Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LAD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAD is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LAD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
LAD Stock Summary
- Lithia Motors Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.12% of US listed stocks.
- LAD's price/sales ratio is 0.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.05% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LAD has reported earnings growth of 83.12%, putting it ahead of 82.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lithia Motors Inc are BLDR, AN, RPM, CR, and UGI.
- Visit LAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lithiainvestorrelations.com.
LAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$335.00||52-week high||$417.98|
|Prev. close||$338.95||52-week low||$134.51|
|Day high||$339.12||Avg. volume||354,154|
|50-day MA||$366.26||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$320.59||Market Cap||8.93B|
Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) Company Bio
Lithia Motors operates as an automotive franchisee and retailer of new and used vehicles in the United States. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Medford, Oregon.
LAD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LAD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lithia Motors Inc ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1509.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LAD, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.75 years, is 0.93% -- higher than 88.87% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, LAD is generating more cash flow than 79.28% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Lithia Motors Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAD Latest Social Stream
View Full LAD Social Stream
Latest LAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lithia Motors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAD as an investment opportunity.
Auto retailer Lithia Motors & Driveway said Tuesday May sales rose 89% to $2.1 billion compared to pre-pandemic levels in 2019. The Medford, Oregon-based company said same-store sales rose 26% from 2019. "Comparing May 2021 results to 2020 pandemic-impacted levels, total revenues increased 104% and total same store sales increased 42%," the company said in a statement. Lithia has acquired the Southwest Kia Auto Group with five locations in Dallas and Austin, adding an expected $350 million in an
Lithia Motors & Driveway (LAD) Eclipses $2 Billion in May Sales and Adds $350 Million in Revenue in Texas
Lithia Motors & Driveway (NYSE: LAD) today reported record May revenues of $2.1 billion and the acquisition of five locations across Texas.
Thor (THO) and Navistar (NAV) deliver earnings beat in their latest quarterly results. Meanwhile, Ford (F) reveals a new compact truck, Maverick, which is set to go on sale this fall.
Lithia (LAD) anticipates to add $185 million in combined annualized revenues through the acquisition of the two stores in California.
Tramino/iStock Unreleased via Getty Images Introduction It's time to discuss one of the biggest success stories in the consumer cyclical sector: America's second-largest stock-listed auto dealership Lithia Motors (NYSE:LAD). I have been bullish on the company in the past as Lithia benefited from a number of tailwinds including its ability...
LAD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|