Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, LOW has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 92.03% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, LOW has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 93% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, LOW generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.1% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LOW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PWOD, SAIC, SJW, RPRX and K.
LOW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Lowes Companies Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 71.75%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lowes Companies Inc are:
- Lowes Companies Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 78.91% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, LOW's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 24.02% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Lowes Companies Inc's estimated return of -71.75% surpasses about merely 20.37% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
LOW Dividend Chart
LOW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|