Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KINS POWR Grades
- KINS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KINS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- KINS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
KINS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $89,410,255, Kingstone Companies Inc has a greater market value than merely 14.86% of US stocks.
- KINS's current price/earnings ratio is 91.95, which is higher than 90.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.68, Kingstone Companies Inc has a higher such ratio than just 13.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kingstone Companies Inc are SCS, UVE, DLX, NTWK, and KBAL.
- Visit KINS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kingstonecompanies.com.
KINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.26||52-week high||$8.98|
|Prev. close||$8.36||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$8.54||Avg. volume||13,790|
|50-day MA||$8.04||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$6.76||Market Cap||88.39M|
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) Company Bio
Kingstone Companies, Inc., through its subsidiary, Kingstone Insurance Company, underwrites property and casualty insurance products to small businesses and individuals in New York. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Kingston, New York.
KINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KINS Latest Social Stream
View Full KINS Social Stream
Latest KINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kingstone Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KINS as an investment opportunity.
New York now joins Kingstone's business written in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Rhode Island on the WaterStreet system."Kingstone is a formidable and reputable property-casualty player in the Northeast" shared WaterStreet President, Gregg Barrett, "and we were fortunate a few years ago to help them build their business in states outside New York.
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 15th
New Strong Buy Stocks for April 15th
KINS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KINSWant to do more research on Kingstone Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch