Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX): Price and Financial Metrics
LPX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 390.39, Louisiana-Pacific Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.27% of US stocks.
- LPX's went public 34.26 years ago, making it older than 92.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Louisiana-Pacific Corp comes in at -18.32%, a number that bests merely 10.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADSW, RRR, LIQT, QRHC, and CIA.
- Visit LPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lpcorp.com.
LPX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.59||52-week high||$34.35|
|Prev. close||$18.21||52-week low||$12.97|
|Day high||$18.11||Avg. volume||1,599,005|
|50-day MA||$27.47||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$26.85||Market Cap||1.97B|
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX) Company Bio
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is a manufacturer of engineered wood building materials including OSB, structural framing products, and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.