Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPX POWR Grades
- LPX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- LPX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LPX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.96% of US stocks).
LPX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.05, Louisiana-Pacific Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.62% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Louisiana-Pacific Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, LPX has reported earnings growth of 14,414.29%, putting it ahead of 99.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Louisiana-Pacific Corp are DAKT, AOSL, LPTH, USX, and QADB.
- Visit LPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lpcorp.com.
LPX Valuation Summary
- LPX's EV/EBIT ratio is 5; this is 70.93% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- LPX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LPX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPX.
LPX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 523.43%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -27.76%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 102.31%.
The table below shows LPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.29||52-week high||$76.35|
|Prev. close||$54.06||52-week low||$27.01|
|Day high||$54.54||Avg. volume||1,973,936|
|50-day MA||$59.87||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$48.81||Market Cap||5.55B|
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX) Company Bio
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is a manufacturer of engineered wood building materials including OSB, structural framing products, and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
LPX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Louisiana-Pacific Corp. To summarize, we found that Louisiana-Pacific Corp ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Louisiana-Pacific Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Louisiana-Pacific Corp over the past 4.75 years is 2.09%; that's higher than 97.96% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 18.13% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- LPX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.07% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPX Latest Social Stream
View Full LPX Social Stream
Latest LPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Louisiana-Pacific Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPX as an investment opportunity.
LPX, TSE, CRK, and MATX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on July 26, 2021.
UFP Industries' (UFPI) second-quarter results reflect robust performance across all segments, thanks to solid organic growth, strategic acquisitions and strong consumer demand.
LPX, RLGY, CWH, and PAG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on July 20, 2021.
AN, LPX, PAG, WTI, and BSET have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 20, 2021.
LPX, CWH, KBH, and MT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on July 14, 2021
LPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|