McDonald's Corporation (MCD): Price and Financial Metrics
MCD Stock Summary
- MCD has a market capitalization of $173,166,586,398 -- more than approximately 98.79% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.81 for Mcdonalds Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 2.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MCD is more volatile than only 1.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HON, WFC, C, TMUS, and MS.
- Visit MCD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.mcdonalds.com.
MCD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$232.96||52-week high||$234.26|
|Prev. close||$232.26||52-week low||$167.85|
|Day high||$234.04||Avg. volume||3,188,653|
|50-day MA||$220.37||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$214.14||Market Cap||173.81B|
McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Company Bio
McDonald's Corporation operates and franchises McDonald's hamburger-focused restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
MCD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mcdonalds Corp. To summarize, we found that Mcdonalds Corp ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 78.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mcdonalds Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 6.04; that's higher than 68.33% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Mcdonalds Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 12.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MCD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCD Latest Social Stream
View Full MCD Social Stream
Latest MCD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mcdonalds Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCD as an investment opportunity.
AdvisorShares is launching an all-restaurant ETF this week. The AdvisorShares Restaurant ETF (EATZ) is said to be the only ETF investing exclusively in the restaurant and food service industry, and will include stocks of restaurants, bars, pubs, fast food, take out facilities, food catering services and more. AdvisorShares says the companies...
Dividend stocks usually aren't exciting investments, especially in bull markets that favor high-growth stocks. Let's examine three stocks that check all those boxes: Clorox (NYSE: CLX), McDonald's (NYSE: MCD), and PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP). Clorox is often considered a slow-growth consumer staples company, but its stock price has still risen about 50% over the past five years.
McDonald's is releasing its first global celebrity meal - with one of the biggest global pop boy bands.
McDonald’s Corp. (MCD) took to Twitter on Monday morning to announce the upcoming BTS meal, a menu collaboration with the Grammy-nominated boy band. The meal will include a 10-piece chicken McNuggets, Sweet Chili and Cajun dipping sauces, which are inspired by the McDonald’s menu in South Korea, a medium-sized Coca-Cola and medium-sized French fries.
The Grammy-nominated boy band's meal will launch starting next month in nearly 50 countries, including South Korea, McDonald's said in a statement on Monday, and will include chicken McNuggets, fries, and two dips. The burger chain has seen its revenue outside the United States drop during the COVID-19 pandemic.
MCD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|