Lindsay Corporation (LNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNN POWR Grades
- LNN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.84% of US stocks.
- LNN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LNN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
LNN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 227.72, Lindsay Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.04% of US stocks.
- Lindsay Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lindsay Corp is higher than 98.62% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROOT, ITI, SPNE, MYO, and CSPI.
- LNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lindsay Corp's official web site, go to www.lindsay.com.
LNN Valuation Summary
- LNN's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LNN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.4 over the prior 243 months.
- LNN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNN.
LNN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.37%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.15%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.13%.
The table below shows LNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.95% of graded US stocks.
- LNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.926 -- ranking 26th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASYS, KRNT, and NVOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNN.
The table below shows LNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.75||52-week high||$179.26|
|Prev. close||$121.96||52-week low||$116.77|
|Day high||$122.88||Avg. volume||61,298|
|50-day MA||$129.22||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$142.01||Market Cap||1.34B|
Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Company Bio
Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets irrigation equipment primarily used in agricultural markets which increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. The Company also manufactures and markets infrastructure and road safety products. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNN Latest Social Stream
View Full LNN Social Stream
Latest LNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lindsay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNN as an investment opportunity.
OMAHA, Neb., February 17, 2022--Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN), a leading global manufacturer and distributor of irrigation and infrastructure equipment and technology, announced today that Randy Wood, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Ketcham, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Gabelli 32nd Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium being held at the Lotte New York Palace on February 24, 2022. Management will participate in a fireside chat a
Lindsay Corporation found using ticker (LNN) now have 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 190 and 178 with a mean TP of 184. Given that the stocks previous close was at 129.83 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 41.7%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 141.42 and the 200 day moving average is 155.76. The company has a market cap of $1,429m. Visit the company website at: https://www.lindsay.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="LNN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $2,026m based on the market concensus. Lindsay Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides water m...
The total return for Lindsay (NYSE:LNN) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last five years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Lindsay Corporation ( NYSE:LNN ) share price down 17% in the...
By Sam Boughedda
Lindsay (LNN) is well-poised on improving agricultural commodity prices that will drive farm income and thereby demand for irrigation equipment. High costs are anticipated to dent near-term margins.
LNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|