Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LOW has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 92.07% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- LOW's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 92.51% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, LOW generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.66% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LOW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GORO, OVLY, CIB, SPLP and DRH.
LOW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of LOW, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.62% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LOW, investors may wish to consider are:
- Lowes Companies Inc's market cap of $113 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 23.64% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, LOW has a beta lower than just 23.45% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, LOW's provides a return of -68.62% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 19.83% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
LOW Dividend Chart
LOW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|