Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW): Price and Financial Metrics
LOW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $116,151,227,609, Lowes Companies Inc has a greater market value than 98.1% of US stocks.
- Lowes Companies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.63% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.51 for Lowes Companies Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RY, AXP, SCHW, CHTR, and EL.
- Visit LOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lowes.com.
LOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.75||52-week high||$180.67|
|Prev. close||$158.52||52-week low||$60.00|
|Day high||$162.42||Avg. volume||4,016,447|
|50-day MA||$168.32||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$155.22||Market Cap||117.05B|
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Company Bio
Lowe's Companies operates as a home improvement retailer, offering products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and home decorating. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mooresville, North Carolina.
LOW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lowes Companies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lowes Companies Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lowes Companies Inc ended up being:
- As a business, LOW is generating more cash flow than 97.94% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Lowes Companies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
- LOW's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOW Latest Social Stream
View Full LOW Social Stream
Latest LOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lowes Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOW as an investment opportunity.
The home improvement retailers have plenty of 'moat' to defend their economic castles
Thomas Tull, founder of Legendary Entertainment, joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss his experience in the movie business and the future of big budget films.
Lowe's (LOW): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.33 beats by $0.12; GAAP EPS of $1.32 beats by $0.13.Revenue of $20.31B (+26.7% Y/Y) beats by $870M.Comparable sales increased 28.1% vs. consensus of +22%."Strong execution enabled us to meet broad-based demand driven by the continued consumer focus on the home, with growth over...
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Kate Pearlman - Vice President of Investor Relations Marvin Ellison - President & Chief Executive Officer Bill Boltz - Executive Vice President, Merchandising Joe McFarland - Executive Vice President, Stores David Denton - Executive...
Lowe’s Companies delivered a stronger-than-expected 4Q performance, driven by double-digit growth in comparable-store sales (comps). Shares of the home improvement retailer were up about 2.5% in Wednesday’s pre-market trading session. Lowe’s (LOW) posted adjusted earnings of $1.33 per share, up 41.5% year-over-year, and exceeded analysts’ expectations of $1.21 per share. Its revenue increased 26.7% year-over-year to hit $20.3 billion, topping analysts’ estimates of $19.4 billion. Its comps jumped 28.1% year-over-year, which was better than analysts’ growth forecast of 22%. Meanwhile, the company’s US home improvement business witnessed comps growth of 28.6% in 4Q. The company’s CEO Marvin R.
LOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LOWWant to do more research on Lowes Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!