Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD): Price and Financial Metrics
LAD Stock Summary
- Lithia Motors Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.15% of US listed stocks.
- LAD's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.77% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LAD comes in at 9.75% -- higher than that of 81.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lithia Motors Inc are JELD, ABG, BMCH, ASB, and NSIT.
- Visit LAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lithiainvestorrelations.com.
LAD Stock Price Chart More Charts
LAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.63||52-week high||$165.26|
|Prev. close||$143.39||52-week low||$79.75|
|Day high||$144.97||Avg. volume||195,062|
|50-day MA||$153.96||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$131.17||Market Cap||3.36B|
Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) Company Bio
Lithia Motors operates as an automotive franchisee and retailer of new and used vehicles in the United States. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Medford, Oregon.