Moelis & Company (MC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.76 years, MC has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.6%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1.87, ranking above 75.08% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MC has less volatility in its price than 86.69% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HMI, EGO, CNSL, RGR and TRIB.
MC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 138.5% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Moelis & Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, MC has a beta lower than 76.87% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, MC's provides a return of 138.5% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 85.79% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Moelis & Co has an equity discount rate lower than 78.23% of them.
MC Dividend Chart
MC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|