Lowes Companies Inc (LOW) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering LOW.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
LOW Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of LOW is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Lowes Companies Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 98.24% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of LOW is higher than 93.42% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- Lowes Companies Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 80.83% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Lowes Companies Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 80.35% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of LOW is lower than 80.02% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Lowes Companies Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for LOW? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.