Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KO has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 97.6% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Currently, KO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.32% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, KO has returned $6,948,000,000 US dollars, more than 96.72% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SBAC, GSHD, TAL, EGO and FRO.
KO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Coca Cola Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 54.52% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, Coca Cola Co's estimated return of 54.52% surpasses about 76.22% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for KO, approximately 78.83% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
KO Dividend Chart
KO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|