McDonald's Corporation (MCD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MCD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MCD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.18% of US stocks).
MCD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $182,801,428,622, Mcdonalds Corp has a greater market value than 98.73% of US stocks.
- Mcdonalds Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.4% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.03 for Mcdonalds Corp; that's greater than it is for just 2.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HON, PM, MS, WFC, and COST.
- MCD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mcdonalds Corp's official web site, go to corporate.mcdonalds.com.
MCD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCD's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.52% higher, now standing at 23.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MCD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.
- MCD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCD.
MCD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11.08%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 38.7%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 29.77%.
The table below shows MCD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.4% of graded US stocks.
- MCD's asset turnover comes in at 0.422 -- ranking 48th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- RRGB, CAKE, and BLMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCD.
The table below shows MCD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$246.42||52-week high||$247.38|
|Prev. close||$244.78||52-week low||$202.73|
|Day high||$247.38||Avg. volume||2,742,745|
|50-day MA||$239.02||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$227.00||Market Cap||184.03B|
McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Company Bio
McDonald's Corporation operates and franchises McDonald's hamburger-focused restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCD Latest Social Stream
View Full MCD Social Stream
Latest MCD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mcdonalds Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCD as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 large-cap stocks to buy according to Anand Parekh’s Alyeska Investment Group. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Parekh’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Large-Cap Stocks to Buy According to Anand Parekh’s Alyeska Investment Group. In 2008, Anand Parekh founded […]
Shares of McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE: MCD) traded today at $247.38, eclipsing its 52-week high. Approximately 867,000 shares have changed hands today, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 2.3 million shares. McDonald’s Corporation is currently priced 31.9% above its average consensus analyst price target of $167.22. In the past 52 weeks, shares of McDonald’s Corporation have traded between a low of $202.73 and a high of $247.38 and are now at $245.48, which is 21% above that low price. M
McDonald's (MCD) has a history of increasing dividend every year, since the inception of its dividend payout policy in 1976.
McDonald's Corp (NYSE: MCD) Board of Directors has raised the quarterly cash dividend to $1.38 per share of common stock, payable on December 15, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 1, 2021. The dividend rate represents a 7% increase over its previous quarterly dividend and brings the Q4 dividend payout to over $1 billion. The new dividend of $1.38 per share is equivalent to $5.52 annually. McDonald's has also announced the resumption of its share repurchase prog
McDonald's decision to raise its dividend is an indicator of the sector's comeback from the pandemic, but higher labor and food costs are a concern.
MCD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|