Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KINS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,163,648, KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC has a greater market value than merely 5.98% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC has a higher such ratio than just 2.68% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KINS is more volatile than 91.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KINS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MOD, GMS, LCUT, AMN, and DLX.
- Visit KINS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kingstonecompanies.com.
KINS Valuation Summary
- KINS's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.8; this is 116.22% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- KINS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KINS.
KINS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 72.39%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.99%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -366.39%.
The table below shows KINS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$5.94|
|Prev. close||$1.66||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$1.71||Avg. volume||18,712|
|50-day MA||$1.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||18.10M|
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) Company Bio
Kingstone Companies, Inc., through its subsidiary, Kingstone Insurance Company, underwrites property and casualty insurance products to small businesses and individuals in New York. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Kingston, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KINS Latest Social Stream
View Full KINS Social Stream
Latest KINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KINS as an investment opportunity.
KINGSTON, N.Y., January 24, 2023--Kingstone Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: KINS) (the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that it will hold its 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 financial results conference call for analysts and investors on Friday, March 31, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The earnings announcement is scheduled for release shortly after the stock markets close on Thursday, March 30th.
Kingstone Companies (KINS) appoints Jennifer Gravelle as CFO, effective January 17, 2023.Most recently, she served as CFO of Slide Insurance.
KINGSTON, N.Y., January 17, 2023--Kingstone Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:KINS) (the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today announced that Jennifer Gravelle has been appointed Chief Financial Officer as of January 17, 2023.
Kingstone Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:KINS) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 15, 2022 Kingstone Companies, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.35 EPS, expectations were $-0.02. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to Kingstone Companies, Inc. Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce […]
Kingstone Companies (KINS) said Thursday it''s no longer considering proposals from Griffin Highline Capital, an existing shareholder of KINS, to buy the property and casualty…
KINS Price Returns
Continue Researching KINSWant to do more research on Kingstone Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch