Kimberly-Clark Corp. (KMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that KMB has less fluctuation in its price than 98.31% of stocks we're observing.
- KMB's free cash flow has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KMB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AMT, PFSI, AMGN, FENG and NGVC.
KMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of KMB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7295.1% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Kimberly Clark Corp are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for KMB, its beta is lower than 98.68% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Kimberly Clark Corp's estimated return of 7295.1% surpasses about 99.19% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
KMB Dividend Chart
KMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KMB Dividends vs. Peers
KMB's dividend yield currently ranks #33 of 87 vs. its peers in the Consumer Goods category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on KMB dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Kimberly Clark Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Kimberly Clark Corp Common Stock (KMB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB) - Dividend Investor
Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha