Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KO POWR Grades
- KO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.01% of US stocks.
- KO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- KO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.85% of US stocks).
KO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $243,480,607,265, Coca Cola Co has a greater market value than 99.38% of US stocks.
- Coca Cola Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KO is more volatile than merely 1.55% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coca Cola Co, a group of peers worth examining would be VZ, PFE, XOM, CSCO, and NKE.
- Visit KO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coca-colacompany.com.
KO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, KO's price/sales ratio is 170.37% higher, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 243 months, KO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
- KO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KO.
KO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.6%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.21%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.77%.
The table below shows KO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.82||52-week high||$57.56|
|Prev. close||$57.01||52-week low||$46.22|
|Day high||$56.82||Avg. volume||16,582,102|
|50-day MA||$55.09||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$52.51||Market Cap||244.99B|
Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Company Bio
Coca-Cola is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. The Coca-Cola Company was founded in 1886 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
KO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Coca Cola Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Coca Cola Co ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Coca Cola Co ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is 0.02% -- higher than just 24.86% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, KO is generating more cash flow than 93.59% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Defensive.
- Coca Cola Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
KO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KO Latest Social Stream
View Full KO Social Stream
Latest KO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coca Cola Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KO as an investment opportunity.
SHARP-eyed movie buffs might spot a flavour of Scotland in the next Indiana Jones flick after a stash of Irn-Bru popped up on set. Bottles of the fizz were partly-hidden behind crates of Coca-Cola in a mocked-up 1960s New York liquor store. But fans will need to keep their eyes peeled for the glass 
In 2011, Coca Cola launched its Share a Coke campaign in Australia, which was a personalised campaign with the most common Australian names printed on Coca Cola bottles and cans. The result? More than 250 million personalised bottles and cans were sold over the summer months to a population of fewer than 23 million people 
Warren Buffett won''t be following Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson into space he ruled out a rocket trip 25 years ago
Summary List Placement Amazon''s Jeff Bezos and Virgin''s Richard Branson blasted themselves into space this month, while SpaceX CEO Elon Musk''s grand vision is colonizing Mars. Warren Buffett doesn''t share his fellow billionaires'' passion for interstellar travel he ruled out leaving Earth 25 years ago. Buffett who made his fortune investing in staid companies like Coca-Cola and Gillette takes the same approach to fast-changing businesses and industries as he does to extraterrestrial voyages, he said in his 1996 letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders. "As investors, our reaction to a fermenting industry is much like our attitude toward space exploration: We applaud the endeavor but prefer to skip the ride," Buffett said. The 90-year-old investor clearly has zero interest in pla...
Juan Carlos Hernandez/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Before Coca-Cola (KO) reported earnings, I recommended my subscribers buy the stock, as an earnings pop was likely. Today, I want to review the play and look at the earnings sentiment, which has strong predictive validity for the coming quarter. The Play Briefly,...
Global Still and Juice Drinks Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Danone, Nestle, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Argo Tea, Arizona Beverages, ALL SPORT, BA SPORTS NUTRITION, Bisleri International, Campbells, Del Monte, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, F&N Foods, Genesis Today, Lucozade Ribena, Nongfu Spring, POM Wonderful, Tetra Pak, ADM WILD Europe
The report on Global Still and Juice Drinks Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a 
KO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|