Kimberly-Clark Corp. (KMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that KMB has less fluctuation in its price than 98.31% of stocks we're observing.
- KMB's free cash flow has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KMB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AMT, PFSI, AMGN, FENG and NGVC.
KMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of KMB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7295.1% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kimberly Clark Corp are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for KMB, its beta is lower than 98.68% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Kimberly Clark Corp's estimated return of 7295.1% surpasses about 99.19% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
KMB Dividend Chart
KMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|