Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KINS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.17, KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.5% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC has a higher such ratio than just 6.65% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC is reporting a growth rate of -913.58%; that's higher than merely 1.84% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TIG, MOD, GRPN, IBP, and BNED.
- Visit KINS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kingstonecompanies.com.
KINS Valuation Summary
- KINS's price/earnings ratio is -1.3; this is 112.5% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- KINS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KINS.
KINS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 105.84%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 84.16%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -56.5%.
The table below shows KINS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.70||52-week high||$6.88|
|Prev. close||$2.71||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$2.70||Avg. volume||12,406|
|50-day MA||$3.66||Dividend yield||5.91%|
|200-day MA||$4.53||Market Cap||28.74M|
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) Company Bio
Kingstone Companies, Inc., through its subsidiary, Kingstone Insurance Company, underwrites property and casualty insurance products to small businesses and individuals in New York. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Kingston, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KINS Latest Social Stream
View Full KINS Social Stream
Latest KINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KINGSTONE COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KINS as an investment opportunity.
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -221.43% and 6.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Kingstone Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:KINS)(the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. The Company will host a conference call for analysts and investors on August 12, 2022, at 8:30 a.m.
Everest Re (RE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.94% and 2.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
KINGSTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 6, 2022 / Kingstone Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:KINS) (the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that it will hold its 2022 Second Quarter 2022 financial results conference call for analysts and investors on Friday, August 12, 2022 at 8:30 a.
Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -800% and 19.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
KINS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KINSWant to do more research on Kingstone Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch