Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.95% of US stocks.
- LOW's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LOW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
LOW Stock Summary
- LOW has a higher market value than 98.42% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $145,259,013,982.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LOW is -19.99 -- better than merely 0.9% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -31.79 for Lowes Companies Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lowes Companies Inc are PM, AXP, CVS, RY, and HSBC.
- LOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lowes Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.lowes.com.
LOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LOW's price/sales ratio is 7.14% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.6.
- LOW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOW.
LOW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 65.83%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 12.38%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.18%.
The table below shows LOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.36% of graded US stocks.
- LOW's asset turnover comes in at 1.909 -- ranking 54th of 165 Retail stocks.
- TCS, CONN, and BOOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOW.
The table below shows LOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$206.47||52-week high||$263.31|
|Prev. close||$202.18||52-week low||$170.12|
|Day high||$206.60||Avg. volume||3,974,950|
|50-day MA||$187.12||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$216.23||Market Cap||131.96B|
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Company Bio
Lowe's Companies operates as a home improvement retailer, offering products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and home decorating. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOW Latest Social Stream
View Full LOW Social Stream
Latest LOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lowes Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOW as an investment opportunity.
Lowe’s says it’s well positioned for a strong U.S. housing market where nearly half of homes are more than 40 years old
Lowe's beat expectations in the most recent quarter and expressed confidence that shoppers will continue to spend on fixing up their homes going forward
American home improvement retailer Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) delivered outstanding fourth-quarter results beating both earnings and revenue estimates, and also increased its full-year fiscal 2022 guidance. The LOW stock jumped 6.1% on the news and ended the day flat at $215.09 on February 23. The retailer has managed to navigate the pandemic-related supply chain challenges and ended the year with an optimistic outlook. The company’s solid results were aided by increased market share in the DIY and Pro categories through its Total Home Strategy. However, Lowe’s shares have lost 15.5% year-to-date, vis-à-vis gaining 25.3% over the past year. Outstanding Results Lowe’s reported Q4-diluted earnings of $1.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks in focus after posting their earnings reports. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Stocks in Focus After Posting Their Earnings Reports. Recently, stocks from the consumer cyclical and healthcare sectors, including Lowe’s Companies, Inc. […]
Companies in The News Are: LOW,TJX,BCS,ETR
While the Covid-19 pandemic was a boon for all home-improvement retailers, Lowe’s strong execution throughout the crisis showed its turnaround is truly working.
LOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|