McDonald's Corporation (MCD): Price and Financial Metrics
MCD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$285.53||52-week high||$299.35|
|Prev. close||$286.79||52-week low||$245.73|
|Day high||$287.89||Avg. volume||2,695,179|
|50-day MA||$266.47||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$280.14||Market Cap||207.11B|
MCD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCD POWR Grades
- MCD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.96% of US stocks.
- MCD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MCD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.2% of US stocks).
MCD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $207,418,806,899, MCDONALDS CORP has a greater market value than 99.17% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MCD is -5.15 -- better than just 2.81% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.48 for MCDONALDS CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 2.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCDONALDS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TMUS, CMCSA, DIS, KO, and VZ.
- MCD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MCDONALDS CORP's official web site, go to corporate.mcdonalds.com.
MCD Valuation Summary
- MCD's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.7; this is 45.15% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MCD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCD.
MCD Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.65%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.82%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 21.01%.
The table below shows MCD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.28% of graded US stocks.
- MCD's asset turnover comes in at 0.432 -- ranking 49th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CAKE, BLMN, and PBPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCD.
The table below shows MCD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
McDonald's Corporation (MCD) Company Bio
McDonald's Corporation operates and franchises McDonald's hamburger-focused restaurants in the United States, Europe, the Asia/Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Canada, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
MCD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCD Latest Social Stream
View Full MCD Social Stream
Latest MCD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MCDONALDS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCD as an investment opportunity.
McDonald's is going to further embrace chicken with efforts, including bringing the McCrispy sandwich to more markets and in differen forms.
The SDA union for retail, fast food and warehouse workers alleged that McDonald's did not pay about 25,000 managers and supervisors across its 1,000 stores over six years, and is seeking A$100 million ($66.13 million) in backpay. "The SDA is alleging that this was a deliberate and systematic practice by McDonald's and franchisees," the union said in a statement on Friday. McDonald's will respond to the claims in due course, it told Reuters in a statement, adding that the company takes its obligations under all applicable employment laws very seriously.
McDonald’s (NYSE:MCD) stock has been surging of late, now up more than 16% from its October lows in a V-shaped recovery. The fast-food icon enjoyed a fast bounce back from the weight-loss-drug-fueled plunge and could be headed to even higher highs as the company looks to jolt growth with two transformative efforts: a complete burger overhaul and the launch of the CosMc’s store model. I’m incredibly bullish on MCD stock as the company looks to move forward with its incredibly forward-thinking pro
McDonald's (MCD) latest concept is "CosMc's" — a spin-off restaurant based on a quirky alien mascot that debuted in the 1980s with an obsession for McDonald's food. Opening first in Bolingbrook, Illinois, CosMc's will be trialed across 10 locations over one year. Yahoo Finance's Brooke DiPalma breaks down the details and how McDonald's is experimenting with the layout and design of CosMc's. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
McDonald's (MCD) announces its growth trajectory through 2027, encompassing the efficient facilitation of its Accelerating the Arches strategy.
MCD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|