Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX): Price and Financial Metrics
LPX Stock Summary
- LPX's went public 35.3 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Louisiana-Pacific Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Louisiana-Pacific Corp is reporting a growth rate of -7,244.44%; that's higher than just 0.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HFFG, IDT, PPSI, OPCH, and UFCS.
- Visit LPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lpcorp.com.
LPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.42||52-week high||$65.20|
|Prev. close||$63.39||52-week low||$15.56|
|Day high||$65.20||Avg. volume||1,451,057|
|50-day MA||$50.76||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$37.37||Market Cap||6.86B|
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX) Company Bio
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is a manufacturer of engineered wood building materials including OSB, structural framing products, and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
LPX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LPX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Louisiana-Pacific Corp ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LPX, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Louisiana-Pacific Corp over the past 4.55 years is 1.96%; that's better than 97.37% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 18.12% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- LPX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 42.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPX Latest Social Stream
View Full LPX Social Stream
Latest LPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Louisiana-Pacific Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPX as an investment opportunity.
At this stage, it will be prudent to invest in growth stocks to enhance one's portfolio going forward. A few of these stocks are: LB, LPX, TPX, CMBM and EVR.
LP Building Solutions ("LP") (NYSE: LPX) today announced that it will release first quarter 2021 financial results on May 4, 2021.
While Louisiana-Pacific Corporation ( NYSE:LPX ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a...
Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) closed at $61.60 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.03% move from the prior day.
Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
LPX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LPXWant to see what other sources are saying about Louisiana-Pacific Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!