Lindsay Corporation (LNN): Price and Financial Metrics
LNN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 471.73, Lindsay Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LNN is currently 269.84, higher than 99.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lindsay Corp comes in at -18.92%, a number that bests only 9.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lindsay Corp are HSKA, CRY, AYX, RGEN, and ARTX.
- LNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lindsay Corp's official web site, go to www.lindsay.com.
LNN Stock Price Chart More Charts
LNN Price/Volume Stats
Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Company Bio
Lindsay Corporation manufactures and markets irrigation equipment primarily used in agricultural markets which increase or stabilize crop production while conserving water, energy, and labor. The Company also manufactures and markets infrastructure and road safety products. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.