Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KINS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KINS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- KINS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 114 days.
- KINS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
KINS Stock Summary
- KINS has a higher market value than just 9.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $66,026,869.
- KINS's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.02% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, KINS has reported earnings growth of -1,230.76%, putting it ahead of only 1.56% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kingstone Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JW.A, KWR, BECN, CCRN, and ALK.
- Visit KINS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kingstonecompanies.com.
KINS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, KINS's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.14% higher, now standing at 17.9.
- KINS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KINS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KINS.
KINS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -46.49%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 101.87%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -170.29%.
The table below shows KINS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.98||52-week high||$8.98|
|Prev. close||$6.05||52-week low||$5.72|
|Day high||$6.06||Avg. volume||14,517|
|50-day MA||$6.71||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$7.50||Market Cap||63.17M|
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) Company Bio
Kingstone Companies, Inc., through its subsidiary, Kingstone Insurance Company, underwrites property and casualty insurance products to small businesses and individuals in New York. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Kingston, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KINS Latest Social Stream
View Full KINS Social Stream
Latest KINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kingstone Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KINS as an investment opportunity.
Kingstone Announces Estimated Third Quarter Catastrophe Losses And Schedules Third Quarter Investor Conference Call
KINGSTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 13, 2021 / Kingstone Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:KINS) (the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today announced that Kingstone Insurance Company ("KICO"), its wholly-owned subsidiary, estimates a range of net pre-tax catastrophe losses for the third quarter 2021 of $9.
Kingstone Companies Announces the Election of Meryl Golden as President of Kingstone Insurance Company
KINGSTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 4, 2021 / Kingstone Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:KINS) (the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today announced that Meryl Golden has been elected President of Kingstone Insurance Company ("KICO"), its operating insurance subsidiary.
The truth is that if you invest for long enough, you're going to end up with some losing stocks. But the long term...
Presentation Times Released for 50 Presenting Companies Wednesday and Thursday, August 18-19, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 18, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day summer Microcap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 18 - 19, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -116.67% and 5.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
KINS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KINSWant to do more research on Kingstone Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch