Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering KINS.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
KINS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for KINS as an investment opportunity.
- Kingstone Companies Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 18.17% of all US stocks.
- KINS has a higher average analyst price target than 18.44% of all US stocks.
- KINS has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 86.25% of Financial Services stocks.
- KINS has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 79.16% of all US stocks.
- KINS has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- KINS has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of KINS is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding KINS using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.