Kimberly-Clark Corp. (KMB): Price and Financial Metrics
KMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.28||52-week high||$147.87|
|Prev. close||$133.57||52-week low||$108.74|
|Day high||$135.03||Avg. volume||1,723,042|
|50-day MA||$138.91||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$130.64||Market Cap||45.30B|
KMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KMB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- KMB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
KMB Stock Summary
- KMB has a higher market value than 95.32% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $46,440,500,982.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KMB is 28.2 -- better than 98.94% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 31.4 for KIMBERLY CLARK CORP; that's greater than it is for 98.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to KIMBERLY CLARK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AMP, SYY, WMG, PFG, and CHTR.
- KMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KIMBERLY CLARK CORP's official web site, go to www.kimberly-clark.com.
KMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, KMB's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.47% higher, now standing at 19.4.
- Over the past 243 months, KMB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMB.
KMB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.33%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 6.34%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.25%.
The table below shows KMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.88% of graded US stocks.
- KMB's asset turnover comes in at 1.098 -- ranking 5th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- SCS, MLKN, and HNI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KMB.
The table below shows KMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KMB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KMB, see our KMB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$139.18||Average Broker Recommendation||1.94 (Hold)|
Kimberly-Clark Corp. (KMB) Company Bio
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an American multinational personal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. The company manufactures sanitary paper products and surgical & medical instruments. Kimberly-Clark brand name products include Kleenex facial tissue, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Cottonelle, Scott and Andrex toilet paper, Wypall utility wipes, KimWipes scientific cleaning wipes and Huggies disposable diapers and baby wipes. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
KMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMB Latest Social Stream
View Full KMB Social Stream
Latest KMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIMBERLY CLARK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMB as an investment opportunity.
Huggies® debuts 'The Alphabutt Book' and New Song to Celebrate all Baby Butts
Huggies®, the #1 fitting diaper1, believes that babies of all shapes and sizes deserve to be comfortable. When it comes to diapers, not all are created equal. In fact, a recent survey2 from Huggies® found 92% of parents believe a baby's movement is better with a well-shaped diaper and factors like a comfortable fit are crucial for 80% of respondents when selecting which diaper to buy. However, according to the survey, more than 1 in 3 parents think all diapers are shaped the same and aren't awar
Kimberly-Clark Awards Bright Futures College Scholarships to 62 Students in U.S. and Canada
Kimberly-Clark announced the 62 recipients of its 2023 Bright Futures Scholarships. The Bright Futures program is administered by the Kimberly-Clark Foundation and awards college scholarships to children of Kimberly-Clark employees throughout North America.
Kimberly-Clark to Webcast its Participation in the Deutsche Bank 2023 Conference
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE: KMB) announced its participation at the Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference on Tuesday, June 6, 2023, at 3:45 p.m. CEST (8:45 a.m. Central Time). The presentation will be webcast at www.kimberly-clark.com/investors.
ADRNY or KMB: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
ADRNY vs. KMB: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Kimberly-Clark’s Alison Lewis Featured on CMO Podcast: 'Inspiring Others to Be Better Leaders Is the Greatest Legacy'
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2023 / Kimberly-Clark Corporation Alison Lewis, Kimberly-Clark's chief growth officer, was a recent guest alongside Pree Rao, the global co-head of Egon Zehnder's marketing and sales practice, on the CMO ...
KMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KMBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kimberly Clark Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...