Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, KMB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 92.47% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that KMB has less volatility in its price than 97.74% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- KMB is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.32% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KMB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LDOS, SU, CBD, CINR and VVI.
KMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for KMB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 184.87%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Kimberly Clark Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Kimberly Clark Corp has a beta lower than 94.39% of such peers.
- KMB's market cap of approximately $51 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 89.87% of them.
KMB Dividend Chart
KMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|