Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO): Price and Financial Metrics
KO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $229,901,777,915, Coca Cola Co has a greater market value than 99.36% of US stocks.
- KO's went public 35.3 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KO is more volatile than only 1.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coca Cola Co are CMCSA, VZ, NKE, PEP, and TM.
- Visit KO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coca-colacompany.com.
KO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.08||52-week high||$54.93|
|Prev. close||$53.09||52-week low||$43.20|
|Day high||$53.19||Avg. volume||18,833,125|
|50-day MA||$51.12||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$50.12||Market Cap||228.74B|
Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Company Bio
Coca-Cola is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. The Coca-Cola Company was founded in 1886 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
KO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for KO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Coca Cola Co ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Coca Cola Co, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.58 years, is 0% -- higher than merely 23.46% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, KO is generating more cash flow than 93.4% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Defensive.
- Coca Cola Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.62% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KO Latest Social Stream
View Full KO Social Stream
Latest KO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coca Cola Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KO as an investment opportunity.
The Coca-Cola Company and the Jel Sert Company, one of the world's leading manufacturers of freezer bars, announced the national rollout of POWERADE Sports Freezer Bars, offering everyday athletes a new way to enjoy POWERADE. Available in stores nationwide, POWERADE Sports Freezer Bars feature the brand's most popular flavors, including Mountain Berry Blast and Fruit Punch.
(Bloomberg) -- Microsoft Corp., Walmart Inc., Apple Inc. and hundreds of other companies are asking President Joe Biden to update the U.S. pledge under the Paris climate accord to cut U.S. greenhouse gas emissions by at least 50%, arguing that the future of the economy is at stake if climate change isn’t adequately addressed.The letter to Biden was signed by 310 companies and comes as the administration prepares a new target to show the rest of the world that the U.S. is serious about confronting climate change after four years of inaction by Donald Trump. People familiar with the deliberations said last week that the White House was considering a target of 50% or higher reductions by 2030 relative to 2005 levels.QuickTake: Why the World Awaits Biden’s Pledge on Climate ChangeThe U.S. i...
Photo by Nitiphonphat/iStock via Getty ImagesBeing in a market where almost everything is overvalued isn't a whole lot of fun. It means that virtually any sort of potential investment is bound to come in at either some fairly poor RoR, conservatively, or just has too much risk to be a...
Photo by Eric Broder Van Dyke/iStock Editorial via Getty ImagesSoft drink stocks have performed rather poorly against the broader market in recent months, particularly since the pandemic began. Many of these stocks rely upon people going to entertainment venues, sporting events, etc. for their demand, but those things haven’t yet...
Victoria will be the last Australian state to introduce a container deposit scheme, but there's a fight between Coca Cola and the waste and recycling industries over how it will operate.
KO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KOWant to do more research on Coca Cola Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!