Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- LAD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
LAD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAD is 5.63 -- better than 92.59% of US stocks.
- LAD's current price/earnings ratio is 5.23, which is higher than just 11.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- LAD's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LITHIA MOTORS INC are WCC, GPI, JLL, ARW, and ABG.
- Visit LAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lithiainvestorrelations.com.
LAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LAD's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, LAD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAD.
LAD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 246.32%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 109.75%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 134.7%.
The table below shows LAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.29% of graded US stocks.
- LAD's asset turnover comes in at 2.246 -- ranking 33rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- ABG, PAG, and BOOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAD.
The table below shows LAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$228.94||52-week high||$366.36|
|Prev. close||$226.26||52-week low||$220.40|
|Day high||$229.14||Avg. volume||346,246|
|50-day MA||$261.92||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$289.67||Market Cap||6.30B|
Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) Company Bio
Lithia Motors operates as an automotive franchisee and retailer of new and used vehicles in the United States. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Medford, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAD Latest Social Stream
View Full LAD Social Stream
Latest LAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LITHIA MOTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAD as an investment opportunity.
Lithia & Driveway (LAD) Expands in North Central Region, Completes Second Driveway Finance ABS Offering, and Debuts New Driveway Technology
Lithia & Driveway (NYSE: LAD) announced today they have expanded their north central footprint with the purchase of five stores from the Wilde Automotive Group in Wisconsin.
The 'game-changer' donation will fund sustainability research and electric-powered transportation.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
In the latest trading session, Lithia Motors (LAD) closed at $276.30, marking a -0.62% move from the previous day.
LAD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|