Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB): Price and Financial Metrics
KMB Stock Summary
- Kimberly Clark Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.09% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Kimberly Clark Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KMB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Kimberly Clark Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HUM, WBA, RELX, EMR, and INFY.
- Visit KMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimberly-clark.com.
KMB Stock Price Chart More Charts
KMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.01||52-week high||$149.23|
|Prev. close||$138.26||52-week low||$114.62|
|Day high||$139.26||Avg. volume||1,540,161|
|50-day MA||$140.89||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$136.87||Market Cap||45.94B|
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) Company Bio
Kimberly Clark manufactures and markets personal care, consumer tissue, and K-C professional products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Personal Care, Consumer Tissue, and K-C Professional. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
KMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KMB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Kimberly Clark Corp ranked in the 22st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Kimberly Clark Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 11.47 -- which is good for besting 74.29% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- KMB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|