Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD): Price and Financial Metrics
LAD Stock Summary
- Lithia Motors Inc's market capitalization of $10,310,724,368 is ahead of 82.37% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAD is 4.93 -- better than 92.02% of US stocks.
- LAD's price/sales ratio is 0.79; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 17.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPM, NDSN, WCC, ABG, and CACI.
- Visit LAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lithiainvestorrelations.com.
LAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$379.00||52-week high||$392.60|
|Prev. close||$387.15||52-week low||$55.74|
|Day high||$389.98||Avg. volume||285,964|
|50-day MA||$328.55||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$245.82||Market Cap||10.05B|
Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) Company Bio
Lithia Motors operates as an automotive franchisee and retailer of new and used vehicles in the United States. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Medford, Oregon.
LAD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lithia Motors Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lithia Motors Inc ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lithia Motors Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Lithia Motors Inc over the past 4.56 years is 0.71%; that's better than 88.76% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Lithia Motors Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 5.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
- LAD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 5.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAD Latest Social Stream
View Full LAD Social Stream
Latest LAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lithia Motors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAD as an investment opportunity.
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #autoindustry--Kerrigan Advisors, a leading sell-side advisory firm to auto dealers in the U.S., represented and advised Fields Auto Group, one of the largest dealership groups in the US, on its sale of Land Rover Orlando and Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Sanford to Lithia Motors. This transaction marks the 114th dealership that Kerrigan Advisors has advised on the sale of since its founding in 2015, making the firm the most active sell-side advisor to the highest value trans
Camping World shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
Shares of Lithia Motors (NYSE:LAD) moved higher by 26.34% in the past three months. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Lithia Motors has. Lithia Motors's Debt Based on Lithia Motors's financial statement as of October 23, 2020, long-term debt is at $1.80 billion and current debt is at $1.66 billion, amounting to $3.46 billion in total debt. Adjusted for $57.10 million in cash-equivalents, the company's net debt is at $3.40 billion. Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash equivalents include cash and any liquid securities with maturity periods of 90 days or less. Total debt equals curren...
Lithia (LAD) puts on a stellar Q4 show, with earnings and sales not only beating estimates but also rising significantly from the corresponding quarter of 2019.
LAD earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
LAD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LADHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lithia Motors Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!