Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO): Price and Financial Metrics
KO Stock Summary
- KO has a higher market value than 99.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $242,930,661,076.
- KO's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Coca Cola Co's share price is greater than that of merely 9.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HD, VZ, DIS, CVX, and ENIC.
- KO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coca Cola Co's official web site, go to www.coca-colacompany.com.
KO Stock Price Chart More Charts
KO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.94||52-week high||$57.15|
|Prev. close||$56.82||52-week low||$44.42|
|Day high||$57.15||Avg. volume||13,282,875|
|50-day MA||$54.16||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$52.41||Market Cap||243.96B|
Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Company Bio
Coca-Cola is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. The Coca-Cola Company was founded in 1886 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.