Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, KMB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 92.6% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that KMB has less volatility in its price than 93.92% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, KMB has returned $1,441,000,000 US dollars -- more than 89.81% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KMB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SRE, HSC, CLR, MDCA and VHI.
KMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of KMB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 235.71% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kimberly Clark Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for KMB, its beta is lower than 94.83% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Kimberly Clark Corp's estimated return of 235.71% surpasses about 94.04% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
KMB Dividend Chart
KMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|