Kingstone Companies, Inc (KINS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KINS has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 11.58% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- KINS has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.31%, higher than about 2.94% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, KINS has returned $1,708,399 US dollars, more than 5.78% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KINS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATRI, AWK, COST, BRG and HASI.
KINS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Kingstone Companies Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 52.45% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kingstone Companies Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Kingstone Companies Inc's expected return of 52.45% is higher than 79.55% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, KINS has a discount rate lower than 79.55% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Kingstone Companies Inc, its beta is lower than 96.53% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, KINS's equity discount rate is less than 87.88% of those stocks.
KINS Dividend Chart
KINS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KINS Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on KINS dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Kingstone Companies Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Kingstone Companies Inc Common Stock (KINS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) - Dividend Investor
Kingstone Companies Inc (KINS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha