Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.27% of US stocks.
- LOW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- LOW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
LOW Stock Summary
- Lowes Companies Inc's market capitalization of $144,358,367,211 is ahead of 98.34% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LOW is -540.64 -- better than just 0.02% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 34.29 for Lowes Companies Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.89% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lowes Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCK, TEN, KXIN, SWN, and MKD.
- LOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lowes Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.lowes.com.
LOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LOW's price/sales ratio is 7.14% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.6.
- LOW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOW.
LOW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.18%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.6%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.13%.
The table below shows LOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.29% of graded US stocks.
- LOW's asset turnover comes in at 1.909 -- ranking 52nd of 164 Retail stocks.
- CONN, ODP, and BKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOW.
The table below shows LOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$209.03||52-week high||$215.22|
|Prev. close||$208.48||52-week low||$146.72|
|Day high||$211.98||Avg. volume||3,907,141|
|50-day MA||$198.35||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$185.16||Market Cap||144.74B|
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Company Bio
Lowe's Companies operates as a home improvement retailer, offering products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and home decorating. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOW Latest Social Stream
View Full LOW Social Stream
Latest LOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lowes Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOW as an investment opportunity.
NFL fans nationwide now have a chance to join Lowe's Home Team. Together with 12 NFL stars and more than 300,000 Lowe's associate "coaches," the company is honoring Pro customers and challenging fans to complete DIY projects and compete to become one of the 10,000 members of the team, helping everyone win the home game.
Lowe's Companies (LOW), has definitely benefitted from the pandemic. Lowe's operates as a home improvement retailer with 1,974 stores globally. With people stuck at home, many decided to work on renovations. Before the pandemic, Lowe's was accustomed to seeing single-digit revenue growth. Thanks to pandemic-related changes to daily activities, revenues grew by 24.2% in 2020, while earnings saw growth of 41.2%. However, it is likely that the company will return to single-digit growth once things go back to normal. As a result, we are neutral on Lowe's.
Not all dividend stocks are created equal.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) announced today it has agreed to sell $1 billion of 1.700% Notes due 2028 and $1 billion of 2.800% Notes due 2041 (collectively, the "Notes"). Lowe's plans to use the net proceeds from the sale of the Notes for general corporate purposes. Closing is expected to occur on September 20, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Eli Lilly and Company (LLY), Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM), and Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW).
LOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|