Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS): Price and Financial Metrics
KINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$2.79|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$1.83||Avg. volume||18,097|
|50-day MA||$1.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||19.63M|
KINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KINS Stock Summary
- KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC's market capitalization of $18,715,711 is ahead of merely 9.04% of US-listed equities.
- KINS's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.39% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KINS comes in at 25.75% -- higher than that of 92.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KINS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LE, EYE, SGC, QCRH, and ZEUS.
- Visit KINS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kingstonecompanies.com.
KINS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, KINS's price/earnings ratio is 114.74% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, KINS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KINS.
KINS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.24%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -77.2%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -967.23%.
The table below shows KINS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) Company Bio
Kingstone Companies, Inc., through its subsidiary, Kingstone Insurance Company, underwrites property and casualty insurance products to small businesses and individuals in New York. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Kingston, New York.
KINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KINS Latest Social Stream
View Full KINS Social Stream
Latest KINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KINS as an investment opportunity.
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock experiences a golden cross event. How should investors react?
More on Financials:
Q2 2023 Kingstone Companies Inc Earnings Call
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -500% and 1.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Kingstone Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:KINS)(the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. The Company will host a conference call for analysts and investors on August 11, 2023, at 8:30 a.m.
KINS Price Returns
Continue Researching KINSWant to do more research on Kingstone Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch