Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB): Price and Financial Metrics
KMB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KMB is 30.58 -- better than 99.01% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Kimberly Clark Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- KMB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CL, SPGI, BCO, LYV, and AMP.
- Visit KMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.kimberly-clark.com.
KMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.53||52-week high||$160.16|
|Prev. close||$129.13||52-week low||$110.66|
|Day high||$131.56||Avg. volume||2,156,716|
|50-day MA||$132.37||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$141.52||Market Cap||44.17B|
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) Company Bio
Kimberly Clark manufactures and markets personal care, consumer tissue, and K-C professional products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Personal Care, Consumer Tissue, and K-C Professional. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
KMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Kimberly Clark Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Kimberly Clark Corp ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 24.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Kimberly Clark Corp, consider:
- As a business, KMB is generating more cash flow than 80.4% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Defensive.
- Kimberly Clark Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 21.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- KMB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 21.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KMB Latest Social Stream
View Full KMB Social Stream
Latest KMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Kimberly Clark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KMB as an investment opportunity.
In this article we take a look at 10 best long-term dividend stocks to buy and hold. You can skip our detailed analysis of the performance of dividend stocks over the last several years, our criteria for choosing the dividend stocks in the list and go directly to 5 Best Long-Term Dividend Stocks To Buy […]
Kimberly-Clark has been recognized by Ethisphere for the third consecutive year as one of the 2021 World's Most Ethical Companies and a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
Female Hygiene Products Market Swot Analysis by key players Procter & Gamble, Playtex, Kimberly-Clark, Johnson & Johnson
HTF MI published a new industry research that focuses on Female Hygiene Products market and delivers in-depth market analysis and future outlook of Global Female Hygiene Products market . The study covers significant data which makes the research document a
Today’s top deals: $1 NIOSH N95 masks, Purell hand soap, $15 Echo speaker, $60 2K camera drone, $15 earbuds, more
Thursday's roundup of the best daily deals we could find online truly has it all, from Kimberly-Clark NIOSH N95 masks for just $1.16 and Purell hand soap that's actually in stock at Amazon to an awesome foldable 2K camera drone the size of a smartphone that you can get for just $59.
Sally Beauty Holdings stock rose Tuesday, after CEO Christian Brickman purchased 10,000 of the cosmetic maker's shares.
KMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KMBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kimberly Clark Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!