Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LNN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -67.48% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 12.13% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with LNN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HBB, RPAY, MUSA, OGE and GTY.
LNN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of LNN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 67.45% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lindsay Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Lindsay Corp produces a dividend yield 1% -- which falls in the bottom 17.53%.
- Lindsay Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 20.52% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- LNN's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 18.44% of them.
LNN Dividend Chart
LNN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|