Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO): Price and Financial Metrics
KO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $227,677,871,774, Coca Cola Co has a greater market value than 99.42% of US stocks.
- KO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 263.97 -- higher than 84.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- KO's went public 33.91 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coca Cola Co, a group of peers worth examining would be WFC, UNH, DIS, CVX, and VZ.
- Visit KO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coca-colacompany.com.
KO Stock Price Chart More Charts
KO Price/Volume Stats
Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Company Bio
Coca-Cola is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. The Coca-Cola Company was founded in 1886 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.