Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, KIM has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 85.63% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KIM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LNT, SVM, CVI, SUPV and COR.
KIM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Kimco Realty Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 16.89% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kimco Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Kimco Realty Corp offers a higher dividend yield than merely 18.23% of them.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Kimco Realty Corp has a beta lower than merely 15.86% of such peers.
- Based on dividend growth rate, KIM boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 15.04% of the dividend issuers in our set.
KIM Dividend Chart
KIM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|