Lindsay Corporation (LNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LNN POWR Grades
- LNN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.07% of US stocks.
- LNN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- LNN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22% of US stocks).
LNN Stock Summary
- Lindsay Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.04% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lindsay Corp is higher than 80.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LNN is more volatile than only 16.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lindsay Corp are TELA, PMD, ICUI, SPNE, and MYGN.
- Visit LNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lindsay.com.
LNN Valuation Summary
- LNN's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LNN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.4 over the prior 243 months.
- LNN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LNN.
LNN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 45.38%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 22.44%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.37%.
The table below shows LNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.97% of graded US stocks.
- LNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.91 -- ranking 26th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TWIN, NVOS, and KRNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LNN.
The table below shows LNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.49||52-week high||$179.26|
|Prev. close||$151.03||52-week low||$94.51|
|Day high||$154.49||Avg. volume||59,941|
|50-day MA||$161.88||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$157.50||Market Cap||1.69B|
Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Company Bio
Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets irrigation equipment primarily used in agricultural markets which increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. The Company also manufactures and markets infrastructure and road safety products. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
LNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNN Latest Social Stream
View Full LNN Social Stream
Latest LNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lindsay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNN as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'll want to see a proven...
The U.S Department of Agriculture expects a 19.5% growth in farm income this year, which in turn will benefit stocks like DE, TWI, AGCO and LNN.
Lindsay Corporation found using ticker (LNN) now have 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 190 and 181 calculating the mean target price we have 185.5. Given that the stocks previous close was at 164.75 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 12.6%. The day 50 moving average is 164.19 and the 200 day moving average is 164.24. The company has a market cap of $1,781m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="LNN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Lindsay Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides water management and road infrastructure products and services in the United States...
Center Pivot Irrigation Systems Market Report Covers Detailed Insights on Current and Future Developments, Key Players - Lindsay Corporation (U.S.), Valmont Industries, Incorporated (U.S.), T-L Irrigation Company (U.S.), Alkhorayef Group (Saudi Arabia)
"Global Center Pivot Irrigation Systems Market Analysis to 2027" is a detailed and comprehensive report on the market, with a special focus on global market trends. market report provides the market overview, including detailed segmentation and sub-segments. It is expected
Key companies covered in the drip irrigation market are Lindsay Corporation, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Rain Bird Corporation, Sistema Azud, Netafim Limited, The Toro Company, Elgo Irrigation Ltd., Chinadrip Irrigation Equipment Co. Ltd., Metzer Group, Antelco Pty Ltd. and more players profiled Key companies covered in the drip irrigation market are Lindsay Corporation, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd., Rivulis Irrigation Ltd., Rain Bird Corporation, Sistema Azud, Netafim Limited, The Toro Company, Elgo Irrigation Ltd., Chinadrip Irrigation Equipment Co. Ltd., Metzer Group, Antelco Pty Ltd. and more players profiled
LNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|