Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS): Price and Financial Metrics
KINS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Kingstone Companies Inc is higher than merely 14.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kingstone Companies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -125.86%; that's higher than merely 10.95% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Kingstone Companies Inc's share price is greater than that of 83.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KINS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWH, CIA, VSI, UIHC, and NEWM.
- KINS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kingstone Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.kingstonecompanies.com.
KINS Stock Price Chart More Charts
KINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.47||52-week high||$18.74|
|Prev. close||$7.51||52-week low||$7.20|
|Day high||$7.67||Avg. volume||56,685|
|50-day MA||$8.05||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$9.77||Market Cap||80.56M|
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) Company Bio
Kingstone Companies, Inc., through its subsidiary, Kingstone Insurance Company, underwrites property and casualty insurance products to small businesses and individuals in New York. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Kingston, New York.