Luxfer Holdings PLC Ordinary Shares (LXFR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXFR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LXFR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXFR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LXFR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
LXFR Stock Summary
- Luxfer Holdings Plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 71.44% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 78.13, Luxfer Holdings Plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 74.51% of US stocks.
- LXFR's price/sales ratio is 1.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 29.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LXFR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCO, CCF, ASUR, PESI, and VSTO.
- Visit LXFR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.luxfer.com.
LXFR Valuation Summary
- LXFR's price/earnings ratio is 16.2; this is 37.81% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 108 months, LXFR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 108 months, LXFR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXFR.
LXFR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -28.27%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -48.22%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 11.81%.
The table below shows LXFR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXFR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXFR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.37% of graded US stocks.
- LXFR's asset turnover comes in at 0.857 -- ranking 23rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SMG, TSE, and GEVO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXFR.
The table below shows LXFR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXFR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.78||52-week high||$23.71|
|Prev. close||$14.91||52-week low||$14.40|
|Day high||$14.97||Avg. volume||135,027|
|50-day MA||$16.06||Dividend yield||3.52%|
|200-day MA||$18.23||Market Cap||417.36M|
Luxfer Holdings PLC Ordinary Shares (LXFR) Company Bio
Luxfer Holdings PLC designs, manufactures, and supplies materials, components, and high-pressure gas-containment devices for environmental, healthcare, protection, and specialty end-markets in Europe, North America, and internationally. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Salford, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXFR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXFR Latest Social Stream
View Full LXFR Social Stream
Latest LXFR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Luxfer Holdings Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXFR as an investment opportunity.
Luxfer Holdings PLC (LXFR) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 22, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Heather Harding - Chief Financial Officer Alok Maskara - Chief Executive Officer Steve Webster - Incoming Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Chris Moore - CJS Securities Craig Irwin - ROTH Capital Partners...
Luxfer Holdings (NYSE: LXFR ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 21, 2022 at 04:30 PM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Luxfer Holdings beat estimated earnings by 21.74%, reporting an EPS of $0.28 versus Full story available on Benzinga.com
Luxfer Holdings press release (LXFR): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.28.Revenue of $98.7M (+20.2% Y/Y).Adjusted EBITDA of $14.6 million increased 5.8% Y/Y.Updated Guidance: Announcing
While Luxfer Holdings PLC ( NYSE:LXFR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
MILWAUKEE, February 21, 2022--Luxfer Holdings PLC [NYSE: LXFR] ("Luxfer" or the "Company"), a global industrial company innovating niche applications in materials engineering, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2021, ending December 31, 2021.
LXFR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|