Moelis & Company (MC): Price and Financial Metrics
MC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.76||52-week high||$53.31|
|Prev. close||$51.31||52-week low||$33.87|
|Day high||$53.31||Avg. volume||732,366|
|50-day MA||$44.19||Dividend yield||4.69%|
|200-day MA||$43.20||Market Cap||3.75B|
MC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MC Stock Summary
- MC's current price/earnings ratio is 3,450.47, which is higher than 99.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MOELIS & CO is reporting a growth rate of -97.83%; that's higher than just 13.89% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MC's revenue has grown -29.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.5% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MOELIS & CO are CDAY, ITI, UCTT, VTR, and BROS.
- Visit MC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moelis.com.
MC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MC's EV/EBIT ratio is 4350% higher, now standing at 498.4.
- Over the past 117 months, MC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MC.
MC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -21.87%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 163.27%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.05%.
The table below shows MC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.93% of graded US stocks.
- MC's asset turnover comes in at 1.283 -- ranking 9th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MSB, GEO, and SEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MC.
The table below shows MC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Moelis & Company (MC) Company Bio
Moelis & Company provides strategic and financial advisory services in the United States and internationally. It advises clients in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations and restructurings, and other corporate finance matters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
MC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MC Latest Social Stream
View Full MC Social Stream
Latest MC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOELIS & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MC as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 29, 2023--Moelis & Company Management to Speak at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference on December 6, 2023.
In a notable move within the financial sector, Kenneth Moelis, the Chairman, CEO, and 10% Owner of Moelis &
(Bloomberg) -- Six years ago, Ken Moelis predicted he would hand the reins of his namesake firm to someone else by the time he turned 65. That birthday came and went in July.Most Read from BloombergBiden Has Wiped Away $127 Billion in Student Loan DebtAn Opioid-Like Drink Is Masquerading As a Wholesome Alcohol AlternativeTrump’s 40 Wall St. Loan Transferred to Special ServicerXi Jinping’s ‘Old Friends’ from Iowa Get a Dinner InvitationIsrael Latest: Biden Discusses ‘Urgent’ Efforts on HostagesIn
Q3 2023 Ambac Financial Group Inc Earnings Call
(Bloomberg) -- Sign up for the India Edition newsletter by Menaka Doshi – an insider's guide to the emerging economic powerhouse, and the billionaires and businesses behind its rise, delivered weekly.Most Read from BloombergRockstar Plans to Announce Much Anticipated ‘Grand Theft Auto VI’US 30-Year Mortgage Rate Tumbles by Most in More Than a YearAdam Neumann Remains a Billionaire Even With WeWork BankruptcyVirginia Democrats Fend Off Republican Sweep in Win for Abortion RightsEverything We Know
MC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|