Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LOW has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 92.05% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for free cash flow, LOW has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 92.98% US-listed dividend payers.
- LOW is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 94.96% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LOW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AMK, VIAC, OVBC, ATRI and RACE.
LOW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Lowes Companies Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 35.41% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Lowes Companies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for LOW than it is for 75.44% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, LOW boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 72.6% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Lowes Companies Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 81.87% of them.
LOW Dividend Chart
LOW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|