Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KMB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where KMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KMB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- KMB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.75% of US stocks).
KMB Stock Summary
- Kimberly Clark Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.25% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 34.5 for Kimberly Clark Corp; that's greater than it is for 98.92% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Kimberly Clark Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 0.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Kimberly Clark Corp are CL, ORLY, SYY, AMP, and PUK.
- KMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Kimberly Clark Corp's official web site, go to www.kimberly-clark.com.
KMB Valuation Summary
- KMB's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.1; this is 11.67% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- KMB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, KMB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KMB.
KMB Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 7.14%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.68%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -67.31%.
The table below shows KMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.43% of graded US stocks.
- KMB's asset turnover comes in at 1.099 -- ranking 6th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- SCS, HNI, and MLHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KMB.
The table below shows KMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.18||52-week high||$155.45|
|Prev. close||$135.94||52-week low||$128.02|
|Day high||$137.29||Avg. volume||2,255,781|
|50-day MA||$136.56||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$134.23||Market Cap||45.52B|
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) Company Bio
Kimberly Clark manufactures and markets personal care, consumer tissue, and K-C professional products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Personal Care, Consumer Tissue, and K-C Professional. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
KMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMB Latest Social Stream
View Full KMB Social Stream
Latest KMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimberly Clark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMB as an investment opportunity.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB) today announced that it has elected Deirdre Mahlan and Jaime Ramirez to its board of directors, effective immediately. Ms. Mahlan and Mr. Ramirez each will serve on the company's Audit Committee.
Pro dad and football legend, Kam Chancellor, and Huggies Plus, a line of diapers exclusively available at Costco, will donate $10,000 to the National Diaper Bank Network to help families in the Northwest U.S. region* have access to clean diapers.
How femcare founders are opening investors'' eyes to the $600 billion menopause-care industry - and disrupting the P&G and Kimberly-Clark controlled market
Attn: Grace founders Alexandra Fennell and Mia Abbruzzese. Attn: Grace
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB) today announced that Doug Cunningham, currently Managing Director of Kimberly-Clark Australia and New Zealand, has been named President of its EMEA consumer business, and report to Chairman and CEO Mike Hsu.
Kimberly-Clark Canada Joins the Canada Plastics Pact and Reinforces Commitment to Plastics Footprint Reduction
Reinforcing its commitment to address the social and environmental challenges of the next decade, Kimberly-Clark announced its participation in the Canada Plastics Pact. Kimberly-Clark knows that strategic partnerships are critical to unlocking new opportunities for sustainability, innovation and growth across its value chain. More importantly, consumers of its trusted brands, including Kleenex®, Huggies®, Pull-Ups® and Depend®, want more sustainable options. The Canada Plastics Pact is a unique platform for collaboration to help identify roadblocks in the market and identify scalable solutions, said Todd Fisher, General Manager of Kimberly-Clark Canada. Kimberly-Clark The post Kimberly-Clark Canada Joins the Canada Plastics Pact and Reinforces Commitment to Plastics Footprint Reduction...
KMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|