Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX): Price and Financial Metrics
LPX Stock Summary
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Louisiana-Pacific Corp comes in at -19.92%, a number that bests just 9.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Louisiana-Pacific Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FLOW, UMBF, PRA, CCF, and MWA.
- Visit LPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lpcorp.com.
LPX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.07||52-week high||$32.52|
|Prev. close||$31.09||52-week low||$21.82|
|Day high||$31.20||Avg. volume||1,107,338|
|50-day MA||$29.77||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$26.25||Market Cap||3.65B|
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LPX) Company Bio
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is a manufacturer of engineered wood building materials including OSB, structural framing products, and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.