Lindsay Corporation (LNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LNN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.12% of US stocks).
LNN Stock Summary
- LNN's went public 31.25 years ago, making it older than 84.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lindsay Corp is higher than 83.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LNN has reported earnings growth of 100.7%, putting it ahead of 84.57% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KE, BHE, ITI, PRGS, and LMAT.
- Visit LNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lindsay.com.
LNN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LNN's price/earnings ratio is 34.21% higher, now standing at 40.8.
- Over the past 243 months, LNN's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNN.
LNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.61||52-week high||$179.10|
|Prev. close||$165.38||52-week low||$83.00|
|Day high||$165.99||Avg. volume||64,796|
|50-day MA||$165.16||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$138.37||Market Cap||1.79B|
Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Company Bio
Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets irrigation equipment primarily used in agricultural markets which increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. The Company also manufactures and markets infrastructure and road safety products. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
LNN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LNN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lindsay Corp ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lindsay Corp ended up being:
- In the past 5.78 years, Lindsay Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.07%; that's better than only 14.98% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 22.54% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNN Latest Social Stream
View Full LNN Social Stream
Latest LNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lindsay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNN as an investment opportunity.
Lindsay Corporation with ticker code (LNN) have now 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 190 and 177 and has a mean target at 183.5. With the stocks previous close at 168.76 this would imply there is a potential upside of 8.7%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 165.81 and the 200 day moving average is 151.93. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,821m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="LNN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Lindsay Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides water management and road infrastructure products and services in the United St...
Boom Irrigation: Market Integration of Latest Technologies into Existent Offerings with Key Players | Trimble, Lindsay Corporation, Grodan, Hortau
Boom Irrigation Market With COVID19-Pandemic Impact Analysis: Boom Irrigation Market 2021 this report is including with the COVID19 Outbreak Impact analysis of key points influencing the growth of the market. Also, Boom Irrigation Market (By major key players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions) Segments outlook, Business assessment, Competition scenario, Trends and Forecast by 
OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN), a leading global manufacturer and distributor of irrigation and infrastructure equipment and technology, announced today that Randy Wood, President and Chief Executive officer, and Brian Ketcham, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference, being held June 8-10, 2021. Management will participate in a fireside chat on Thursday, June 10 at 10:00 a.m.ET
As higher agricultural commodity prices are driving the Manufacturing - Farm Equipment industry, Deere (DE), AGCO Corp (AGCO), Titan International (TWI) and Lindsay (LNN) are poised to ride on this trend.
Lindsay Corporation's (NYSE:LNN) Recent Stock Performance Looks Decent- Can Strong Fundamentals Be the Reason?
Most readers would already know that Lindsay's (NYSE:LNN) stock increased by 5.1% over the past three months. Given...
LNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|