Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD): Price and Financial Metrics
LAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$265.45||52-week high||$329.00|
|Prev. close||$270.26||52-week low||$185.00|
|Day high||$268.57||Avg. volume||278,778|
|50-day MA||$270.21||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$265.30||Market Cap||7.31B|
LAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAD POWR Grades
- LAD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.12% of US stocks.
- LAD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LAD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.33% of US stocks).
LAD Stock Summary
- LITHIA MOTORS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.06% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.83, LITHIA MOTORS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 13.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, LITHIA MOTORS INC has a higher such ratio than just 8.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LITHIA MOTORS INC are LAZY, AN, SNX, ONEW, and WCC.
- Visit LAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lithiainvestorrelations.com.
LAD Valuation Summary
- LAD's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 87.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LAD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAD.
LAD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 109.75%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.74%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 71.81%.
The table below shows LAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.29% of graded US stocks.
- LAD's asset turnover comes in at 2.246 -- ranking 33rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- ABG, PAG, and BOOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAD.
The table below shows LAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) Company Bio
Lithia Motors operates as an automotive franchisee and retailer of new and used vehicles in the United States. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Medford, Oregon.
LAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAD Latest Social Stream
View Full LAD Social Stream
Latest LAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LITHIA MOTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAD as an investment opportunity.
While Lithia Motors, Inc. ( NYSE:LAD ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share...
In this piece, we will take a look at Abrams Capital’s 13F portfolio and the ten best stocks to buy. If you want to skip our introduction to the value investor and the current stock market environment, then take a look at Abrams Capital 13F: 5 Best Stocks To Buy. David Abrams is one of […]
Insights from Abrams Capital Management's Latest 13F Filing
In this article, we will discuss the 10 stocks recently downgraded by analysts. If you want to see more such stocks on the list, you can directly visit Analysts on Wall Street Lower Ratings for These 5 Stocks. Headlines from the financial markets indicate a mixed landscape as stocks and Treasuries experienced upward movement in anticipation […]
Unveiling the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of a Leading Auto Retailer
LAD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|