Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KINS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where KINS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KINS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- KINS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
KINS Stock Summary
- KINS has a market capitalization of $81,172,963 -- more than approximately only 12.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.56, Kingstone Companies Inc has a higher such ratio than only 10.99% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Kingstone Companies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -290.24%; that's higher than merely 7.28% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kingstone Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DLX, STFC, GLRE, LCUT, and AAME.
- KINS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kingstone Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.kingstonecompanies.com.
KINS Valuation Summary
- KINS's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.1; this is 34.44% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- KINS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- KINS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KINS.
KINS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -159.32%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -46.1%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 280.1%.
The table below shows KINS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.86||52-week high||$8.98|
|Prev. close||$7.60||52-week low||$5.25|
|Day high||$7.89||Avg. volume||14,012|
|50-day MA||$7.93||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$7.31||Market Cap||84.02M|
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) Company Bio
Kingstone Companies, Inc., through its subsidiary, Kingstone Insurance Company, underwrites property and casualty insurance products to small businesses and individuals in New York. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Kingston, New York.
KINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KINS Latest Social Stream
View Full KINS Social Stream
Latest KINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kingstone Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KINS as an investment opportunity.
KINGSTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 13, 2021 / Kingstone Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:KINS) (the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that its reinsurance program for the period July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 has been finalized.
KINGSTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 7, 2021 / Kingstone Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:KINS) (the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that it will hold its 2021 Second Quarter financial results conference call for analysts and investors on Friday, August 13, 2021 at 8:30 a.
KINS, HLIT, and WEICY have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 16, 2021
Kingstone Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:KINS) Is Up But Financials Look Inconsistent: Which Way Is The Stock Headed?
Most readers would already know that Kingstone Companies' (NASDAQ:KINS) stock increased by 8.4% over the past three...
New York now joins Kingstone's business written in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Rhode Island on the WaterStreet system."Kingstone is a formidable and reputable property-casualty player in the Northeast" shared WaterStreet President, Gregg Barrett, "and we were fortunate a few years ago to help them build their business in states outside New York.
KINS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KINSWant to do more research on Kingstone Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch