Lindsay Corporation (LNN): Price and Financial Metrics
LNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.80||52-week high||$183.08|
|Prev. close||$119.39||52-week low||$116.16|
|Day high||$119.96||Avg. volume||100,570|
|50-day MA||$128.12||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$150.82||Market Cap||1.30B|
LNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNN POWR Grades
- LNN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LNN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.63% of US stocks).
LNN Stock Summary
- LINDSAY CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.5% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LNN is currently 27.79, higher than 84.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LNN has reported earnings growth of 81.05%, putting it ahead of 85.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LINDSAY CORP are ATRI, GMED, IART, CW, and SSD.
- LNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINDSAY CORP's official web site, go to www.lindsay.com.
LNN Valuation Summary
- LNN's price/earnings ratio is 16.5; this is 9.84% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LNN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNN.
LNN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.51%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 51.35%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -105.07%.
The table below shows LNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.95% of graded US stocks.
- LNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.926 -- ranking 26th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASYS, KRNT, and NVOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNN.
The table below shows LNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LNN, see our LNN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$185.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Company Bio
Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets irrigation equipment primarily used in agricultural markets which increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. The Company also manufactures and markets infrastructure and road safety products. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNN Latest Social Stream
View Full LNN Social Stream
Latest LNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LINDSAY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNN as an investment opportunity.
4 Farm Equipment Stocks to Watch in the Thriving Industry
The Manufacturing - Farm Equipment industry stocks Deere (DE), AGCO, Alamo (ALG) and Lindsay (LNN) are set to gain from improving farm income, commodity prices and investment in technology.
Lindsay Corporation (NYSE:LNN) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Lindsay...
We Ran A Stock Scan For Earnings Growth And Lindsay (NYSE:LNN) Passed With Ease
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
10 Best Heavy Equipment and Industrial Machinery Stocks to Buy
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best heavy equipment and industrial machinery stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Heavy Equipment and Industrial Machinery Stocks to Buy. The heavy equipment and industrial machinery industry plays a vital […]
Will Weakness in Lindsay Corporation's (NYSE:LNN) Stock Prove Temporary Given Strong Fundamentals?
Lindsay (NYSE:LNN) has had a rough three months with its share price down 16%. But if you pay close attention, you...
LNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LNNWant to see what other sources are saying about Lindsay Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lindsay Corp (LNN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lindsay Corp (LNN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lindsay Corp (LNN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...