Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering LPX.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 138 days, LPX's average price target has gone up $4.
LPX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for LPX as an investment opportunity.
- The average analyst price target of LPX is greater than 69.14% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of LPX is lower than 73.79% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 72.26% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 68.75% of Construction Materials stocks.
- The NA of LPX is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding LPX using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.