Lindsay Corp (LNN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering LNN.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 80 days, LNN's average price target has gone up $26.
LNN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for LNN as an investment opportunity.
- LNN has a greater average analyst price target than 89.45% of all US stocks.
- Lindsay Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 9.38% of Machinery stocks.
- LNN has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 87.5% of Machinery stocks.
- Lindsay Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 15.3% of all US stocks.
- LNN has a higher NA than practically none of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for LNN? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.