Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD): Price and Financial Metrics
LAD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAD is 9.11 -- better than 96.17% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 199.06, Lithia Motors Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 80.52% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, Lithia Motors Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lithia Motors Inc are ASB, ABG, RBC, JW.A, and NUS.
- Visit LAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lithiainvestorrelations.com.
LAD Daily Price Range
LAD 52-Week Price Range
LAD Stock Price Chart More Charts
LAD Price/Volume Stats
Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) Company Bio
Lithia Motors operates as an automotive franchisee and retailer of new and used vehicles in the United States. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Medford, Oregon.