Coca-Cola Company (KO): Price and Financial Metrics
KO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.39||52-week high||$65.47|
|Prev. close||$60.75||52-week low||$54.01|
|Day high||$60.99||Avg. volume||13,261,017|
|50-day MA||$62.63||Dividend yield||3.07%|
|200-day MA||$61.04||Market Cap||261.16B|
KO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where KO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.4% of US stocks.
- KO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- KO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
KO Stock Summary
- COCA COLA CO's market capitalization of $263,280,320,146 is ahead of 99.48% of US-listed equities.
- COCA COLA CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, KO is more volatile than merely 0.82% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COCA COLA CO, a group of peers worth examining would be PEP, BAC, COST, CVX, and TM.
- Visit KO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coca-colacompany.com.
KO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, KO's price/sales ratio is 238.89% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- Over the past 243 months, KO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KO.
KO Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 23.53%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 5.63%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.02%.
The table below shows KO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.6% of graded US stocks.
- KO's asset turnover comes in at 0.422 -- ranking 9th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- EAST, PEP, and WVVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KO.
The table below shows KO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of KO, see our KO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$61.93||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Coca-Cola Company (KO) Company Bio
Coca-Cola is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. The Coca-Cola Company was founded in 1886 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
KO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KO Latest Social Stream
View Full KO Social Stream
Latest KO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COCA COLA CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KO as an investment opportunity.
A Look at Every Company That Coca-Cola Owns
When you think Coca-Cola, you probably associate the name with its most popular, signature soda, that trusty recipe in the red can or glass bottle. And while Coke is most definitely among its most...
20 Countries With The Highest Soda Consumption
In this article, we will be covering the 20 countries with the highest soda consumption. If you want to see the top ones, skip the detailed analysis and head straight to the 5 Countries With The Highest Soda Consumption. The thirst for soda, transcending geographical borders and cultural differences, knows no bounds. As one of […]
10 Warren Buffett Stocks Other Billionaires Are Loading Up On
In this piece, we will take a look at ten Warren Buffett stocks other billionaires are loading up on. For more Warren Buffett stocks, head on over to 5 Warren Buffett Stocks Other Billionaires Are Loading Up On. Within a couple of years, investing in the stock market has become quite tricky. As the coronavirus […]
The Little-Known Secret to Beating the S&P 500
If you can't beat the S&P 500 by picking individual stocks, owning an S&P 500 index fund and at least earning market returns is a smart move. Not just any dividend-paying stocks, mind you, but those that can grow their dividend payments consistently. Hartford Funds and Ned Davis Research have been tracking the average annual total returns of companies in the S&P 500 by dividend policy.
3 Top-Rated Large-Cap Stocks to Buy (and Never Sell)
Top-rated large-caps for long-term hold offer stability and price appreciation along with generational value
KO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KOWant to do more research on Coca Cola Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Coca Cola Co (KO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Coca Cola Co (KO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Coca Cola Co (KO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...