Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOW POWR Grades
- LOW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOW is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- LOW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 44.2% of US stocks).
LOW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $160,628,067,329, Lowes Companies Inc has a greater market value than 98.55% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LOW is -60.42 -- better than only 0.39% of US stocks.
- LOW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lowes Companies Inc are ORLY, MO, PM, HPQ, and MSI.
- LOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lowes Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.lowes.com.
LOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LOW's price/sales ratio is 7.14% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.6.
- LOW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOW.
LOW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 280.51%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.15%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.82%.
The table below shows LOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.36% of graded US stocks.
- LOW's asset turnover comes in at 1.909 -- ranking 54th of 165 Retail stocks.
- TCS, CONN, and BOOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOW.
The table below shows LOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$223.93||52-week high||$263.31|
|Prev. close||$234.70||52-week low||$150.84|
|Day high||$237.59||Avg. volume||4,157,909|
|50-day MA||$248.86||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$213.71||Market Cap||150.87B|
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Company Bio
Lowe's Companies operates as a home improvement retailer, offering products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and home decorating. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOW Latest Social Stream
View Full LOW Social Stream
Latest LOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lowes Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOW as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Townsend & Associates, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys The AES Corp, ConocoPhillips, Huntsman Corp, Gilead Sciences Inc, AbbVie Inc, sells PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, Morgan Stanley, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Apollo Global Management Inc, Union Pacific Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Investment company Ellsworth Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Coliseum Acquisition Corp, Activision Blizzard Inc, Fiserv Inc, Restaurant Brands International Inc, Black Knight Inc, sells Goldman Sachs Access Treasury 0-1 Year ETF, S&P Global Inc, Lowe's Inc, Dollar Tree Inc, Centene Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Ellsworth Advisors, LLC.
Lowe's (LOW) digital and Pro businesses continue to exhibit momentum. Its Total Home Strategy that focuses on boosting its productivity also looks good.
Investment company Sitrin Capital Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Lowe's Inc, General Motors Co, Oracle Corp, FedEx Corp, sells DocuSign Inc, Carnival Corp, Crown Castle International Corp, Boeing Co, Sylvamo Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sitrin Capital Management LLC.
Charlotte delivered about 4.9 million square feet of office space in 2021, according to a fourth-quarter report from JLL.
LOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|