Moelis & Company (MC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MC POWR Grades
- MC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
MC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Moelis & Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MC has reported earnings growth of 122.22%, putting it ahead of 85.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Moelis & Co comes in at 38.16%, a number that bests 85.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Moelis & Co are DHIL, ARLO, YEXT, MDGS, and WNS.
- Visit MC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moelis.com.
MC Valuation Summary
- MC's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 200% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 88 months, MC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.7.
- Over the past 88 months, MC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MC.
MC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 145.86%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 89.38%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.73%.
The table below shows MC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.28||52-week high||$60.68|
|Prev. close||$59.25||52-week low||$29.12|
|Day high||$60.59||Avg. volume||442,298|
|50-day MA||$55.24||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$50.69||Market Cap||3.79B|
Moelis & Company (MC) Company Bio
Moelis & Company provides strategic and financial advisory services in the United States and internationally. It advises clients in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations and restructurings, and other corporate finance matters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
MC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MC Latest Social Stream
View Full MC Social Stream
Latest MC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moelis & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MC as an investment opportunity.
Archer Aviation was founded in 2018 and incorporated in December 2019. The founders Brett Adcock and Adam Goldstein have finance backgrounds. They were hedge fund analysts prior to founding the hiring marketplace Vettery in 2013. That business was sold to Adecco Group in 2018 for a successful ~$100M exit. Archer...
Deal making is running full-steam ahead even as annual meetings are wrapping up. Activists may be backlogged for a while.
Moelis (MC) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Higher revenues, driven by decent bond issuance volume and higher demand for analytics services, support Moody's (MCO) Q2 earnings.
Moelis (MC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
MC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|