10.22% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KIM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NYT, BRKS, A, QCOM and HLF.
KIM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Kimco Realty Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 53.03% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kimco Realty Corp are:
- Kimco Realty Corp's market cap of $5 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 20.46% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for KIM, approximately merely 21.36% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- KIM's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 77.63% of them.
KIM Dividend Chart
KIM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|