Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.73% of US stocks.
- LOW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- LOW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 25.43% of US stocks).
LOW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $130,301,310,861, LOWES COMPANIES INC has a greater market value than 98.45% of US stocks.
- LOWES COMPANIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.27% of US listed stocks.
- LOW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVS, PM, SONY, CMCSA, and HDB.
- Visit LOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lowes.com.
LOW Valuation Summary
- LOW's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 27.78% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LOW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOW.
LOW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 57.03%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -22.48%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 23.98%.
The table below shows LOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.36% of graded US stocks.
- LOW's asset turnover comes in at 1.909 -- ranking 54th of 165 Retail stocks.
- TCS, CONN, and BOOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOW.
The table below shows LOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$206.18||52-week high||$263.31|
|Prev. close||$214.84||52-week low||$170.12|
|Day high||$211.61||Avg. volume||3,895,230|
|50-day MA||$197.42||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$198.91||Market Cap||127.98B|
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Company Bio
Lowe's Companies operates as a home improvement retailer, offering products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and home decorating. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOW Latest Social Stream
View Full LOW Social Stream
Latest LOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOWES COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOW as an investment opportunity.
Three of the best retail stocks to buy in 2021 have become some of the worst to own in 2022, but all three are a buy for the long term.
Let's compare the home improvement giants head to head, and see if one stock has an advantage over the other.
In this article, we discuss the 11 safe consumer stocks for a retirement stock portfolio. If you want to read about some more consumer stocks, go directly to Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Consumer Stocks to Consider. Consumer stocks are generally considered one of the safest investments at the stock market because of their predictable […]
With 77% ownership of the shares, Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
A look at the shareholders of Lowe's Companies, Inc. ( NYSE:LOW ) can tell us which group is most powerful. We can see...
In this article, we discuss the 11 safe dividend stocks for a retirement stock portfolio. If you want to read about some more dividend stocks, go directly to Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Dividend Stocks to Consider. Across the world, investors have been scrambling to find ways to strengthen their portfolios and reduce risk as […]
LOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|