Luxfer Holdings PLC Ordinary Shares (LXFR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXFR POWR Grades
- LXFR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXFR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- LXFR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
LXFR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.6%, Luxfer Holdings Plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.81% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LXFR's revenue has grown -17.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.46% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LXFR comes in at 8.99% -- higher than that of 80.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Luxfer Holdings Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be LNN, DRTT, IMXI, EPAC, and IMAC.
- LXFR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Luxfer Holdings Plc's official web site, go to www.luxfer.com.
LXFR Valuation Summary
- LXFR's price/earnings ratio is 16.2; this is 37.81% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 108 months, LXFR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 108 months, LXFR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXFR.
LXFR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -81%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 86.01%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 661.54%.
The table below shows LXFR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXFR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXFR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.37% of graded US stocks.
- LXFR's asset turnover comes in at 0.857 -- ranking 23rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SMG, TSE, and GEVO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXFR.
The table below shows LXFR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXFR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.85||52-week high||$23.91|
|Prev. close||$17.06||52-week low||$15.32|
|Day high||$17.33||Avg. volume||54,843|
|50-day MA||$19.58||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$20.74||Market Cap||466.83M|
Luxfer Holdings PLC Ordinary Shares (LXFR) Company Bio
Luxfer Holdings PLC designs, manufactures, and supplies materials, components, and high-pressure gas-containment devices for environmental, healthcare, protection, and specialty end-markets in Europe, North America, and internationally. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Salford, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXFR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXFR Latest Social Stream
View Full LXFR Social Stream
Latest LXFR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Luxfer Holdings Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXFR as an investment opportunity.
San Francisco, CA, based Investment company Legato Capital Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Luxfer Holdings PLC, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co, Safety Insurance Group Inc, ePlus Inc, HDFC Bank, sells , iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, Apple Inc, Avid Bioservices Inc, DouYu International Holdings during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Legato Capital Management LLC.
It looks like Luxfer Holdings PLC ( NYSE:LXFR ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date...
MILWAUKEE, January 04, 2022--Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE: LXFR) ("Luxfer" or the "Company"), a global industrial company innovating niche applications in materials engineering, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared an interim dividend of 12.5 cents per ordinary share.
Investment company Destra Investment Trust (Current Portfolio) buys ThredUp Inc, Etsy Inc, Riskified, Luxfer Holdings PLC, Spero Therapeutics Inc, sells , , 2U Inc, Euronet Worldwide Inc, Sapiens International Corp NV during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Destra Investment Trust.
Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE:LXFR) Research analysts at KeyCorp decreased their FY2022 earnings per share estimates for Luxfer in a research report issued on Monday, December 20th. KeyCorp analyst P. Gibbs now anticipates that the industrial products company will earn $1.22 per share for the year, down from their prior estimate of $1.25. Separately, Zacks 
LXFR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|