Lindsay Corporation (LNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNN POWR Grades
- LNN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 61.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- LNN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.5% of US stocks).
LNN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 204.55, Lindsay Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.42% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lindsay Corp is higher than 99.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Lindsay Corp's share price is greater than that of just 14.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lindsay Corp are LXFR, LMAT, ATRI, UCTT, and HAE.
- Visit LNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lindsay.com.
LNN Valuation Summary
- LNN's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LNN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.4 over the prior 243 months.
- LNN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNN.
LNN Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 9.38%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -17.8%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 45.38%.
The table below shows LNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.95% of graded US stocks.
- LNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.926 -- ranking 26th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASYS, KRNT, and NVOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNN.
The table below shows LNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.51||52-week high||$179.26|
|Prev. close||$131.22||52-week low||$130.98|
|Day high||$135.30||Avg. volume||48,984|
|50-day MA||$149.11||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$158.07||Market Cap||1.46B|
Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Company Bio
Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets irrigation equipment primarily used in agricultural markets which increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. The Company also manufactures and markets infrastructure and road safety products. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNN Latest Social Stream
View Full LNN Social Stream
Latest LNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lindsay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNN as an investment opportunity.
Lindsay (LNN) is well-poised on improving agricultural commodity prices that will drive farm income and thereby demand for irrigation equipment. High costs are anticipated to dent near-term margins.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks in focus after releasing their financial results. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Stocks in Focus After Releasing Their Financial Results. Stocks from the technology, industrials, and consumer defensive sectors, including Duck Creek Technologies, […]
Lindsay's (LNN) Q1 results reflect strong irrigation equipment demand. However, inflated raw material costs and supply chain challenges continue to dent margin.
OMAHA, Neb., January 07, 2022--Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN), a leading global manufacturer and distributor of irrigation and infrastructure equipment and technology, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.33 per share, payable February 28, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 14, 2022.
Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Q1 2022 Results Earnings Conference Call January 06, 2022, 11:00 am ET Company Participants Randy Wood - President, Chief Executive Officer Brian Ketcham - Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Nathan Jones - Stifel Brian Drab - William Blair Jon Braatz - Kansas City...
LNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|