McDonald's Corporation (MCD): Price and Financial Metrics
MCD Stock Summary
- MCD has a higher market value than 98.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $142,078,586,883.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MCD is -2.43 -- better than just 3.85% of US stocks.
- MCD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.69% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mcdonalds Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BUD, NKE, PM, COST, and BP.
- Visit MCD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.mcdonalds.com.
MCD Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCD Price/Volume Stats
McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Company Bio
McDonald's Corporation operates and franchises McDonald's hamburger-focused restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.