Lindsay Corporation (LNN): Price and Financial Metrics
LNN Stock Summary
- Lindsay Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.47% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LNN is currently 29.04, higher than 82.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lindsay Corp is reporting a growth rate of 199.74%; that's higher than 92.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROG, ITI, OFIX, VAPO, and ISR.
- Visit LNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lindsay.com.
LNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.25||52-week high||$167.27|
|Prev. close||$159.98||52-week low||$71.86|
|Day high||$162.10||Avg. volume||84,562|
|50-day MA||$143.70||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$112.15||Market Cap||1.74B|
Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Company Bio
Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets irrigation equipment primarily used in agricultural markets which increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. The Company also manufactures and markets infrastructure and road safety products. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
LNN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lindsay Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lindsay Corp ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LNN, they are:
- As a business, LNN is generating more cash flow than merely 24.62% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 22.96% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- LNN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LNN Latest Social Stream
View Full LNN Social Stream
Latest LNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lindsay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LNN as an investment opportunity.
OMAHA, Neb., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN), a leading global manufacturer and distributor of irrigation and infrastructure equipment and technology, is pleased to announce the launch of RoadConnect, a cloud-based remote asset monitoring platform for the…
Lindsay (LNN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Lindsay Corporation ( NYSE:LNN ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. Investors can purchase shares before...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Lindsay (LNN) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
LNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LNNWant to see what other sources are saying about Lindsay Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!