Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that KMB has less fluctuation in its price than 98.31% of stocks we're observing.
- KMB's free cash flow has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KMB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AMT, PFSI, AMGN, FENG and NGVC.
KMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for KMB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 5642.01% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KMB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Kimberly Clark Corp has a beta lower than 98.9% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Kimberly Clark Corp's estimated return of 5642.01% surpasses about 99.25% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
KMB Dividend Chart
KMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|