Lindsay Corporation (LNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LNN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LNN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
LNN Stock Summary
- LNN's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LINDSAY CORP is higher than 99.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LINDSAY CORP is reporting a growth rate of 67.11%; that's higher than 80.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LINDSAY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CSPI, ROG, ATRI, SHYF, and INTT.
- LNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LINDSAY CORP's official web site, go to www.lindsay.com.
LNN Valuation Summary
- LNN's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.4; this is 22.29% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LNN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNN.
LNN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -31.92%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -107.26%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.32%.
The table below shows LNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.95% of graded US stocks.
- LNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.926 -- ranking 26th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASYS, KRNT, and NVOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNN.
The table below shows LNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.96||52-week high||$183.08|
|Prev. close||$169.69||52-week low||$116.77|
|Day high||$171.76||Avg. volume||60,563|
|50-day MA||$162.31||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$147.38||Market Cap||1.87B|
Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Company Bio
Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets irrigation equipment primarily used in agricultural markets which increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. The Company also manufactures and markets infrastructure and road safety products. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNN Latest Social Stream
View Full LNN Social Stream
Latest LNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LINDSAY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNN as an investment opportunity.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
CNH Industrial (CNHI) expects 2022 net sales from industrial activities to witness a year-over-year increase of 16-18% instead of 12-14% guided earlier.
OMAHA, Neb., November 07, 2022--Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN), a leading global manufacturer and distributor of irrigation and infrastructure equipment and technology, announced today that Randy Wood, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Ketcham, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Baird 2022 Global Industrial Conference on November 10, 2022 at 2:10 pm ET. Management will also host one-on-one meetings with investors throughout the day on November
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In Lindsay Corporation's NYSE:LNN) Stock?
Lindsay's (NYSE:LNN) stock is up by a considerable 15% over the past month. Given the company's impressive performance...
OMAHA, Neb., October 25, 2022--Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN), a leading global manufacturer and distributor of irrigation and infrastructure equipment and technology, will ring the Closing Bell® at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Thursday, Oct. 27, commemorating the company’s 25th anniversary of being listed on the exchange. Lindsay President & CEO Randy Wood will ring the Closing Bell, accompanied by members of Lindsay’s leadership and board of directors.
LNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|