Luxfer Holdings PLC Ordinary Shares (LXFR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXFR POWR Grades
- LXFR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXFR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- LXFR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
LXFR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.19%, Luxfer Holdings Plc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.82% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Luxfer Holdings Plc comes in at -21.05%, a number that bests only 12.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Luxfer Holdings Plc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LXFR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DUOT, IDXG, DRTT, BCOR, and ASUR.
- Visit LXFR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.luxfer.com.
LXFR Valuation Summary
- LXFR's price/earnings ratio is 16.2; this is 37.81% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 108 months, LXFR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 108 months, LXFR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXFR.
LXFR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.05%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.71%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.42%.
The table below shows LXFR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXFR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXFR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.67% of graded US stocks.
- LXFR's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 22nd of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- HXL, ALB, and GEVO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXFR.
The table below shows LXFR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXFR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.01||52-week high||$23.91|
|Prev. close||$19.03||52-week low||$11.74|
|Day high||$20.10||Avg. volume||88,758|
|50-day MA||$20.42||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$20.07||Market Cap||573.29M|
Luxfer Holdings PLC Ordinary Shares (LXFR) Company Bio
Luxfer Holdings PLC designs, manufactures, and supplies materials, components, and high-pressure gas-containment devices for environmental, healthcare, protection, and specialty end-markets in Europe, North America, and internationally. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Salford, England.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXFR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXFR Latest Social Stream
View Full LXFR Social Stream
Latest LXFR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Luxfer Holdings Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXFR as an investment opportunity.
It hasn't been the best quarter for Luxfer Holdings PLC ( NYSE:LXFR ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen...
Global Virtual Pipeline System Market Top key Players- General Electric, REV LNG, LLC, Hexagon Composites ASA, Broad wind Energy, Inc., Luxfer Holdings PLC, Compass Natural Gas, And more
Global Virtual Pipeline System Market report explores comprehensive and insightful information about various key factors like regional growth, segmentation, CAGR. Business revenue status of top [read full press release]
Does the August share price for Luxfer Holdings PLC ( NYSE:LXFR ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Luxfer Holdings PLC: Luxfer Announces Board Changes: Retirement of David Landless and Appointment of Patrick Mullen
Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE: LXFR), ("Luxfer" or the "Company"), a global manufacturer of highly-engineered industrial materials, announced today that David Landless will not be seeking re-election
MANCHESTER, England, August 03, 2021--Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE: LXFR), ("Luxfer" or the "Company"), a global manufacturer of highly-engineered industrial materials, announced today that David Landless will not be seeking re-election at the Company’s 2022 Annual General Meeting in accordance with the Company’s Corporate Governance Guidelines, which advises retirement of Directors after nine years’ service. The Company will make an announcement regarding Mr. Landless’ successor as Board Chair in
LXFR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|