Luxfer Holdings PLC Ordinary Shares (LXFR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXFR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LXFR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- LXFR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LXFR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 39.78% of US stocks).
LXFR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.9%, Luxfer Holdings Plc's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.93% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LXFR has reported earnings growth of 66.94%, putting it ahead of 79.39% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LXFR's revenue has grown -28.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LXFR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMXI, MLI, SCL, HWKN, and THRM.
- LXFR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Luxfer Holdings Plc's official web site, go to www.luxfer.com.
LXFR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, LXFR's price/sales ratio is 16.67% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 106 months, LXFR's price/earnings ratio has gone up $15.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXFR.
LXFR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.57||52-week high||$23.91|
|Prev. close||$20.68||52-week low||$11.74|
|Day high||$21.58||Avg. volume||94,903|
|50-day MA||$21.88||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$17.76||Market Cap||617.98M|
Luxfer Holdings PLC Ordinary Shares (LXFR) Company Bio
Luxfer Holdings PLC designs, manufactures, and supplies materials, components, and high-pressure gas-containment devices for environmental, healthcare, protection, and specialty end-markets in Europe, North America, and internationally. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Salford, England.
LXFR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Luxfer Holdings Plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Luxfer Holdings Plc ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 15.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Luxfer Holdings Plc, consider:
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 69.53% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Luxfer Holdings Plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.78. This coverage rate is greater than that of 67.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Luxfer Holdings Plc experienced a tax rate of about 16% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 50.15% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LXFR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXFR Latest Social Stream
View Full LXFR Social Stream
Latest LXFR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Luxfer Holdings Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXFR as an investment opportunity.
LXFR vs. IEX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Under the guidance of CEO Alok Maskara, Luxfer Holdings PLC ( NYSE:LXFR ) has performed reasonably well recently. This...
People have been spending more on goods than services during the pandemic, giving a boost to manufacturing activity and stocks like Caterpillar (CAT), Deere & Company (DE) and Dover Corporation (DOV).
LXFR vs. NDSN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Luxfer Holdings PLC's (NYSE:LXFR) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Luxfer Holdings (NYSE:LXFR) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 20% over the...
LXFR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|