Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, KO has issued more dividends than 97.69% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, KO has returned $6,948,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.54% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KO's price: TGS, NS, SALM, MITT and EBF.
KO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of KO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 45.14% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, Coca Cola Co's estimated return of 45.14% surpasses about 79.48% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Coca Cola Co, its beta is lower than 78.64% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
KO Dividend Chart
KO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|