Moelis & Company (MC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MC POWR Grades
- MC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- MC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.6% of US stocks).
MC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MOELIS & CO is higher than 95.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MOELIS & CO comes in at -36.05%, a number that bests merely 5.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- MOELIS & CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNS, USLM, WTTR, BYRN, and WRBY.
- Visit MC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moelis.com.
MC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MC's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.85% higher, now standing at 13.5.
- Over the past 109 months, MC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MC.
MC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -21.87%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 163.27%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.05%.
The table below shows MC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.93% of graded US stocks.
- MC's asset turnover comes in at 1.283 -- ranking 9th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MSB, GEO, and SEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MC.
The table below shows MC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MC, see our MC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$63.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
MC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.15||52-week high||$50.23|
|Prev. close||$37.49||52-week low||$33.12|
|Day high||$38.37||Avg. volume||606,300|
|50-day MA||$43.01||Dividend yield||6.4%|
|200-day MA||$41.65||Market Cap||2.55B|
Moelis & Company (MC) Company Bio
Moelis & Company provides strategic and financial advisory services in the United States and internationally. It advises clients in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations and restructurings, and other corporate finance matters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MC Latest Social Stream
View Full MC Social Stream
Latest MC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOELIS & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MC as an investment opportunity.
Moelis (MC) Down 7.5% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Moelis (MC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Moelis & Company Appoints Elizabeth Crain to Vice Chair and Kate Pilcher Ciafone to Chief Operating Officer
NEW YORK, March 09, 2023--Moelis & Company today announced the appointment of Elizabeth Crain to Vice Chair and the promotion of Kate Pilcher Ciafone to Chief Operating Officer
Moelis & Company (MC) Q4 Earnings Miss as Revenues Plunge
A decline in expenses and solid liquidity aid Moelis & Company's (MC) Q4 earnings amid a challenging macroeconomic backdrop that results in lower revenues.
Moelis (MC) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Moelis (MC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.81% and 3.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Moelis & Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results; Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.60 Per Share
NEW YORK, February 08, 2023--Moelis & Company reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 financial results and declares regular quarterly dividend of $0.60 per share
MC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Moelis & Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Moelis & Co (MC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Moelis & Co (MC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Moelis & Co (MC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...