McDonald's Corporation (MCD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCD POWR Grades
- MCD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.96% of US stocks.
- MCD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MCD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.7% of US stocks).
MCD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $184,535,419,466, Mcdonalds Corp has a greater market value than 98.82% of US stocks.
- Mcdonalds Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.15% of US listed stocks.
- MCD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mcdonalds Corp are MS, SCHW, HON, NKE, and UNP.
- Visit MCD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.mcdonalds.com.
MCD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MCD's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.52% higher, now standing at 23.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MCD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.
- MCD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCD.
MCD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.03%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 38.7%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 8.43%.
The table below shows MCD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.28% of graded US stocks.
- MCD's asset turnover comes in at 0.432 -- ranking 49th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CAKE, BLMN, and PBPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCD.
The table below shows MCD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$247.16||52-week high||$271.15|
|Prev. close||$247.74||52-week low||$217.68|
|Day high||$248.25||Avg. volume||3,146,549|
|50-day MA||$245.19||Dividend yield||2.23%|
|200-day MA||$248.95||Market Cap||182.79B|
McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Company Bio
McDonald's Corporation operates and franchises McDonald's hamburger-focused restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCD Latest Social Stream
View Full MCD Social Stream
Latest MCD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mcdonalds Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCD as an investment opportunity.
Investment Conclusion Krispy Kreme (DNUT) is in turnaround mode and based on our favorable view of the company’s new business model, we believe the effort will succeed. Significant increases in revenues, margins, earnings, and free cash flows are possible over an elongated time horizon, in our opinion. Sales growth will...
In our modern digital world, there are so many ways to get scammed.
Some Western companies severed their ties with Russia on Friday, and others studied whether and how to do so, as President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine triggered sanctions and pressure to abandon some business dealings. Premier League club Manchester United withdrew the sponsorship rights of Russian airline Aeroflot, Formula One canceled the 2022 Russian Grand Prix, and organizers of the Eurovision song contest said Russia would not be allowed to participate in this year's final.
McDonald's essentially created the fast-food market in the U.S. (and by extension the world) and it remains a key innovator. The company's "restaurant of the future" model created a blueprint for operating in a digital-first world (or at least it brought the Starbucks model to the more traditional fast-food world). Inside the restaurants, McDonald's is bringing greater control, convenience and personalization to our customers through the use of kiosks to place orders, staffed with guest experience leaders to assist in the process.
Iconic fast-food restaurant McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) is taking its first steps to join the metaverse, offering customers the ability to interact with its brand and its products online in a new way. In this video clip from "The Virtual Opportunities Show," recorded on Feb. 15, Motley Fool contributor Rachel Warren explores how McDonald's and other restaurant companies are approaching this new digital space. Rachel Warren: We've been seeing all these crazy stories coming out in recent months of companies that you would never associate with the metaverse, like Walmart filing patents, trademarks, to enter this space.
MCD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|