McDonald's Corporation (MCD): Price and Financial Metrics
MCD Stock Summary
- Mcdonalds Corp's market capitalization of $157,976,386,995 is ahead of 99% of US-listed equities.
- Mcdonalds Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.41% of US listed stocks.
- MCD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mcdonalds Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HSBC, NKE, CHL, PM, and C.
- MCD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mcdonalds Corp's official web site, go to corporate.mcdonalds.com.
MCD Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$209.34||52-week high||$221.93|
|Prev. close||$211.24||52-week low||$173.41|
|Day high||$210.61||Avg. volume||3,553,641|
|50-day MA||$199.48||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$204.55||Market Cap||157.65B|
McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Company Bio
McDonald's Corporation operates and franchises McDonald's hamburger-focused restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
MCD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mcdonalds Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mcdonalds Corp ranked in the 27st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mcdonalds Corp ended up being:
- Mcdonalds Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 70.1% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Mcdonalds Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 22.82% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|